AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't not want to bash Chessie but to answer these questions truthfully it might seem that I am. And for that I apologize.

But yes Chessie told me that when she told Brittney that she was wanting her to help with the babies Brittney said no. Yes I believe that Chessie thought it unreasonable. The way Chessie explained it to me was that she needed someone to feed one while the other was being bathed things such as that. I am not saying Chessie can't handle both babies at once but I rarely went by her house and she didn't have a friend, Mendy, Derek or TJ there helping out until Paul got home.

And I think it's possible that Brittney left instead of being nagged to. JMO

But what time was it that Brit left Chessies house?

I agree 1000% and I have tried with every out let I could find and have yet to here back. Jane Valez Mitchell was the only one and she was more interested in the sex crimes than Brittney but for the exposure I did her show twice. Nancy Grace contacted us in the beginning then cancelled. Dr Phil Show called asked a few question said they would call back and never did.
:banghead:

But I haven't thrown in the towel yet! And I wont until Brittney is found and there is JUSTICE!

Keep trying NG. They were on the Aries trial every night but I wouldnt give up. Maybe she will pick her story up on a slow time when they arent on the high profile cases.

This obviously wont help too much, because if LE looked into it - they would have found she used her iD (unless she had a fake one). But when I ran off - I used a fake ID and boarded a greyhound. However, (not sure if it's available there) "megabus" is MUCH cheaper, if you have an emergency to get you out of dodge. If you have plans for the place you arrive to earn $ and a place to crash (I would just go directly to a strip club to work - earning enough for a shady hotel) - then it's not too hard to get out when you really need to -provided you think you can acquire all new clothing etc right away and you took only the stuff with you that would assure your appearance would be on par to get hired.

If any of these people did something to Britt it doesn't seem like any of them had money to take her too far away. If she isnt alive (I hate typing that) she is probably in a 20-30 mi radius.

@ Steph

1. Did/does LE believe CW was/is truthful with them?
2. Did/does Wally believe CW was/is truthful with LE?
3. Did/does Wally believe CW was/is truthful with Wally?

I just sense CW knows a whole lot more about this whole mess than what she's been fessing up to.

*IF* so, I can only imagine your (Steph & Wally's) utter frustration with CW. JMO

TIA

@ Steph

I just sense CW knows a whole lot more about this whole mess than what she's been fessing up to.

*IF* so, I can only imagine your (Steph & Wally's) utter frustration with CW. JMO

TIA

I agree 100%

Most of the time these cases dont end well but after the 3 girls being found alive after 10 years Ive changed my thinking that there is always hope until there is proof otherwise. What are the odds that one of these very people who have been drug in on these sex charges could be hiding her out somewhere to keep her from testifying?

I think so too.
But what if they got to talking and DH says hey Britt we are all going to end up in Jail. What do u think she would do? What if DH added her into the mix? I still think there was the possibility she was going to be arrested to.
I don't like to type that but she was with him a lot.

I believe that possibly she could've been arrested also. Look at Derek and Lil Paul (DHjr) they are victims that are being charged for something that they were made to do from a very young age by family members. There is no telling what EVILS this family put those children through and what they made them do. I don't see DH warning Brittney and not warning Derek or Lil Paul as they could spill just as much.

But you ask what I think she would do. I think if she thought running was the answer then she would've taken Payton. I think she would've hit up me and every friend she had for money and way out. Which she did not. That's the problem that we are all having there are SO many what if's and with DH dead and no one talking that's all we have is the what if's. :banghead:

@ Steph

TIA

1. IDK as to how LE feels/felt as they didn't share that with us.

2 & 3. Per Wally "If Chessie's mouth is moving she is lying". But in the beginning he didn't think she would lie when it's their child at stake until he saw it happen.

I personally in the beginning thought we were all in this together trying to bring Brittney home. But I soon learned that Chessie is going to protect her brother and sisters above all. I can only assume that LE does believe she is hiding things since they came to her to take a LD.

1. IDK as to how LE feels/felt as they didn't share that with us.

2 & 3. Per Wally "If Chessie's mouth is moving she is lying". But in the beginning he didn't think she would lie when it's their child at stake until he saw it happen.

I personally in the beginning thought we were all in this together trying to bring Brittney home. But I soon learned that Chessie is going to protect her brother and sisters above all. I can only assume that LE does believe she is hiding things since they came to her to take a LD.

I'm so very sorry you have to deal with that!

Interesting about LE's request that CW take a LD test. I hadn't read about that.

1.When did LE ask CW to take LD test?
2. Did CW take LD test?
a. If yes, did she pass?
b. If no, what was her excuse?
3. What has CW said to you and Wally about the LD request/test?

TIA

ETA: I hope Wally thanks you regularly for putting up with his poor choice of a first "wife" and blesses/cherishes you and the day he met you! JMO

Here's another "what if" that we were given. I don't think I have seen y'all throw around.

What if DH took Brittney to the truck stop in grand bay and traded her off and now she's trapped in a sex trafficking ring? LE did say this is the biggest sex crime case in Al's history!
What's to say it doesn't cross state lines?

Here's another "what if" that we were given. I don't think I have seen y'all throw around.

What if DH took Brittney to the truck stop in grand bay and traded her off and now she's trapped in a sex trafficking ring? LE did say this is the biggest sex crime case in Al's history!

With DH's strong connection/"obsession" with BW, do you think he had it in him to torture BW like that by sending her off to be sex trafficked?

That would seriously be INSANE! But imo not impossible her family is pretty much capable of anything.

With DH's strong connection/"obsession" with BW, do you think he had it in him to torture BW like that by sending her off to be sex trafficked?

He watched/let another man rape his daughter right in front of him. He started molesting little children at or around the age of 5. He likes too torture people imo.

I've wondered this many times. I've also wondered if he was pimping these young kids out, something went very wrong that night and a stranger took off with her.

Steph, IIRC Donnie and Lil Paul went out west to work a few months before all the mess began. Do you know anything about that? Was it North Dakota?

I want to add that it's so admirable the way you answer all our questions. I truly believe you are telling the complete truth as you know it to be.

And please don't take it the wrong way if some of us think it's a possibility that Brittney could have left without her child. I wouldn't think worse of Brittney if she did. She may have felt it was best for her child, just as she did when she gave away custody. Make a new start and get her feet solidly on the ground, then try to regain custody.

How many times have we heard family members say they never-ever-ever thought their family member was capable of doing something, only to find out that's exactly what happened.

Heck, one could catch a ride with a trucker and it wouldn't cost a dime. She didn't need money to leave. $10 buys a lot of Ramen noodles. :seeya:

I didn't say I believed that theory, that's just one of the hundreds that have been tossed at us.

When we heard about the ping at the truck stop, there was quite a bit of discussion about the I-10 corridor sex trafficking. It's probably back in the first threads.

Increasing awareness of human trafficking - YouTube

Steph, I mentioned that a long time ago. It would get her out of the area, and could bring in some money. (Sorry...) My theory was pretty much shot down here because people seemed to think because she had a gun, and didn't put up with anything, that it couldn't happen.

I still think it is a possibility from some of the other cases I've read about in the news. It really wouldn't be that hard to overpower someone if they were not expecting it.

I will see if I can find the posts -- there were just a few, as I said, no one else believed it could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub