AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That link is the first time I have heard Brittney's voice, or seen her moving. She looks so, so young. It's very moving. I've always though of her as a young mom and seeing that just made me think she is just a child herself.

Poor Brittney. I really hope someone can bring her home.

That link is the first time I have heard Brittney's voice, or seen her moving. She looks so, so young. It's very moving. I've always though of her as a young mom and seeing that just made me think she is just a child herself.

Poor Brittney. I really hope someone can bring her home.

The reporter said that it was old video -- she looks about 12-14 in that video.
There is a very recent video of her on CW's page. You can hear her talking. It breaks my heart.

I wonder what this story will be like tonight?

This was both interesting and very helpful:

http://www.fox10tv.com/generic/news/brittney-wood-donald-holland-cell-phone-pings

"Grand Bay - Last signal from Wood
Brittney's phone is tracked to Grand Bay. A message goes out from her cell phone around 1:46 a.m. before her phone dies — the text of that message is unknown. Authorities said it was sent from Brittney's phone accidentally as she struggled with Donald Holland."

http://www.fox10tv.com/generic/news/brittney-wood-donald-holland-cell-phone-pings

Brittney's phone is tracked to Grand Bay. A message goes out from her cell phone around 1:46 a.m. before her phone dies — the text of that message is unknown. Authorities said it was sent from Brittney's phone accidentally as she struggled with Donald Holland."

Oh my gosh! :thud: how can they know that? (I understand how they could reasonably assume that a message was accidental, eg it was blank or consisted of jumbled letters, but how do they know specifically that it was during a struggle with DH?) apologies if this question is answered in the link...it crashed my browser so I wasn't able to view.

Oh my gosh! :thud: how can they know that? (I understand how they could reasonably assume that a message was accidental, eg it was blank or consisted of jumbled letters, but how do they know specifically that it was during a struggle with DH?) apologies if this question is answered in the link...it crashed my browser so I wasn't able to view.

I'm fairly certain that's a theory. There are a couple of inaccuracies on that link regarding the cell pings.

Good question! I can see a pocket-dial voice call to a number on her contacts, but an accidental text message? Is it even possible? And then the battery falls out? Where is the phone? Anyone else having a hard time with this?

If someone finds a link to the news video, please share. TIA!!

Good question! I can see a pocket-dial voice call to a number on her contacts, but an accidental text message? Is it even possible? And then the battery falls out? Where is the phone? Anyone else having a hard time with this?

AFAIK Fox10TV will not be streaming live coverage tonight.

I have the Fox 10 on and about to start, who is watching with me?

Brittany, loved the beach, the water, the sun and was real social (per Chessie and her husband). Chessie says it is worse not knowing (paraphrasing).

Investigators were looking to talk to her about the sex ring prior to her going missing, because she was the one person who could "tell the whole story". - Investigator
Per the investigator- One of the only victims who knew there were multiple children being abused.

Then showing private messages sent thru facebook, where a victim who writes Brittany naming the abusers (DK, RW, DH) and saying "they raped me".

Chessie believes "Brittany got in Donnies truck to confront him"

Brittanys phone was constantly being texted from after she went with Donnie until 11:30 pm when all texting stopped.

Investigators say DH shot himself with Brittany's gun.

The reporter mentioned the cell battery being Brits but did not say who said it was her cell phone battery.

More in 30 minutes.

I recorded it on my cell phone for some friends that aren't local..... if I knew how to post it here, I would!! ??

Yes, that was very interesting. Have they known this all along and are just releasing this info now? Or what?:confused::

Maybe she was going to text someone...and opens up the text window...and then he gets mad and all different buttons get pressed? Who knows?

So is the accidental text just something a reporter wrote...as in their theory...or did this come from LE?

IMOO....I think Scott brought this to light because of his own selfish reasons and those have nothing to do with doing the right thing for the victims!!

Angelonline, thanks for highlighting the news story for those of us who were not able to view it. (and thanks to simp for their part in retelling it).

Wow...to know that she was continually texting...then the texts stop. So...I wonder how many of those texts did WWH erase? The people closest to DH have to know much more than they are telling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay