AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's possible and one of the simplest theories that Donald did indeed kill Brittney before taking himself out, but that logic doesn't work when we now know that there is more than one other surviving female victim as well as Derek and probably more male victims, too. Why would Donald single Brittney out and not any one of the others that could also testify against him? That's what makes me lean towards his "suicide" could very well be staged. November will be a year that Fox10 reported the suicide investigation was being reopened but I don't think there's been any public updates since then.

I think it's possible that DH thought he could manipulate the testimony of the other/s but Brittney was not having it. She wanted to tell the truth, and was encouraging the other/s to do the same.

I think it's possible that DH thought he could manipulate the testimony of the other/s but Brittney was not having it. She wanted to tell the truth, and was encouraging the other/s to do the same.

That might be the explanation but I still have a problem with the Facebook exchange on May 27th. Surely if Brittney had 'heard thru the grapevine' about this victim's accusations against Donald, Dustin and Scott, it was over for Donald then, wasn't it? Brittney wouldn't have heard something and Donald not have heard the same, right? hmmm...

I'm still thinking what Brittney tried to clarify in the social media exchange when she asked what was true and what wasn't could very well have been what was told to law enforcement already at that point in time.

What does JM do for work? Does she really have to go all the way to NO to find a job?

Then why didn't she call the police? She knew they wanted to speak to her. LE is literally speaking to Wendy while Donnie and Brittney are driving around. I most certainly think Wendy let Donnie and Brittney know what that conversation was about. Thus the trip to the interstate truck stop.

What does JM do for work? Does she really have to go all the way to NO to find a job?

Last I heard she had a vegetable stand. Maybe NO has a longer growing season. :thinking:

Gardener? Raises chickens? Photographer? Unofficial Scout Leader Assistant?

I remember her being in the health care field a few years ago, working near home.

Are the hearings tomorrow still on court schedule?

http://fox10tv.com/2014/08/07/dustin-kent-chessie-wood-enter-pleas-in-sex-abuse-case/

Holland, Kent, Cumbaa and Morgan all had court dates reset for August 21. On August 21, a DHR representative will be in Mobile County court to flesh out the discovery issues.

William Brownlee, who is also allegedly involved in the sex crimes, rejected a plea deal in Baldwin County, and was not brought over to Mobile County court from the Baldwin County Corrections Facility for his appearance Thursday morning in Mobile. He will also appear in court with Holland, Mendy Kent, Cumbaa, and Morgan on August 21.

They are listed on the Mobile County court docket for tomorrow.

Delayed? Really? But what about the fleshing out of the discovery issues! I'm mumbling swear words now.

Anybody got any idea of what's going on now?

from August 7th article
"Holland, Kent, Cumbaa and Morgan all had court dates reset for August 21. On August 21, a DHR representative will be in Mobile County court to flesh out the discovery issues."
http://fox10tv.com/2014/08/07/dustin-kent-chessie-wood-enter-pleas-in-sex-abuse-case/

I think about you and yours every day, Brittney. One day I truly believe we will have most of the answers. The wait is beyond awful.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/08/missing_woman_brittany_wood_wa.html

In 2003, when Wood was 11 years old, she accused Ronald Robertson, the former boyfriend of her maternal grandmother, of sexually abusing her on several occasions when she was about 9 years old, according to Mobile police and court records...

A Mobile County jury convicted Robertson, 53, on May 18, 2005, of first-degree rape and first-degree sex abuse. He was sentenced to life in prison on the rape charge and a consecutive 10-year sentence on the sex abuse charge. Robertson is serving his sentences at the Fountain Correctional Facility near Atmore. He is scheduled to have a parole hearing June 1, 2020.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/08/missing_woman_brittany_wood_wa.html
"In 2003, when Wood was 11 years old, she accused Ronald Robertson, the former boyfriend of her maternal grandmother, of sexually abusing her on several occasions when she was about 9 years old, according to Mobile police and court records...

A Mobile County jury convicted Robertson, 53, on May 18, 2005, of first-degree rape and first-degree sex abuse. He was sentenced to life in prison on the rape charge and a consecutive 10-year sentence on the sex abuse charge. Robertson is serving his sentences at the Fountain Correctional Facility near Atmore. He is scheduled to have a parole hearing June 1, 2020."

How can anyone read this and not cry.

Circumstantial evidence suggests Brittney Wood is dead, sheriff says
By Thyrie Bland | tbland@al.com
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on August 26, 2014 at 10:30 AM, updated August 26, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Not sure anything in the article supports the title.

I was already crying from the other article.

We can quit calling him gm's bf & inmate & RR & the 4 sibling's stepdad now, although I question the word former (bf). Nothing about the witness that testified Brittney lied about his abuse in this new article.

Anyone think Ronald Robinson is the letter writer?
He doesn't remember squat, yeah right.

Well, he's got a lot of time on his hands.

What a brave little girl. Keeping Brittney and the more recent sexually abused child victims in my prayers. This stealing of children's trust and innocence has got to stop!

Missing woman, Brittney Wood, was sexually abused as a child, court records show

"Brittney Wood's sex abuse as a child came to light after she reported it to the then-daycare director at Travis Road Baptist in Tillman's Corner."

"She said Brittney asked her if she could talk to her, but she was afraid that someone would get hurt," according to the Mobile police report. "She said Brittney wrote a note and told her, 'He touched me in a bad spot."

Further down we find out RR had been around this family a looong time.

"Robertson lived with Brittney Wood's grandmother for about 14 years. He was at the hospital when Brittney Wood was born, according to the court records."

"I helped raise the mother of this child," Robertson said during a post-conviction hearing that was conducted May 28-29, 2009."

wow , if killing Brittney to keep her quite was the plan , that went terribly , I live in a small town in Ireland and I know all about these sick puppies , I think Brittney was going to be a hero in this family no matter what they did to the girl , I heard her from half way across the world .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member