AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dual baby shower with Brittney hurt me the most. It was Brittney's time to shine. Chessie was having her 4th baby, ya know? The whole thing was so AWKWARD!

OMG yes I remember that now!
That was horrible!

Chessie cares about Chessie!

I know that the one and only weekend bucket drive I was involved in that CW set up. There was no permit. I didn't even know that you had to have one till months later. She just picked the days and locations, called the media and told us to be there. So there we were.

We had discussions here about it!
All very strange!

I have to agree. The stone resembles a gravestone to me. The message implies Brittney is gone forever. There is no urgency about it and I'm sure anyone who wasn't familiar with Brittney's case would not think they still needed to look for her.

They'll think she is dead and has already been brought home.

BBM Yes, it does.
Here's another snip that shows "May 30" on the upper left corner,
and "2012" on the upper right corner.

Attachments

• rockdate.JPG
    rockdate.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 96
BBM Yes, it does.

Sorry but that is straight up a headstone to a grave. IMOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

BBM Yes, it does.

Sorry but that is straight up a headstone to a grave. IMOO maybe her yard should be searched:eek:

Sorry but that is straight up a headstone to a grave. IMOO maybe her yard should be searched:eek:

Sorry that posted twice. I was trying to delete one and add that her yard needs to be checked but my phone went stupid on me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

That "memorial" or whatever it is looks like what a kid might make if their dog died.

Freaking weird IMO :confused:

That memorial is pretty sad. So is the shared baby shower- I didn't know about that, it makes me feel like weeping, poor Brittney!
How much would her gun have been worth, to sell to another person? How many young women would carry guns, is it a common thing? (It's not here) Steph, would you have been shocked if you had know Britt had a gun?

That memorial is pretty sad. So is the shared baby shower- I didn't know about that, it makes me feel like weeping, poor Brittney!
How much would her gun have been worth, to sell to another person? How many young women would carry guns, is it a common thing? (It's not here) Steph, would you have been shocked if you had know Britt had a gun?

Remembering back to earlier threads, someone said (Zeaux?) that is was Brittneys gun that she had on her for protection. (It was suggested for during drug deals)

That "memorial" or whatever it is looks like what a kid might make if their dog died.

Freaking weird IMO :confused:

Chessie doesn't have the know-how to do much. 2 kids in jail and one missing, her own mother is a piece of work. She didn't think to research how to do a memorial or write a statement for the press. On one hand I feel sorry for her and the other I hope she can make an effort to learn how to make life better for herself and kids.

Not only did CW tell the reporter about the gun but she's the one that told the reporter about the battery Not LE.

And I never thought of it in those terms. But YES why was she wanting to know about the type of gun? That was before we had heard back from the friend (girl) that she went with DH. Now that has me wondering did she already know that DH picked up Britt? Did she make up the story about her going to the friends house?

I know said guy was questioned multiple times and I did hear from LE he was cleared.

Steph, I have a lot of theories that are all over the place. One day I'm sure of something and the next day I'm convinced of something else.

Is there one thing that stands out the most to you about Brittney's disappearance?

BBM Yes, it does.

I thought you had to wait 7 years before a missing person could be declared dead. Unless of course you know something no one else knows......

Unless there is an estate and money at stake, many of the families of the missing are very reluctant to have their missing one declared dead before they are found anyway. They still have just a glimmer of hope and don't want to let it go. That's really understandable to me.

I can't really understand CW's workings behind her 'memorial'; if she is trying to send out a message she believes Brittney is deceased, or if she was just trying anything to keep Brittney's profile out there, or if she perhaps just wasn't thinking much at all when she had the idea.

Brittney hasn't been declared deceased yet whatever CW was trying to achieve, and I think it's much better to focus on Brittney the missing person at the moment, until she's brought home.

Brittney needs a ride. Her aunt doesn't like it. Or her hubby obliging. Jealous? Afraid they would run off together? Is WWH's version the only story for the night Brittney went missing and her hubby committing suicide?

It seems that people made statements that only Brittney or her uncle could dispute but they aren't here. I don't buy the gun ownership or the two bullet theory which makes the scratched battery story suspect as well. I question who spent the night at the Styx house. Who was there and left? Doesn't WWH say that she was there and Brittney was not? Hubby couldn't live at home because of the kids but she took the kids to see him? Her vehicle?

Some won't take a lie detector test but yet they have all this information/facts about what happened. How can we believe them? The other information comes from a woman now in jail with lots to hide. Who were the last people to see both Brittney and her uncle alive?

I am hoping the sharpest tool in the shed steps forward and tells all. Save your own butt, tell what really happened. Do it for Brittney, for her daughter. Do it for yourself. Cut a deal, whatever. Tell what you know! Come on, have a heart, Just Do It!!! TYIA.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Brittneys battery was found in the car AFTER police had finished searching it.

How come the police didn't find it? But WWH did?

How many of us could positively identify a phone battery of a family member over the phone like Chessie did? I don't even know what my own battery looks like.

Chessie and WWH came up with a phone battery the police couldn't find and identified it instantly. I find that weird.

Shared baby shower/memorial for your missing child?! Disgusting. I understand wantingto add some joy and smiles to such a sad occasion.. but celebrate Brittney's life instead- don't act like she never existed.
It only furthers my personal theory that she knows she was a horrible parent to her older children and that the toddlers were her "make up" children.. Still CW is ridiculously self centered and this does not bode well for the kids..
Jmo, as always..

I can say for a fact, Wally and I never heard mention of Brittney having a gun until the morning of June 2,2012 when Chessie told us she was waiting to hear what kinda of gun DH used since Brittney had a gun with 2 bullets. And the person that she supposedly bought the gun from denied it due to not his gun either. But AH told us & LE that said "guy" did have that gun or on identical like 2 weeks prior . AH told us & LE he saw it when guy put it in AH's face. But no report was filed. So I have NO idea who's gun that was.

You could go with the theory that Britt got it and sold it to DH or WWH for that matter. Or you could go with the story CW has said from the beginning that it was Britt's

:fence:

So it looks like she only just got the gun. Hmmmm, lies are adding up for CW. But why lie, what is she hiding.

Knowing what I know now about Brittney's life I am Not shocked she had a gun. But at the time 6/2/12 when we were told she had a gun I had more of a fear and concern as why she thought she needed a gun. I do remember asking Chessie why a gun? And why only 2 bullets? Chessie's answers were protection and 1 bullet for Andy and the other for his Gma. Which I found outlandish since I knew Brittney was still seeing (dating) Andy off and on and had been the entire time and they were letting her see Payton regularly when it was convenient for Brittney. As I'm sure most of y'all saw the FB fight about Payton. It is no secret Chessie and Paul have NO love for Andy or his family.

Steph, I have a lot of theories that are all over the place. One day I'm sure of something and the next day I'm convinced of something else.

Is there one thing that stands out the most to you about Brittney's disappearance?

I would have to say the connection to the sex crimes (ring). And the one person that I feel holds all the answers is Wendy Wood Holland!

I too go back and forth all day every day about what I think happened. I have binders of information that I have gathered from the early days it all leads back to those two things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne