AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Steph: Would be great if you could provide answers to the questions in red throughout this selected timeline. Perhaps you could leave the questions and provide your answers in brackets [] but in a contrasting color. Once posted, I will clean it all up, eliminate the answered questions, incorporate your answers and re-post the selected timeline. TIA

Thanks to Lash, Gliving, KateB along with others who always provide timely resources, quotes and links!

Timeline [selected info only]:

Steph wrote: I know that Britt was making post on her FB up till 5/30 that convo [w/alleged victim of sexual abuse] happened 5/27. [BW] talked to victim on 5/27 she went out that night with some girls friends after that convo like nothing had changed. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

W 5/30/2012 Day BW supposedly walked out CW's door or out of her yard

W 5/30/2012; 5pm-ish ... a male friend of Britt's went to CW's house to visit with BW. The friend "said he saw CW and P[aul]" there. Little P was not there. Regarding BW's demeanor, Steph wrote the friend "Didn't notice anything out of the norm". According to Steph the friend did not say anything about discord between CW and BW about babysitting or anything else. According to Steph the friend said "[BW] told him she was going to visit/stay with a uncle in Styx River". Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

W 5/30/2012; 6:50pm Steph wrote: I know that Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone 5/30 @6:50pm voice not text. And the phone records confirm that. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #9

Steph wrote: Andy and Britt had spoken several times that day that was the last time that he spoke with her. I dont know all the ends and outs of their conversation. But she wanted to get away and do something. He didn't, so he now blames himself as she told him that she would get DH to come get her then. He has said to me more than once if he had just went and picked her up that night. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #9

Steph wrote: [BW] told Andy on 5/30 that she wanted to leave she was fighting/arguing with chessie. She [? BW?] told a few other friends the same. Chessie told me after Britt had left that night that "they got into it". Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

W 5/30/2012; ~6:50pm - ~7:30pm [What happened in this timeframe? Did BW call/text DH or anyone else? Did BW post on FB? Interactions w/CW and/or kPH? Did kPH's brother enter the house? Anyone else in the house?]

W 5/30/2012; ~7:20-7:30pm Steph wrote: It was Wed 5/30 around between 7:20pm and 7:30 DH picked Brittney up.

[Is the "DH picked up BW" story just BS? Was DH given BW's cell phone at that time and was DH told to send text messages from it, feigning to be BW, until retrieved?]

W 5/30/2012; 7:30pm CW said BW walked out her door or out of her yard, walked down the block and was picked up by DH. CW said her "husband" and his brother were in the driveway heading to "out of town work" when BW left the property. [Where was the "out of town work"? Whose vehicle did they take?]
Q: Who all was in CW's house when CW said BW walked out of CW's front door or left CW's yard?

A [written by Steph]: The story [from CW] is the common law husband [kPH] was leaving for out of town work with his brother they both were in a truck [Whose truck?] in the driveway and CW was saying good bye when Brittney walked off saying she was going to stay with a friend. This is what CW told us [Steph & W] and LE. ... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12
W 5/30/2012; ?7:30pm - ish? Steph wrote: Security cameras at store facing end of the CW's neighborhood caught image of DH truck a large Black SUV with a passenger. [Who was ID'd as the passenger?] No one has come forward to say they witnessed them together. It's both their phone pings and the people Brittney told she was going to Styx River with DH is how we come to believe they were together. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

[Did "security cameras" also capture images of truck with PH & his brother? Who was photod/id'd in truck? Was bed of truck visible in cameras' shots? TIA]

W 5/30/2012; ~7:45-8pm Steph wrote: Chessie called me around 7:45-8 pm 5/30 telling me what happened. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

W 5/30/2012; After 7:30pm "We believe her cell phone went to that area [Styx River],” Lowery said. "We don’t have any information to believe she was with the cell phone at the time.” http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550

W 5/30/2012; After 7:30pm Lowery said that deputies have not found any witnesses who recall seeing Wood in Baldwin County. http://blog.al.com/live/2012/06/mobile_police_continue_search.html

Th 5/31/14; ?time? Steph wrote: I use to talk to Chessie several times most everyday and when she called me on 5/31 I asked her had she heard from Brittney and she said no, ... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

?F 6/1/12 or early Sat? Steph wrote: As far as CW's husband [kPH] I believe he came back in town that Fri or early Sat CW was at hospital with sisters and DH. So we talked to him maybe late Sat or Sun and he repeated her story of the driveway happens. Like a trained parrot. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

?Date; Time? Steph wrote: ... WWH did get in [into BW's vm account by "crack[ing] the vm code"] and deleted over 5mins of vm we will NEVER know what they were. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

S 6/2/12; ?time? Missing persons report filed [?by whom?] with Mobile Police Dept.

Steph wrote: And after hours of reaching out to Brittney's friends we [who all is "we"?] decided to report her missing. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #8

F 6/8/12 "We don't have anything to lead us to believe that she's in Baldwin County," says Maj. Anthony Lowery, spokesman for the Baldwin County Sheriff's Office.

