AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think we are so focused on these sex crimes That we might be overlooking something important
ITA. I thought in the beginning DH did something to her and killed himself. But it seems like they were close. He was the person she could run to for help when she wanted it. So what the heck is the missing piece of the puzzle? What happened that day to make her disappear and DH kill himself? (If they are 100% sure he did).
Also could she have been doing something illegal for him to earn money like run drugs or something and she walked into a mess and he killed himself from the guilt? Its just too odd she goes missing and he off's himself. There is a connection. What IDK.

Re post about Brittney giving up custody. I was too slow!

I really don't know about that. Fighting your way up and out of a poor background can be very hard, especially if you don't have academic skills to do it through education. Doing so with a baby doubles the difficulty.

But I am just talking about a poor background. Not an abusive one. Not a background where you find yourself pitted against your own Grandmother age 9, in a court of law. Not a background where authorities are the people to avoid and drugs, drink, sex abuse and warped morals are a way of life. Not a background where almost everywhere you turn, there is someone who in the future is going to be charged with child sex abuse, or is married to someone who will be.

I feel I must stand up for Brittney here, and say that giving up custody was probably the very best thing she could do for her little girl at the time, and she recognised that, and did it. That was very brave, and very selfless.

I don't much care if Brittney hadn't managed to get herself a stable, good job, or she did drugs. Or made grand plans to get her teeth fixed when she didn't have the money. If I was Brittney and had been through what she had been through, I think I would have opted out of life long before 19. I wouldn't have ever been around to go missing in the first place.

Re post about Brittney giving up custody. I was too slow!

I really don't know about that. Fighting your way up and out of a poor background can be very hard, especially if you don't have academic skills to do it through education. Doing so with a baby doubles the difficulty.

But I am just talking about a poor background. Not an abusive one. Not a background where you find yourself pitted against your own Grandmother age 9, in a court of law. Not a background where authorities are the people to avoid and drugs, drink, sex abuse and warped morals are a way of life. Not a background where almost everywhere you turn, there is someone who in the future is going to be charged with child sex abuse, or is married to someone who will be.

I feel I must stand up for Brittney here, and say that giving up custody was probably the very best thing she could do for her little girl at the time, and she recognised that, and did it. That was very brave, and very selfless.

I don't much care if Brittney hadn't managed to get herself a stable, good job, or she did drugs. Or made grand plans to get her teeth fixed when she didn't have the money. If I was Brittney and had been through what she had been through, I think I would have opted out of life long before 19. I wouldn't have ever been around to go missing in the first place.

Im not saying she didn't do the right thing Im just asking questions!

Is it possible DH gave her a lot of money to leave and start a new life!

I think yes!

At the time Brittneys world as she had known it seemed to be falling apart. Her and Andy were no longer together, she had no job no vehicle no true home. She was bouncing from Wally's mom's to friends houses to her own mom's house. Wally's mom's house was the most stable she knew and that was nothing but a party house no enviroment for Payton on the dailey plus his mom was losing her house to foreclousure. Yes Wally and I helped where we could but I work a full time job and have 2 children of my own one of which is autistic. Brittney had traffic warrants for not paying tickets and was worried about who would keep Payton if she had to serve any time. Andy on the other hand has his grandmother that doesn't work and could stay with her all the time while Andy works plus they both have transportation to take her where need be (Dr. appts and such). He and I had talked about it before and she knew they would allow her to be in her life and hopefully things could get better for Brittney and she could get her back. IDK if it can be reversed or not, but IMO knowing what we know now this could have been her plan along to keep Payton safe from the Wood clan

Steph you most certainly have your hands full.
Thanks for answering my questions!.

Sending some hugs and love your way along with my prayers.

Originally Posted by BrittsStepMom
1. That I don't know. All I know is her mom told me Brittney said she was not helping with her little sister & brother before she left..
So she was asked to help and said no? Was there a fight about it? Do you think Chessie thought it was unreasonable? Help do what? Did Chessie need a baby sitter?
Did, Brittney storm out annoyed at being nagged to help out?

It just seems a weird thing for her mom to say.

Or ...

