AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chessie Wood of Mobile says innocent people don't make plea deals.
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/03/mother_of_brittney_wood_i_wont.html

Do you all remember when Chessie said she knew for a fact her brother, RSW, was innocent? This new remark by Chessie regarding innocent people don't make plea deals has me wondering if she has changed her mind about her brother? RSW accepted 2 plea deals and most likely will be used extensively by the prosecution in the upcoming trials. Just curious if she now believes her brother is guilty...

Brittney - we need for you to show us some type of sign, lead us to where you are sweet girl. This has gone on way too long without answers to where you are. We haven't forgotten you.

I was thinking about Chessie's upcoming trial. Do members here think she'll be found guilty of her charges? I do.

That question is a hard one for me. I really don't know about chessie. I'm thinking at some point Chessie could have been drunk or high when 'an incident' was going on, like she was there but not her mind set. I don't know.

Hi Gliving, I think Chessie's fate depends on who the prosecution has lined up to testify. Example Derek, if her own son testifies against her I think she will be found guilty.

Still thinking of Britt, Steph, Wally, & P.

I haven't been on WS in a bit due to work and our baby...and I was saddened when I realized the reason why I couldn't find Britt's thread right away in the Missing forum was because she'd been moved under "Missing but Not Forgotten." It's been far too long.

Snip - Meanwhile, Dustin Kent, 38, 7041 Marle Road, Mobile, had his sentencing pushed back from Thursday to 9 a.m. May 21, as an investigation continues.

Kent sentencing on hold

According to a court filing Thursday, Kent is cooperating with authorities in Mobile and Baldwin counties in several ongoing investigations. His involvement, the court documents reads, "is expected to have a potentially significant impact on his sentencing" and that a 120-day postponement was necessary.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2015/02/wood_family_member_involved_in.html

Updated: Thursday, May 21 2015

"Sentencing for Dustin Kent has been pushed back. Kent is part of the ongoing sex ring case involving relatives and family friends of missing mother Brittney Wood.

Kent pleaded guilty to rape and sodomy in Baldwin County, but he's still facing charges in Mobile. A new date for sentencing in Baldwin County has not been set.

Officials say they are waiting for Kent to face charges in Mobile before moving forward with sentencing."

Short video at link. I wonder if his charges in Mobile tie in with Chessie's charges?

Oops! Thanks KateB for adding my missing link!

I can't believe Brittney will have been gone 3 years this coming Sunday already. :(

Where is she? :sigh:

BB7HaU0.jpg

Thinking of Brittney...I wish we knew where to find you.

Missing but not forgotten- definitely. I will Light a candle tonight @ 7:30.

Hi Gliving, I think Chessie's fate depends on who the prosecution has lined up to testify. Example Derek, if her own son testifies against her I think she will be found guilty.

I checked Chessie's facebook recently to see if she mentioned the anniversary of Brittney's disappearance. Not one word about Brittney. Instead she posted a old baby photo of "her beautiful baby boy" Derek.

Is she that transparent?

I checked Chessie's facebook recently to see if she mentioned the anniversary of Brittney's disappearance. Not one word about Brittney. Instead she posted a old baby photo of "her beautiful baby boy" Derek.

Is she that transparent?

Really? Nada, not one word about BRITTNEY? Imo, it was definitely an odd choice to post a pic of Derek instead of her missing daughter. It wasn't even a pic of Derek and Brittney together? I think she may just be that transparent. CYA mode maybe?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagguk
Back