AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you are right. 2 different guys all together!
The guy that moved to Tx was IN Tx on May 30th already had been there not sure how long! When Brittney talked to him that day and text that evening he was in Tx.

Only takes 6 hrs to drive to grand bay ! you know where he was on the 30th we know where Britt was on the 30th was he still there on the 1st and 2 nd? Has anyone looked in Texas for her?

Th e direction her phone was headed could have led her to texas. Jmo

Was it not determined Donald was trying to get in touch with Britt numerous times that night?

As an estimate, we have Brittney's last cell phone ping at Styx River at 12:07am and the Grand Bay ping at 1:47am.

So, she/her phone traveled from Styx River to Grand Bay in 100 minutes or 1.6 hours if my math is correct. Google maps show it to be a 51 minute drive.

Thx Gliving!

So if it takes a guesstament minimum of 50 minutes to drive from Styx River to CW's house, BW would have had to call DH by 6:30pm-ish for him to immediately drop everything and hop-to, jump in his black SUV and drive over to CW's house to be seen on video surveillance near CW's home at 7:20-7:30pm, BUT ...

We know that:

W 5/30/2012; 6:50pm Steph wrote: ... Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone ... voice not text. And the phone records confirm that. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9689071&postcount=218

Steph wrote: Andy ... blames himself as she told him that she would get DH to come get her then. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9692043&postcount=229
So, DH could not have been at Styx River when [IF] BW called him [and IF any of that story is remotely true].

So ... where was and when did DH receive a a call from BW after her call to AH at 6:50pm so that DH could be seen on surveillance cameras not far from CW's home and at about 7:20-7:30pm; a mere 30-ish minutes after BW's call w/AH?

[Note: I'm not totally buying into the DH picked up BW story!]

It has been very helpful and interesting to get Steph's take on what's gone down in this case. Thank you, Steph!

Would also be interesting to hear from Wally, BW's dad. Any chance he'd like to get verified and speak with us, give us his perspective? TIA

Thx Gliving!

So if it takes a guesstament minimum of 50 minutes to drive from Styx River to CW's house, BW would have had to call DH by 6:30pm-ish for him to immediately drop everything and hop-to, jump in his black SUV and drive over to CW's house to be seen on video surveillance near CW's home at 7:20-7:30pm, BUT ...

We know that:

So, DH could not have been at Styx River when [IF] BW called him [and IF any of that story is remotely true].

So ... where was and when did DH receive a a call from BW after her call to AH at 6:50pm so that DH could be seen on surveillance cameras not far from CW's home and at about 7:20-7:30pm; a mere 30-ish minutes after BW's call w/AH?

[Note: I'm not totally buying into the DH picked up BW story!]

Whoa Wait a minute. I think i follow you on this.
It doesnt make sense does it.

If Brittney spoke with AH at 6:50 saying she would then have to contact DH instead then how does it make sense that DH could be seen on video near CWs home so fast at 7:20 ish.

Is there any record of a phone call from Brittney to DH shortly after 6:50? and even if there is, then how does DH get to her house with the speed of light?

If DH doesnt live within a 30 minute drive, then it makes no sense that DH was the person seen on video.

The only way it could happen is if DH was already in the area which would make no sense either because then Britney would have just called him instead wouldnt she?

Something sounds fishy about this if I followed this correctly.
If I have the jist of the concern then lets take it even further.

Who has the video of DH being seen near CW house and who is vouching for this sighting? If the video is real then could it have been someone else that looked like DH ?
Or did Brittney call DH even before the call to AH and DH was already on the way over? If so then why try to get AH to give the ride?

Sorry so many questions. No need to answer any unless some questions are really valid. Mainly just throwing out some thoughts based on my understanding which may be way off base. :floorlaugh:

Brittney told her visitor that she was having DH pick her up, the visitor left around 5 PM. That is actually 2.5 hours later when DH picked Britt up near CW's house.

Rolltidemom, I really have a bad feeling about the Daphne/Spanish Ft area.

Brittney told her visitor that she was having DH pick her up, the visitor left around 5 PM. That is actually 2.5 hours later when DH picked Britt up near CW's house.