"We’ve got some incomplete answers,” he said, adding that the family did in fact hear from Brittney between the time she left her home and the time she was reported missing.

"That wasn’t originally reported. So there has been some back and forth. Some answers haven’t been entirely accurate,” Levy said.

Regardless, the MPD has devoted a detective to the case.
http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550&SID=1

Additional Timeline:
1/3/14: Timeline: The search for Brittney Wood hits the one-year mark http://blog.al.com/live/2013/05/timeline_the_search_for_brittn.html

@ Steph - Is the blue van, pictured below, kPH's vehicle he uses for his work as a painter
and in which he typically stores all of his painters equipment? TIA

article-2520771-19EEF63A00000578-264_634x421.jpg

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ds-SISTER-tell-body-buried.html#ixzz2n12itEMP

On BW's cell phone records for 5/30, the day BW went missing ...

1. After BW spoke with AH at 6:50pm, at what time/s did BW place a call to DH in which she could have asked DH to come pick her up? TIA

2. Prior to the 6:50pm phone call with AH on 5/30 only, at what time/s did BW place and/or receive phone call/s to/from DH? TIA

On BW's cell phone records for 5/30, the day BW went missing ...

1. After BW spoke with AH at 6:50pm, at what time/s did BW place a call to DH in which she could have asked DH to come pick her up? TIA

2. Prior to the 6:50pm phone call with AH on 5/30 only, at what time/s did BW place and/or receive phone call/s to/from DH? TIA

Didn't she call and speak to Wendy sometime that evening?
wendy said Dh was at the other house.

but then again didn't wendy say she and the boys spent the night with DH

Um, me and Brittney did not get into a fight. I asked her um, my husband was going out down to work and I asked her 'Hey Brittney, would you sit here and help me out with your little sister and brother?', ... and she snapped at me. I believe (crying) I believe my daughter confronted him [??maybe a "her"??] about some things and she paid the ultimate price for it.

a victim confided in Brittney two days before her disappearance and I believe it sent Brittney over the edge and she went and confronted the situation [presenter starts talking over] and we've never seen her again (crying)

In all reality my daughter didn't run off over a year ago and leave her baby and her mother and her brothers here to suffer like this-

it's not an anniversary, it's a grim reminder,

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*
BBM and thanks for the transcript, Zwiebel!

Didn't she call and speak to Wendy sometime that evening?
wendy said Dh was at the other house.

but then again didn't wendy say she and the boys spent the night with DH

Sounds vaguely familiar ...

Can anyone find some credible statement or proof of a phone call between BW and WWH on 5/30, possibly evening? TIA

Was vehicle used to go to "out of town work" thoroughly checked by LE and the various types of search dogs? TIA

Is that vehicle still owned by whoever owned it when BW was last seen alive @ CW's house? TIA

Who owned/owns that vehicle? TIA

Did CW's "husband" and his brother take Interstate 10 from near CW's house, through Mobile and in the direction of Styx River to go to their "out of town work"? TIA

Could they have caravaned with DH in his SUV and in the direction of the Styx River house? If so, cell phones would probably ping off the same towers for the duration of the caravaning - even if BW was in DH's SUV, and if her phone was in the second caravaning vehicle or with any of the many possible variations of positioning of cars/people/phones. JMO

You're very, very welcome. I wish there was more I could do to help bring Brittney home :loveyou:

I added more to the media/timeline thread today. I am trying to work on adding at least one new post a day until it is complete.

New Post -

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10490751&postcount=25

Lash that timeline thread is fantastic. A few times I did stop and wonder if Britt ever did leave CW's yard, but some of the facts in that timeline convince me that Britt in fact did go to Styx with her cell phone. Britt told numerous people she was going to Styx with DH, a security camera on tape of DH's vehicle in CW's area at the time DH picked Britt up. And the video shows two people in the vehicle, at the same time Britt and DH cell phones were pinging at the same area.

The cell phones continue to ping together up to and including the time at Styx where Britt was texting with friends. Both DH and Britt's cell was pinging during the appx 4 hours at Styx River.

One or more of those that knew Britt was at Styx that night would be the people that know what happened to Britt I believe. Either by their own actions or calling in assistance. I just don't see how they could not know.

I wish those trials would start.

Hypothetically: Continuing a charade, if one knew that "A" and/or "B" took
and disposed of precious cargo, then one might say things like: I'd like
"W", "X", "Y" and "Z" to be polygraphed and asked just one question:
"Do [you] have any knowledge of where BW is?" Each of their answers
would be a predictable "no" ... believably so ... and possibly the truth too.

Have "A" and "B" been completely cleared by LE? TIA

http://fox10tv.com/2014/03/05/mother-of-missing-woman-takes-polygraph/

Note "duper's delight" expressions throughout. JMO

Example:
Woods_mother_speakingaf5020cc-b0b6-4fcd-9d72-4dec8064c57b0000_20120725163640_640_480.JPG

http://media2.fox10tv.com//photo/20...2-4dec8064c57b0000_20120725163640_640_480.JPG

IIRC, Steph wrote that according to BW's cell phone records, the evening BW went missing phone records show texting between BW's cell phone and an old boyfriend in ?Texas?.