Brittney "not helping with her little sister & brother" was just a cover story for what CW and BW really argued about???

I haven't sensed we heard much of the truth from that one either. JMO

ITA. I thought in the beginning DH did something to her and killed himself. But it seems like they were close. He was the person she could run to for help when she wanted it. So what the heck is the missing piece of the puzzle? What happened that day to make her disappear and DH kill himself? (If they are 100% sure he did).
Also could she have been doing something illegal for him to earn money like run drugs or something and she walked into a mess and he killed himself from the guilt? Its just too odd she goes missing and he off's himself. There is a connection. What IDK.

Exactly !
Im thinking along those same lines!

I will never believe DH killed himself because of any sort of guilt. If he did kill himself, it was all about control.

At the time Brittneys world as she had known it seemed to be falling apart. Her and Andy were no longer together, she had no job no vehicle no true home. She was bouncing from Wally's mom's to friends houses to her own mom's house. Wally's mom's house was the most stable she knew and that was nothing but a party house no enviroment for Payton on the dailey plus his mom was losing her house to foreclousure. Yes Wally and I helped where we could but I work a full time job and have 2 children of my own one of which is autistic. Brittney had traffic warrants for not paying tickets and was worried about who would keep Payton if she had to serve any time. Andy on the other hand has his grandmother that doesn't work and could stay with her all the time while Andy works plus they both have transportation to take her where need be (Dr. appts and such). He and I had talked about it before and she knew they would allow her to be in her life and hopefully things could get better for Brittney and she could get her back. IDK if it can be reversed or not, but IMO knowing what we know now this could have been her plan along to keep Payton safe from the Wood clan
"HUGS"
Wow...you have a lot on your plate. Pllus I know that now you guys have Payton every other weekend. Please take care of yourself!

Is it possible DH gave her a lot of money to leave and start a new life!

I think yes!

I say NO! He had no money did not work, Wendy didn't work. He did not receive disability they were always hitting up Wendy's mom when she got her monthly check. Chessie was helping put food in their house when she got her food stamps for the month, they were behind on all their bills. Payed just enough the keep things on (power,water, etc). The SUV was a Big one a gas gussler and the way he was always on the road I can only imagine that more money went there than anywhere. And he had no ins and massive hospital bills for his heart issues had a new stint put in either the end of 2011 or early 2012. And the word on the street was that he split the sales of the scripts with Brittney for her helping sell them. And it wasn't big money. The word is that he got his pills mid month and I know from the phone company Brittney bought a new sim card $30 and $60 for unlimited mins on 5/16 that's $90 right there I figured she 100-150 a month on the sale of the pills that money LONG gone by 5/30 she smoke $6 a pack cigarettes and I know how she is. She has never been able to hang on to or manage money.

I also believe DH wouldn't have let Brittney leave not with out him! Looking back with what I know now about them, I totally believe he was obsessed with her. Maybe even in his sick way in love with her

I say NO! He had no money did not work, Wendy didn't work. He did not receive disability they were always hitting up Wendy's mom when she got her monthly check. Chessie was helping put food in their house when she got her food stamps for the month, they were behind on all their bills. Payed just enough the keep things on (power,water, etc). The SUV was a Big one a gas gussler and the way he was always on the road I can only imagine that more money went there than anywhere. And he had no ins and massive hospital bills for his heart issues had a new stint put in either the end of 2011 or early 2012. And the word on the street was that he split the sales of the scripts with Brittney for her helping sell them. And it wasn't big money. The word is that he got his pills mid month and I know from the phone company Brittney bought a new sim card $30 and $60 for unlimited mins on 5/16 that's $90 right there I figured she 100-150 a month on the sale of the pills that money LONG gone by 5/30 she smoke $6 a pack cigarettes and I know how she is. She has never been able to hang on to or manage money.

I also believe DH wouldn't have let Brittney leave not with out him! Looking back with what I know now about them, I totally believe he was obsessed with her. Maybe even in his sick way in love with her

then maybe in his sick way he felt totally betrayed if she told him she was going to talk to cops about the cases. Strangled her or otherwise killed her, dumped her and then to be sure no one could take control away killed himself.