I've always had that feeling. Especially Alligator alley. Which now has been destroyed by the floods last week. A few of us along with Stephanie searched that area. It's too large an area for 5. We need a large group.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

IIRC they stopped somewhere near the daphne/Spanish fort area for about 20 mins. Maybe Steph can verify if that is right. If so then the timing is perfect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Thanks rolltidemom. This is the first I've heard that the two phones pinged together in Daphne/Spanish Ft for 20 minutes between 12:07am and 1:47am. Do tell more!!!

Isn't that near Wendy's Fairhope house? Anyway, this seems to cuts down the timeline for something nefarious to happen.

Brittney's cell phone goes on to ping in Grand Bay while Donnie's pings stay in Tillman's Corner.

:seeya:

I don't know what state it was in, but on my fb yesterday, someone had reposted a news article about an entire family molesting/abusing/raping a young lady for over a decade!! It was the Mom, Dad, and all 6 sons!!!! It made me think about this case. Then I start thinking of all the other Brittney's out there....and well, I had a good cry. I just can't see how a Mother of all people allows anyone to abuse their child!! I just can't!!!

I don't know what state it was in, but on my fb yesterday, someone had reposted a news article about an entire family molesting/abusing/raping a young lady for over a decade!! It was the Mom, Dad, and all 6 sons!!!! It made me think about this case. Then I start thinking of all the other Brittney's out there....and well, I had a good cry. I just can't see how a Mother of all people allows anyone to abuse their child!! I just can't!!!

It does blow the mind dosent it?
I think this happens way more then we would ever want to believe!

sorry fot the OT but this just came across my feed and it sickened me. It immediately reminded me of Britt's case.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...use_n_5317197.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

I tried to see if there was a thread for this story already but am not finding one. I will try again in the morning because right now I am too disturbed to effectively start a thread on it anyway.

There is a thread on it now:

NC family charged in decade-long sexual abuse of girl - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

BBM - Respectfully, do you have a link for this info? TIA. I'd like to add it to the day BW went missing timeline if reliable.

In any case, what time was BW's phone call/s (voice and text) with DH on 5/30?

BBM - Respectfully, do you have a link for this info? TIA. I'd like to add it to the day BW went missing timeline if reliable.

In any case, what time was BW's phone call/s (voice and text) with DH on 5/30?

I believe this info came from details Steph provided in a post answering your questions.

Originally Posted by Quester
Regarding the friend who visited BW at CW's house about 2 hrs prior to BW's departure ...

Who did the friend say was at the house while she was there?
What did the friend say about BW's demeanor at the time?
Did the friend say anything about discord between CW and BW about babysitting or anything else?
What time did the friend leave CW's house?
What else did the friend say about her visit with BW?

Originally Posted by BrittsStepMom
1.It's a male and he said he said he saw CW and P
2.Didn't notice anything out of the norm.
3.No
4.I don't have the exact time of arrival or departure, just round about 5ish pm
5.She told him she was going to visit/stay with a uncle in Styx River.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10485198&postcount=582

Here is the link to the very disturbing and sad story to which you are referring:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/brothers-charged-n-sexual-abuse-child-lasted-10-years-article-1.1790798

Thanks Lash.

Posts below RSBM:

One statement, by a "verified insider", sounds to me like BW had the intention of calling DH and going to DH's house:

4.I don't have the exact time of arrival or departure, just round about 5ish pm
5.She told him she was going to visit/stay with a uncle in Styx River.

and the other sounds to me like BW already made contact with DH and already arranged with him to pick her up:

Brittney told her visitor that she was having DH pick her up, the visitor left around 5 PM.

Just trying to reliably establish which it was. Phone records would help us know exactly when BW had phone communication (call and text) with DH. JMO

sorry fot the OT but this just came across my feed and it sickened me. It immediately reminded me of Britt's case.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...use_n_5317197.html?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

I tried to see if there was a thread for this story already but am not finding one. I will try again in the morning because right now I am too disturbed to effectively start a thread on it anyway.

Here's the link to the thread in Spotlight on Children. It's a North Carolina case. I'm ashamed to say this, but I haven't been able to bring myself to read the articles yet. Just looking at the pictures of that family of perps was about all I can take for now.

NC - Family charged in decade-long sexual abuse of girl, Perquimans County, May 2014 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

ETA: Sorry, Kate. I didn't see your post.

Was it not determined Donald was trying to get in touch with Britt numerous times that night?

IIRC, I thought it was the next day, Thurs, that it was said DH's phone records showed that he tried to call BW numerous times but never made contact.

Just from my memory - so not absolutely certain about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member