Prior to that evening of 5/30, when do phone records or FB show she previously had communication w/that old boyfriend? TIA

Sounds vaguely familiar ...

Can anyone find some credible statement or proof of a phone call between BW and WWH on 5/30, possibly evening? TIA

I don't recall details regarding Brittney calling WWH on 5/30. IIRC, WWH complained about Brittney wanting a ride and DH supposedly told Brittney she could come over if she got a ride. I don't think it was a call to or from WWH. I believe this was WWH's response when asked if Brittney was with DH. I could be wrong, just what I can remember.

IIRC, Steph wrote that according to BW's cell phone records, the evening BW went missing phone records show texting between BW's cell phone and an old boyfriend in ?Texas?.

Prior to that evening of 5/30, when do phone records or FB show she previously had communication w/that old boyfriend? TIA

This is why ppl believe she went to texas:
Who was the male Friend that she saw a her house before she vanished?. Is he the friend from texas.

Another thing.
Wendy said BW called do and he to her he was at the Styx river house she could come
If she got a ride. Now this tells me Wendy was probably there when she called .possible
Wendy left with the truck

Hi Quester!

Your memory is correct concerning Brittney texting the old BF in Texas. Steph wrote about it in a response to a question from Jersey Girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittsStepMom

His was voice and phone records confirmed that. IIRC the voice calls ended 6ish. The ones she was texting was the ex bf (Texas) and the boy that can't/wont remember what they talked about.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9989627&postcount=792

This is why ppl believe she went to texas:
Who was the male Friend that she saw a her house before she vanished?. Is he the friend from texas.

Another thing.
Wendy said BW called do and he to her he was at the Styx river house she could come
If she got a ride. Now this tells me Wendy was probably there when she called .possible
Wendy left with the truck

Hi Eileen!

BBM - Can we really believe anything that comes out of WWH's mouth? This woman is charged with sexually abusing children and it appears she was involved in a child sex ring with her now dead husband. All this tells me is WWH was trying to provide an alibi for DH and herself. Truth or lie? Imo, it is most likely a lie since DH's cellphone records indicate he did indeed travel to Chessie's neighborhood.

We have stayed in contact with KK the entire time. I can not speak for them about CW. But W and I are the ones that asked KK for their help. Not CW she was not happy with me for involving KK or the media she felt the/her "family" could/would find Britt.

KK nor LE let anyone know they were searching there that day. It was a passerby that told CW and the word spread FAST.

BBM - What date was KlaasK asked to help with BW's missing case? TIA

Breaking your post apart to comment/ask questions/for clarification:

Lash that timeline thread is fantastic. ...

Agreed!!!

...A few times I did stop and wonder if Britt ever did leave CW's yard, but some of the facts in that timeline convince me that Britt in fact did go to Styx with her cell phone. Britt told numerous people she was going to Styx with DH, ...

There has been no evidence released to believe BW was @ Styx River that evening. There has been evidence to believe her cell phone was there.

What evidence has "convinced" you she was at Styx River that evening? What evidence that would convince a jury? TIA

... a security camera on tape of DH's vehicle in CW's area at the time DH picked Britt up. And the video shows two people in the vehicle, ...

IIRC, there has been no ID of the passenger in DH's vehicle seen on security camera. Not even gender of the passenger.

... at the same time Britt and DH cell phones were pinging at the same area. ...

Yes but her phone pinging at same time/place as DH's only tells us her phone was in the same area, at the same time as DH's phone.

... The cell phones continue to ping together up to and including the time at Styx where Britt was texting with friends. Both DH and Britt's cell was pinging during the appx 4 hours at Styx River.

Anybody could have had possession of BW's phone and feigned to be her while texting to an old boyfriend she probably hadn't seen/talked to in a while and with a boy who was probably well know by all to be a druggy. Probably wouldn't have been difficult to trick either one of them. JMO

...One or more of those that knew Britt was at Styx that night would be the people that know what happened to Britt I believe. Either by their own actions or calling in assistance. I just don't see how they could not know. ...

Sorry, I don't understand what you are saying in the above. As far as I can tell, there is no released evidence to believe BW was near Styx River that evening - her phone yes, BW no. JMHO

Furthermore, there seems to be no publicly released evidence of BW after ~6:50pm 5/30 when she had a phone conversation with AH, however:
"... the family did in fact hear from Brittney between the time she left her home and the time she was reported missing. ..."
http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/a...eID=5550&SID=1
Who heard from BW between Wed, 5/30 ~7:20pm and Sat, ?time? when MP report was filed????? TIA

...I wish those trials would start.

I AGREE!

When's the next court date for these :censored: charged people? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads