AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always had that feeling. Especially Alligator alley. Which now has been destroyed by the floods last week. A few of us along with Stephanie searched that area. It's too large an area for 5. We need a large group.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I keep my eye out for anything when I do walk the area, and talk to people about Brittney. Those that are regulars that walk the alley, mentioning the mini hair straighter. I lived at the Bay Vista Apartments across the street for a year when I first moved to AL. Coming from Kentucky it amazed me how one could just walk right down and give a gator a pat on the head. It wouldn't be the first time the nasty deed was done in that area.

Did you see that walk-way (bridge) destroyed by the flood? I saw it this past weekend, creepy. The bridge is simply slanted so one can walk right into the water. Gave me the creeps. I'm not even sure how to fully search that area, some of the fencing is torn up at the bottom of the fencing along the grassy area going under I10.

You know, they pass that area often, one of them lived in Daphne.....and why would there be a layover of 20 min (app) there? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but there isn't anything there unless one takes the underpass/exit? Isn't that all intersection?

LE has also said the family was not very forthcoming that BW did contact someone after she went missing.

so Who did she call and when?

was that when the phone mysteriously turned back on later in june?

this is a very important piece of info if u ask me!

JMO

Where/when did LE say Britt contacted someone? Yes, this is very important piece of information. You state: "LE has also said the family was not very forthcoming that BS did contact someone after she went missing" Why would you state this???????? I'm about freaking right now Eileen!!!!!!! Who did she contact, who at LE said she contacted anyone? I certainly hope you are not making FALSE statements on a forum dedicated to finding a missing person! You ask US who did she call and when? You tell us, you are the one saying she contacted someone. Our goal is to find Brittney, what is yours?

Where/when did LE say Britt contacted someone? Yes, this is very important piece of information. You state: "LE has also said the family was not very forthcoming that BS did contact someone after she went missing" Why would you state this???????? I'm about freaking right now Eileen!!!!!!! Who did she contact, who at LE said she contacted anyone? I certainly hope you are not making FALSE statements on a forum dedicated to finding a missing person! You ask US who did she call and when? You tell us, you are the one saying she contacted someone. Our goal is to find Brittney, what is yours?

That's news to me. I haven't heard anything about her contacting anyone after she went missing. Can someone please post a link?

Its on the first thread!
Its been discussed before!
And It seems Im the only person here that thinks she is alive!
And has a new life!

In my personal opinion....I do think we have been led on a wild goose chase.

And If I can find it again Ill post it.....It was a local news cast.... and It was LE that said it!

Here ya go! Willow.

"We’ve got some incomplete answers,” he said, adding that the family did in fact hear from Brittney between the time she left her home and the time she was reported missing.

"That wasn’t originally reported. So there has been some back and forth. Some answers haven’t been entirely accurate,” Levy said.

Regardless, the MPD has devoted a detective to the case.
http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/a...eID=5550&SID=1

I think everyone should go back and reread thread one its very enlightening.

I'm definitely going to re read thread 1.

Willow ill lend u my paper bag to breathe into relax....
Im not making false statements . there is a treasure trove of info on thread one it needs to get broken down.....

Go re read it!

Im not making false statements . there is a treasure trove of info on thread one it needs to get broken down.....

Go re read it!
And remember the thread spin-off when Brittney and the sex abuse cases were adamantly NOT related until they were. The incest/sodomy/rape on multiple children thread is another important reread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/tags.php?tag=brittney+wood

Here ya go! Willow.

"We’ve got some incomplete answers,” he said, adding that the family did in fact hear from Brittney between the time she left her home and the time she was reported missing.

"That wasn’t originally reported. So there has been some back and forth. Some answers haven’t been entirely accurate,” Levy said.

Regardless, the MPD has devoted a detective to the case.
http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/a...eID=5550&SID=1

I think everyone should go back and reread thread one its very enlightening.

corrected url

http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550

Go re read it!

I'm going to reread it now. Something is not right, it's been stated over and over that Britt hasn't been heard from since that night.

And thanks for the offer of paper bag, but I've calmed down. You have no idea how many people wish Britt is still alive. The thing is, many things were said in the beginning, and it was thought by some that Brittney may have taken off. However as details surface thoughts have changed. Even LE has re-opened DH's "suicide" case.

(ok, I did have to laugh at your offer to lend me a paper bag. Good one.)

And remember the thread spin-off when Brittney and the sex abuse cases were adamantly NOT related until they were. The incest/sodomy/rape on multiple children thread is another important reread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/tags.php?tag=brittney+wood

I remember all that, and now they are connecting the two. One of the news articles stated motive for murder after the letters were found. Now that was a news article, not a comment from LE, to my knowledge.

Another classic - Brittney's segment on Jane Valez-Mitchell 6/11/2012, with a telephone interview with Chessie. Knowing all we know now almost two years later, every word from Chessie rings false to me.

http://youtu.be/yIi3xWcMakk

I'm going to reread it now. Something is not right, it's been stated over and over that Britt hasn't been heard from since that night.

And thanks for the offer of paper bag, but I've calmed down. You have no idea how many people wish Britt is still alive. The thing is, many things were said in the beginning, and it was thought by some that Brittney may have taken off. However as details surface thoughts have changed. Even LE has re-opened DH's "suicide" case.

(ok, I did have to laugh at your offer to lend me a paper bag. Good one.)

LOL I always have my paper bag handy!

I honestly do think she is alive.
I think we have been told many Untruths!
Thread one makes your head spin.

Zeaux many times mentions Brit leaving with 2 men.

Maybe once these trials start more info will be revealed I do think if any of those in jail knew where she was they would have told...There is no honor among thieves....
All JMO

As I see it the answer to this mystery begins and ends with Chessie Wood!

Im now entering Thread 2 lol....

<modsnip>

Anyone here know?

I think the confusion is Chessie reported that BW left to go to a friend's house and wasn't heard from again, when in fact she went with DH and had called DH to come get her. DH was family. I think that's the discrepancy with the family not being forthcoming about the fact that someone in the family (her uncle - DH) was contacted by BW. I think the Woods knew BW had left with or contacted DH and lied about it.
Hope what I'm saying makes sense. Steph, please correct me if I'm wrong.

OT!
Kelli Bordeaux remains found!
RIP Kelli.
http://www.wral.com/remains-of-miss...-sources-close-to-investigation-say/13645206/

Nick Holbert arrested

Thank you for posting this Eileen. Kelly has been missing for over two years. She was found in a heavily wooded area.

A good reminder that sometimes justice doesn't always come quickly but it does come! Keep on holding out hope Team Brittney- BW will be found too!

ETA: Sorry, I put the wrong name, thanks Eileen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member