Wouldnt put it past WWH if she heard the same, that she was going to talk to cops

Thank you BrittsStepMom. That is very important information I think you have just given us there.

Thanks Steph. I'm curious when you say Andy got sole custody. Did Brittney give up all parental rights? I only ask because in Alabama, all non-custodial parents have to pay some type of child support. Which makes me wonder if she might have left Alabama to avoid going to court for non-support. Not judging her by any means, only wondering if this might be why she left.

http://www.mobilealabamadivorce.com/family-law-blog.html

"In general, the answer is no. Child support is mandatory in Alabama and cannot be voluntarily waived by either parent. While this may surprise some parents, the reasoning is that child supported is intended for the benefit of the child, not the parent. A custodial parent can’t decide on a child’s behalf to decline the support mandated by state law. In fact, unless unusual circumstances are present, the court generally won’t allow parents to agree to an amount less than the amount provided by the state child support guidelines."

Even though the law "claims' it's mandatory every thing still is up to the judge. And it might not be the way the law is written but Andy was not awarded any child support nor did he ask for it. The courts seem to do as they see fit. Neither party had a lawyer. He filed only for custody. And that may also be why he was giving sole custody so she wouldn't be ordered to pay. JMO

then maybe in his sick way he felt totally betrayed if she told him she was going to talk to cops about the cases. Strangled her or otherwise killed her, dumped her and then to be sure no one could take control away killed himself.

Wouldnt put it past WWH if she heard the same, that she was going to talk to cops

For some reason I cant see her betraying him or her relatives, I don't think she would talk. But that's jmo

This case is in need of some national exposure.

I agree 1000% and I have tried with every out let I could find and have yet to here back. Jane Valez Mitchell was the only one and she was more interested in the sex crimes than Brittney but for the exposure I did her show twice. Nancy Grace contacted us in the beginning then cancelled. Dr Phil Show called asked a few question said they would call back and never did.
:banghead:

But I haven't thrown in the towel yet! And I wont until Brittney is found and there is JUSTICE!

BBM - UGGHHH! CW was receiving food stamps and decided to add two more babies into the mix? Despicable! JMO

Just heard on the radio that China will now be monetarily penalizing unmarried mothers rather than rewarding them monetarily as we do in this country. Maybe we should try that approach! We could also add a clause that if you are currently receiving food stamps, other hand-outs, and you decide to add mouths to your family ... you too will be similarly penalized! JMO

China city plans to fine unmarried women for having babies
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162...ns-to-fine-unmarried-women-for-having-babies/

For some reason I cant see her betraying him or her relatives, I don't think she would talk. But that's jmo

I believe that if it were to save herself Brittney would talk but it would only be after there was no way out of talking, but like Dect Windberg said he never had the chance to talk to her. I don't believe that night she went there to confront him like Chessie thinks. I think she left with him just to get away and do something.

I believe that if it were to save herself Brittney would talk but it would only be after there was no way out of talking, but like Dect Windberg said he never had the chance to talk to her. I don't believe that night she went there to confront him like Chessie thinks. I think she left with him just to get away and do something.

I think so too.
But what if they got to talking and DH says hey Britt we are all going to end up in Jail. What do u think she would do? What if DH added her into the mix? I still think there was the possibility she was going to be arrested to.
I don't like to type that but she was with him a lot.

So she was asked to help and said no? Was there a fight about it? Do you think Chessie thought it was unreasonable? Help do what? Did Chessie need a baby sitter?
Did, Brittney storm out annoyed at being nagged to help out?

It just seems a weird thing for her mom to say.

I don't not want to bash Chessie but to answer these questions truthfully it might seem that I am. And for that I apologize.

But yes Chessie told me that when she told Brittney that she was wanting her to help with the babies Brittney said no. Yes I believe that Chessie thought it unreasonable. The way Chessie explained it to me was that she needed someone to feed one while the other was being bathed things such as that. I am not saying Chessie can't handle both babies at once but I rarely went by her house and she didn't have a friend, Mendy, Derek or TJ there helping out until Paul got home.

And I think it's possible that Brittney left instead of being nagged to. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member