AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW should be thanking YOU BrittsStepMom, you've done the most to bring attention and focus to Brittney's case and keep her name out there in MSM-and she's got the nerve to tell you to 'mind your business?' . I just don't understand how CW's mind works (scratch that--maybe I don't want to know that)

CW has to pretend now to be that caring devoted mother her 3 oldest should have had when they were younger cause she knows how terribly she failed in her parenting. It's too late now though. 3 kids: 2 in/out jail (future career criminals?) and 1 missing and possibly gone for good that she never bothered to protect her whole life.

For Chessie to thank anyone then to her that means she's failed or let down her kids, as a mother. Unless there's some sorta reward for doing so - she won't do it.

And as far as rolling on people, admitting to murder charges and everything n between - these are career criminals (doesn't mean they've been caught each time, it means they live a criminal lifestyle). Snitches and child rapists are the lowest of the low in lock-up. But see, they often keep child rapists in seg with the others. They don't do the same for snitches, those people are in general pop unless it's gang affiliated. So while Jennifer is charged with child *advertiser censored*, she is not going to get seg. At least not the way I know it - unless they can prove she was IN the film. I'm sure her entire family has been threatened by everyone.

I don't know it all, but I do know enough from my personal life choices to understand this mindset of code of honor. Most people think <modsnip> are safer outside of jail, but that's not true - they are safer inside lock-up rather than being free. Many people facing charges that when released they will be very fortunate to live.. will do many things to stay "indoors" aka jail.

People that turn on others are usually those that don't have a gang mentality surrounding it. The Wood family does. They handle everything with violence. Everything. But we will see.. it's been a long time and other than a few of the younger Wood's talking about abuse, nothing more has come out.

ps: the only way anyone knows your charges is if you either tell the other inmates yourself or someone leaks it. It's taboo to discuss that, you just say what the amount of time is you're doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I DO think family hurt Brittney, imo. DH possibly murdered her and then other family members tried to hide things and cover up their involvement in the crime(s). They're still hurting her til this day by not telling all they know to the LE. The whole case is just heartbreaking.

I respect your opinion! but..... As I see it she loved her family. She knew what was going on and never went to LE to report them. She will stay away to protect them. She will do whatever it takes. DH was her favorite UNCLE.
And for me I do not think DH killed her, I think he asked her for her gun told her what he was going to do and told her to get as far away from TC as possible. And she did! If she is alive and out there she will never return but chessie knows.... JMO

I think once the trials begin we might find out some more but Don't hold your breath!

Again this is just MO

I think Cw took the poly because it is possible she didn't do anything to this girl and she wanted to prove that. She does not want to answer anything about the other things!
Just what SHE was charged with!...and what SHE is facing charges for!

JMO

I think Cw took the poly because it is possible she didn't do anything to this girl and she wanted to prove that. She does not want to answer anything about the other things!

Just what SHE was charged with!...and what SHE is facing charges for!

JMO

If she wanted to clear her name in Brittany's case she still could have answered poly questions about Brittany. She refused to answer state poly questions and only chose questions that would make her look good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I respect your opinion! but..... As I see it she loved her family. She knew what was going on and never went to LE to report them. She will stay away to protect them. She will do whatever it takes. DH was her favorite UNCLE.

And for me I do not think DH killed her, I think he asked her for her gun told her what he was going to do and told her to get as far away from TC as possible. And she did! If she is alive and out there she will never return but chessie knows.... JMO

I think once the trials begin we might find out some more but Don't hold your breath!

Again this is just MO

It doesn't make sense that she would be away from her daughter this long and let her other family members worry about her to protect a group of people that abused her as a child.

If she wanted to clear her name in Brittany's case she still could have answered poly questions about Brittany. She refused to answer state poly questions and only chose questions that would make her look good.

Exactly because the state will ask her other questions not ones directly related to HER charges! If they ask her about Brit she will get in trouble is she reported her missing and all along knows where she is.

Lawyers tell you to shut up! Not to take polys! there is sooooo much ging n in this case it boggles the brain!

It doesn't make sense that she would be away from her daughter this long and let her other family members worry about her to protect a group of people that abused her as a child.

Yes, for all that come here to help find Brittney. Brittney and her daughter's daddy together decided the child would live with the father. Brittney did place her little girl with the father, Brittney was very active in her little girl's life. She did this because it was in the best interest, as Britt's stepmom has stated several times. Brittney did not have a place of her own. She loved her child very much, and stated she would protect her daughter.

Yes, for all that come here to help find Brittney. Brittney and her daughter's daddy together decided the child would live with the father. Brittney did place her little girl with the father, Brittney was very active in her little girl's life. She did this because it was in the best interest, as Britt's stepmom has stated several times. Brittney did not have a place of her own. She loved her child very much, and stated she would protect her daughter.

Protect her? From?
Her Family?

Im not tying to be difficult or to argue but I see this a little differently! JMO only

Protect her? From?
Her Family?

Im not tying to be difficult or to argue but I see this a little differently! JMO only

Seeing as many members of her family have been charged with sexual abuse of children and allegedly video taped many of those things, it's not hard to assume what she would be protecting her daughter from.

Anyone here know why or which side requested this reschedule of the trials? My thoughts are the accused do not wish for a speedy trial, any thoughts of mine at this point would be pure speculation.

It's so frustrating because I felt those trials would give some information or clues to Britt's whereabouts. We're coming up on the two year mark of Brittney's disappearance.

Speaking of the two year mark, what would be some good suggestions on what locals can do?

New flyers, hit Styx, the beaches?

We still care Brittney.

Protect her? From?
Her Family?

It is my belief that Brittney was protecting her little one from her own sick twisted family and since she had no place of her own and was dependent on her own mother for a place to stay, I believe she let the child's father have custody as a means of trying to keep her child's exposure to all the incest and abuse within Brittney's own family as limited as possible while she was figuring out what next.

We've been through this over and over for almost two years now. Unless LE tells us differently, Brittney is to be regarded as a missing victim.

We've been through this over and over for almost two years now. Unless LE tells us differently, Brittney is to be regarded as a missing victim.

Thank you for this! It's very hard seeing some act like she is a criminal. :banghead:

Yes Brittney we're still here. Frustrated. I believe something happened to you on the night you went to visit your uncle at Styx. There were only a few people that knew where you were that night, and I believe one or more of them knows what happened.

I hope auntie that is still in jail is being questioned often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx