AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forget now ... when (time & date) was the last confirmed sighting or confirmed phone communication with a live BW prior to CW's supposed sighting of BW walking out CW's door or out of CW's yard?

I think I remember Steph stating she spoke with BW on the phone over the weekend prior to BW going missing, so 4 or 5 days prior, but someone must have seen or talked to BW closer to the time of her having left CW's house ... I'm sure we've already covered this but I just don't remember what the answer was. TIA

JMO, CW would appear to have the answers to this BW missing mystery since she told so many different stories surrounding BW's departure ... why haven't LE applied some pressure to her? Why has this continued w/o resolution for so long? What's CW's "husband's" version of the events surrounding BW's departure from their house?

@ Steph -
Who all was in the CW's house when BW supposedly left that fateful evening?
Have you and W talked with the "husband"?
Are you satisfied with his version of events?
Did it ring true to you both?
Does he have a history of violence?
???
Ugh!

It was several days prior to her vanishing that her and I were texting. W spoke with her the day before on Tue May 29 around 3:30-4pm when we all made the plans to take her to see her younger brother @Youth Center that Sat June 2 I was standing in same room for the call. AH grandmother saw her some time after that the same evening when she went to pick P up Brittney had a visit with her for a few hours that day also. And she told us they had made plans for Britt to keep P that Sat June 2 after the visitation of younger brother that morning.

A few hours before she "walked" out of CW's yard a friend of Britt's went by that house and visited with her for a bit not sure how long.

As far as CW's husband I believe he came back in town that Fri or early Sat CW was at hospital with sisters and DH. So we talked to him maybe late Sat or Sun and he repeated her story of the driveway happens. Like a trained parrot.

As far as do we/I buy the line of Bull CW is shoveling NO! I believe P's great gran and the friend that went by there. Now at first W & I did believe her until we caught her in lies, her story kept changing and the arrest started.

The story is the common law husband was leaving for out of town work with his brother they both were in a truck in the driveway and CW was saying good bye when Brittney walked off saying she was going to stay with a friend. This is what CW told us and LE. But on the night Brittney vanished CW called me and told me she told Brittney she was going to Have to help with CW's babies and they argued Brittney she wasn't and she was going to stay with said friend.

TY - first I've heard of that story!

So CW placed the common law husband and his brother at the home when BW was supposedly last seen alive. Interesting!

Has it been confirmed that those two men, or either one of them, where indeed there at that time? TIA

Where were they supposedly driving to for the "out of town work"? Did they actually go there? Corroborated? TIA

It was several days prior to her vanishing that her and I were texting. W spoke with her the day before on Tue May 29 around 3:30-4pm when we all made the plans to take her to see her younger brother @Youth Center that Sat June 2 I was standing in same room for the call. AH grandmother saw her some time after that the same evening when she went to pick P up Brittney had a visit with her for a few hours that day also. And she told us they had made plans for Britt to keep P that Sat June 2 after the visitation of younger brother that morning.

A few hours before she "walked" out of CW's yard a friend of Britt's went by that house and visited with her for a bit not sure how long.

As far as CW's husband I believe he came back in town that Fri or early Sat CW was at hospital with sisters and DH. So we talked to him maybe late Sat or Sun and he repeated her story of the driveway happens. Like a trained parrot.

As far as do we/I buy the line of Bull CW is shoveling NO! I believe P's great gran and the friend that went by there. Now at first W & I did believe her until we caught her in lies, her story kept changing and the arrest started.

TY - wish you would put together a short timeline of the events of that week that BW went missing. TIA

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=776008179076871&id=451298481547844&stream_ref=10
539103_586346674709690_778952876_n.jpg

"Last [confirmed] seen [by whom] in ... Styx River, AL"??? TIA

What does KlaasKids think happened to BW? TIA

Is bucket money/reward still safely in bank? Who can withdraw from the account? TIA

What is the very small writing to the right of "team Brittney"?

The small writing is the trademark of the name Team Brittney. The true Team Brittney..

I don't feel it's right to speak for KK.

The reward money is safe and it takes more than one signature to get ANY money out. And its not Wood controlled.

TY - first I've heard of that story!

So CW placed the common law husband and his brother at the home when BW was supposedly last seen alive. Interesting!

Has it been confirmed that those two men, or either one of them, where indeed there at that time? TIA

Where were they supposedly driving to for the "out of town work"? TIA

LE believed their story. And I honestly don't remember where they were going for work. I will dig through my notes and see if I have that detail.

IIRC, not too long ago there was a search for BW near CW's house. Since that time have KlaasKids and CW continued to communicate/cooperate or has that relationship turned a little icy? TIA

We have stayed in contact with KK the entire time. I can not speak for them about CW. But W and I are the ones that asked KK for their help. Not CW she was not happy with me for involving KK or the media she felt the/her "family" could/would find Britt.

KK nor LE let anyone know they were searching there that day. It was a passerby that told CW and the word spread FAST.

The small writing is the trademark of the name Team Brittney. The true Team Brittney..

I don't feel it's right to speak for KK.

The reward money is safe and it takes more than one signature to get ANY money out. And its not Wood controlled.

The True Team Brittney :loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

What kind of work was CW"s "husband" and his brother going out of town to do? TIA

What kind of work does he typically do? TIA

Could BW, in whatever state, have been taken with CW's "husband" and his brother to the "out of town work"
while her cell phone could have been taken by DH and driven to the Styx River?

What kind of work was CW"s "husband" and his brother going out of town to do? TIA

What kind of work does he typically do? TIA

He typically is a painter. But IDK what kind of work they were doing at that time. Don't know the brother's trade.

What other pieces of the puzzle have we not heard yet? TIA

What other pieces of the puzzle have we not heard yet? TIA

I'm sure there are many pieces we don't and might not ever have. IMO

Like the MOST important piece. Where is Britt?
If we had all the pieces we would have an end to this nightmare.

The story is the common law husband was leaving for out of town work with his brother they both were in a truck in the driveway and CW was saying good bye when Brittney walked off saying she was going to stay with a friend. This is what CW told us and LE. But on the night Brittney vanished CW called me and told me she told Brittney she was going to Have to help with CW's babies and they argued Brittney she wasn't and she was going to stay with said friend.

Regarding the friend who visited BW at CW's house about 2 hrs prior to BW's departure ...

Who did the friend say was at the house while she was there?
What did the friend say about BW's demeanor at the time?
Did the friend say anything about discord between CW and BW about babysitting or anything else?
What time did the friend leave CW's house?
What else did the friend say about her visit with BW?

I'm sure there are many pieces we don't and might not ever have. IMO

Like the MOST important piece. Where is Britt?
If we had all the pieces we would have an end to this nightmare.

CW, most likely, has all the pieces of the puzzle. JMHO

Regarding the friend who visited BW at CW's house about 2 hrs prior to BW's departure ...

Did the friend say anything about discord between CW and BW about babysitting or anything else?

1.It's a male and he said he said he saw CW and P
2.Didn't notice anything out of the norm.
3.No
4.I don't have the exact time of arrival or departure, just round about 5ish pm
5.She told him she was going to visit/stay with a uncle in Styx River.

Originally Posted by Quester

It's a male and he said he saw CW and P
Didn't notice anything out of the norm
No

I don't have the exact time of arrival or departure, just round about 5ish pm
She told him she was going to visit/stay with a uncle in Styx River

BBM

P was there? [Waving giant red flag!!!]

So, the story is that BW was going to DH's house after a fight with CW about not wanting to babysit
CW's kids and BW supposedly willingly left her kid in the charge of an aggravated CW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dark spaces