AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brittney's birthday was September 25th. I believe she would have been 23.

CW and JM haven't come to trial yet? Does anyone know what is going on?

brittney-woodpng-59f6629a82bd6ae0.png

still missing: http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2016/11/where_are_they_missing_in_sout.html#4

it looks to be 27 miles away ...1/2 hour drive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I just ran here, must have heard incorrect information. Going to check out the links, family member just called me to say it was on the news right now that it may be Brittney? Can't get the channel live. Oh please.

http://local15tv.com/news/local/exc...hes-going-after-new-lead-in-her-disappearance

Confirmation it is a male. According to Her mother there are new leads.

I wonder if she will share these leads with law enforcement?

From your link, it sounds like law enforcement may already be aware of the information, unless you mean any further info obtained through/from the lead.

When it comes to that new lead, Wood's attorney's office says a woman who was once in jail said she knew more about Brittney's disappearance.

At the time they say police felt the woman wasn't credible. So they didn't follow up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being local and with my husband being law enforcement there is common thought about the family and the way they share info pertaining to the case. (This excludes her father and step mother, they are so helpful and supportive of law enforcement)

Her mother says she is following leads, law enforcement does not think the lead will be creditable. I truly believe Chessie knows more than she will ever tell police or anyone.

If anyone is interested, look up the news on the deaths in Mobile County/Baldwin County in the past 5 years. Drugs/sexual violence/family violence are a major cause of most of the deaths. It is a great area to live but is riddled with these issues and generation after generation of families are taught to keep family business a secret. I believe BW will be found one day, with or with out the help of that side of her family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back