AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Idea, Buggsmom!

You're elected!:woohoo::woohoo:

I don't have the skills for that kind of organizing so I made a play and passed it to FootballMom!!! I think as soon as it's posted she gets all the cheers!!!

Didn't someone post somewhere that there were 2 men and a white truck? Will look in the social thread when I get home.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

There was a facebook exchange (I can't link it here nor can I dig for it right now). I do get confused on what was on FB and what was here... so much transpired in the first 30 days (hence the # of threads here). But yes, a white vehicle was definitely brought up. I just don't know what came of that information.

I'm sure someone has the screen shot of the conversation or bookmarked it.I would head over to the social media thread Clara and post this, someone will most likely be able to show you in the right direction to read the exchange of the white truck.

I KNOW!!!! Didn't read that till after I had posted... when I read I was watching tv with DH ,,, I was like WTH??? :floorlaugh:
You know I should really proof read better before I post.

Lol you had wrote something about you and DH before and I had to read it again to realize you were talking about your significant other haha it did catch me off guard ;)

Didn't someone post somewhere that there were 2 men and a white truck? Will look in the social thread when I get home.

Yes, I recall that in the early part of the case. It was either refuted or a clue that was passed by, but worth a second look.

It seems truck & SUV are used interchangeably. I don't recall seeing any information/posts indicating or identifying anyone who allegedly claims to have seen BW getting into a white SUV. It has been previously established that Dustin Kent owns a white SUV.

If I ever receive an answer about how to post tables then I'll load one that can help identify known facts vs rumors or speculation and their sources.

We seem to keep circling back to things that have been discussed and addressed previously only to find them needing to be clarified again.

Can you save the table as a jpg and post it?

A white truck was brought up at one point because a few streets over from BW's house someone in a white pick up truck was trying to pickup kids. Also in photos on FB there are pictures of a white pick up.

That is what I told her...she ignored that part of my email.
If I had that email exchange with her, I would reiterate to her....hello...he's not charged with sexual relations, he is charged with RAPE and it should be called RAPE in the article. Why is she making it sound like a mutual encounter???

If I had that email exchange with her, I would reiterate to her....hello...he's not charged with sexual relations, he is charged with RAPE and it should be called RAPE in the article. Why is she making it sound like a mutual encounter???

I don't think they like that harsh word...or she just did not get it. I asked her why they are using "sexual relationship" instead of rape; she writes back, oh thanks, it should say "sexual relations."

Can you save the table as a jpg and post it?

I could (have done it before) but it would be too small to read and we couldn't edit it accordingly (as a group)....

still hearing crickets for a "how to tutorial for inserting tables"...

I don't think they like that harsh word...or she just did not get it. I asked her why they are using "sexual relationship" instead of rape; she writes back, oh thanks, it should say "sexual relations."

Well then my harsh word for her would be "#$^@&". :rage: :censored:

photo of DH's white ford with the liner posted in the PL...

I could (have done it before) but it would be too small to read and we couldn't edit it accordingly (as a group)....

WTH are you guys talking about a table??? Do you mean an Excel spreadsheet? :waitasec:

I just want to say that I have in no way forgotten about Brittany, I just do not know what else to say that hasn't already been said 165 times already. The only thing I know to do from here is to pray and I mean pray especially hard for some sort of answer. This has gone on way to long and some sort of answer needs to be given on where she is and what happened to her. I wish I had some sort of intelligent theory or plausible explanation or craft idea on what to do now but I have nothing.... Nothing left but prayers and faith that God will answer our prayers.

If you're wanting something like this:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - BSL - More Victims????

I had the data in excel, copy/pasted all into a Word doc and Word created a table automatically. Then, copy/pasted from Word to here. Use the little grid icon, first pop up is just the table title, then the tags show up & paste the data between the tags. PREVIEW - The table width is similar to photo width, don't have it too wide or it blows margins.

But since its not setup for group editing, I'm not sure what you're looking for.

HTH.

Well then my harsh word for her would be "#$^@&". :rage: :censored:

Frankly, it's not calling things for what they are they has created the environment that allows a girl to disappear without hardly an eyelash being batted.

I posted a message about this on social media.

I wasn't sure it met the guidelines to go in this forum, but did want to contribute.

Hey Mobile Police Department, Mobile County Sheriff's Department, Baldwin County Sheriff's Department, Crimestoppers and each District Attorney...

THIS is a perfect shining example of a man of the law :cop: with integrity (even without his personal financial donation): :clap:

Community members have donated $6,000 for information leading investigators to Swainson or to the arrest of anyone involved in her disappearance.
Of the $6,000, $2,500 is from an anonymous donor, and $2,500 was donated by Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott personally. Another $1,000 comes from CrimeStoppers.

:hero:

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2012/08/24/...html#.UEEaR6RbVq4#storylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

:saythat: :rant: :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member