AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have this screenshot of Brittney's and Donnie's cellphone pings. The map came from a 5/2013 Fox10 link that not longer works. Not all the info you're looking for, but maybe a start.

View attachment 44625

Thank you, it's great. I have a notebook with everything I can find as related to the cell pings started. Getting very excited about this because I think I have enlisted my son to help me. I'm sure this drive has been done many times by others, but doing it again with different eyes may help. The way so many of you have come together to help solve this, I beg of you all, if I ever go missing I want a thread on WS.

Morning.

I wanted to share this with y'all. Ok 12/23/13 Wally was going though one of his bad days with Christmas coming up and no sign of Brittney so he turned to the bottle and got arrested for public drunk. He went to court back in March of this year was fined and do to lack of work couldn't pay it off so he decided to turn himself in and sit in there till credit time served. Well I'm not a fool I know the woods will have a field day with this. But really would we expect less from them?
I have to get ready for work now so I'll pop back when I can. Just wanted y'all to hear it from me and let it be said that it's not a new charge.

Steph

Attachments

• UGH.JPG
    UGH.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 233
Morning.

I wanted to share this with y'all. Ok 12/23/13 Wally was going though one of his bad days with Christmas coming up and no sign of Brittney so he turned to the bottle and got arrested for public drunk. He went to court back in March of this year was fined and do to lack of work couldn't pay it off so he decided to turn himself in and sit in there till credit time served. Well I'm not a fool I know the woods will have a field day with this. But really would we expect less from them?
I have to get ready for work now so I'll pop back when I can. Just wanted y'all to hear it from me and let it be said that it's not a new charge.

Steph

oh dear, thanks for sharing steph, it is the last thing you need right now (being without Wally) but its a better decision than trying to run from it or borrow money that can't be paid back.

Let the Woods have their field day, there is no comparison between you and Wally and them. They have far more to show that they are creeps and you and wally are the only ones caring for Britt.

KateB you are right on top of things! LOL

Is there any chance he'll run into anyone? I hope not. I cannot imagine how I would get through what he is going through. I cannot imagine, it hurts just thinking about it.

Hugs

KateB you are right on top of things! LOL

Is there any chance he'll run into anyone? I hope not. I cannot imagine how I would get through what he is going through. I cannot imagine, it hurts just thinking about it.

Hugs

Willow Knight,

That thought has crossed my mind. And I pray not I do believe it will be BAD if he runs into DAK I think and hope the misdermanors are not in with the felons.

Willow Knight,

That thought has crossed my mind. And I pray not I do believe it will be BAD if he runs into DAK I think and hope the misdermanors are not in with the felons.

Steph, your transparency is appreciated. No one is perfect, especially under these circumstances. Not only has Wally's daughter disappeared but in her disappearance he finds out 2 of his children have been sexually abused by their mothers side of the family. Add to that, finding out one child became an abuser. It doesn't give Wally a pass, but how much can a father take without losing their mind?

Ugh, I am praying he doesn't run into any of them. Any person would be pressed to control their emotions in that situation. Am I assuming correctly he is in Mobile County jail? Hopefully the county jail is aware and just maybe they're monitoring the situation. If Wally would run into one of them I hope he is strong enough and in control of his emotions to understand any confrontation with these monsters would likely hurt finding Brittney. Easier said than done.

Steph, your transparency is appreciated. No one is perfect, especially under these circumstances. Not only has Wally's daughter disappeared but in her disappearance he finds out 2 of his children have been sexually abused by their mothers side of the family. Add to that, finding out one child became an abuser. It doesn't give Wally a pass, but how much can a father take without losing their mind?

Ugh, I am praying he doesn't run into any of them. Any person would be pressed to control their emotions in that situation. Am I assuming correctly he is in Mobile County jail? Hopefully the county jail is aware and just maybe they're monitoring the situation. If Wally would run into one of them I hope he is strong enough and in control of his emotions to understand any confrontation with these monsters would likely hurt finding Brittney. Easier said than done.

Yes, he is in the Mobile Co Metro jail. I spoke to him last night and so far he hasn't seen not a one of them. Thank goodness!

So why is Derek being released from jail?
Anyone know?

So why is Derek being released from jail?
Anyone know?

Because he posted bail?

Oh!
Interesting!
Wonder if he will have to wear and ankle monitor! (one the works)
he is a flight risk.

I don't know any of the true details but Wally's mom is claiming that Derek is being realeased 7/1 under youthful offeneder status, credit time served, no probation, no ankle monitor and no trials for him. We are guessing he made a deal of some kind to be wittness for BC but not confirmed. I didn't know and still not sure that if a defendant has been denied YO that they can ask again. As he and DPHjr were denied it last year.

I agree Steph. I believe Derek made a deal. According to the article where Derek and DPHjr were denied youthful offender status, had Derek received YOS he could have received up to 3 years. Instead Derek got off with only time served. Pretty lenient, imo. If there is no deal, then logically we could expect to see a YOS conversion granted to DPHjr?

If Bishop had granted the requests of Wood and Holland to be granted youthful offender status, their punishment would have been capped at three years.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/04/wood_holland_denied_youthful_o.html

:seeya: Just wanted to share some good news with y'all..

Wally's home the judge cut him loose late this afternoon and I have him cutting the grass figured he could use the fresh air LOL.

Going to be a decent 4th after all!

:loveyou:

:seeya: Just wanted to share some good news with y'all..

Wally's home the judge cut him loose late this afternoon and I have him cutting the grass figured he could use the fresh air LOL.

Going to be a decent 4th after all!

:loveyou:
That is awesome news! !!! So happy for you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx