AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable! I can see making yourself take the younger children trick or treating despite your anguish/despair over your missing daughter.

But decorate your yard with tombstones? That money should have been spent on searches or a billboard.

BBM - I think Chessie could have used the money to put towards hiring a private polygraph examiner as her attorneys suggested and take the LDT. I mean LE did ask Chessie to take a test. I would think she would want to do everything possible that could help find her daughter.

Remember the Thanksgiving fight? A car being driven through the lawn...and tools being used as weapons? I think DW had lacerations to his face?

Was this the Thanksgiving 2011, right before Brittney's disappearance? Or was it after she disappeared? I wonder what that fight was about.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

It was 2011. Most of them were either in jail, out on bond, or dead (DH) Thanksgiving 2012.

It was 2011. Most of them were either in jail, out on bond, or dead (DH) Thanksgiving 2012.
Do we know what they were fighting about? And who was fighting?

I wonder if this fight was normal for their holiday get-togethers? I wonder what the fight was about.

I think we have all gotten a pretty good idea of the twins character. I was wondering if Steph or Zeaux could give us their impressions of some of the other individuals, just in a general sense. Do they come off as smart? Quiet? Outgoing? Violent? Slow? A leader or follower? Just a general sense if you can.

I think Zeaux may have just said something about Scott apparently coming off as fairly bright. Was he a quiet type as he seems to me? I know the interaction with the others might be slim to none, but if you have any general observations about Kent, Brownlee or any of the others, it would be much appreciated.

I know just from reading, Dustin seems "off" to me in some way. Creepy in almost a childish sort of way. Brownlee seems like he'd hang out in the shadows of the group to me, but that might just be because we haven't heard much, if anything from him. What about Paul Jr.? In many ways, he seems like some of the others closer to his age, caught between victim and perpetrator. A teen that likes to party and probably has little concern for others, outside of his family at least.

As far as the twins IMO they share one brain and WWH has the stronger half. MWK is a follower in every sense of the word. RSW I would say is the brains of the family. SAW the oldest I would say she's the fighter/bully of the family. CW is the try to get everyone to do things for me so I can sit on my butt type her common law husband is definitely a follower. Lil Paul I don't know much about him have only been around him a hand full of times if that. Seemed like a teenager to me. Dustin to me seemed just not right I remember leaving the double bday party of Payton and CW 4th child 5/12/12 creep-ed out! That's about the only way to describe it. That was really my first time talking to/with him. To me he put off a vibe that made my skin crawl. Wally and I both pulled Brittney to the side @ the party telling her to keep Payton AWAY from him. We even talked about it for days after.
Brownlee I met one time and didn't care for him. He seemed overly friendly and fake.

As far as the twins IMO they share one brain and WWH has the stronger half. MWK is a follower in every sense of the word. RSW I would say is the brains of the family. SAW the oldest I would say she's the fighter/bully of the family. CW is the try to get everyone to do things for me so I can sit on my butt type her common law husband is definitely a follower. Lil Paul I don't know much about him have only been around him a hand full of times if that. Seemed like a teenager to me. Dustin to me seemed just not right I remember leaving the double bday party of Payton and CW 4th child 5/12/12 creep-ed out! That's about the only way to describe it. That was really my first time talking to/with him. To me he put off a vibe that made my skin crawl. Wally and I both pulled Brittney to the side @ the party telling her to keep Payton AWAY from him. We even talked about it for days after.
Brownlee I met one time and didn't care for him. He seemed overly friendly and fake.

What did Brittney say when you and Wally did that? How did she react? It's often been suggested that she stood up to her abusers to protect Payton. Maybe something to that?

It does make me feel guilty laughing about the memorial, but it is too horrible, and fabvab is too funny!
My guilt is eased to a great extent by the fake gravestones. It is inconceivable that CW is that clueless. (If anybody else had done it, it would have been seen as an act of extreme cruelty, surely?) I was under the impression that CW two little children are very young- surely they could have missed a year decorating the garden without too much hardship? If their big sister is deceased, then in years to come surely they would look back and wonder what was going on here?
Zeaux, thank you again. I have spent some time today trying to work out how to nicely inquire about your gender. (I knew you were female, knew it!) I think your posts on WS have been both very fair, and very effective.
I know we have had the "who is paying the bail" discussion before, but who could even consider stumping up cash to pay Wendy's bail, if this is reduced?
Steph, what do people think locally? If I walked passed CW's house on my way to work each day, and had to pass that memorial, I would have pretty strong feelings I reckon!

CW does have very young children the older is days Younger than Payton and the other like 15 months young than that. IMO kids that small would be scared of something like those graves.

As far as Wendy bonding out. I would think she has been banking the monthly survivor benefits from DH's death so that's 5 to 6 months worth. IDK who would put the name on the dotted line though I know that the older sister signed the $1000 bond. So one would think she might would again. I just hope if she does get released that they put a ankle monitor on her like the rest that have been released. There is a monthly monitoring fee for those plus a initial fee when getting it put on. I know from when Derek was released.

The people that I have talked to both strangers and friends all say the same thing. "That girl's family done something to/with her and the mom at the very least knows what happened to her".

Wow...great job of trusting and acting on your instincts! We all need to listen to our instincts instead of ignoring them or making excuses for them. You were right on about DK!

I can't imagine DK's wife not knowing about all of this abuse. Her husband, her twin, etc. were all involved and she was with them all the time! How could she not know?

I still say they should have planted a tree, A beautiful weeping cherry tree and the bench. Leave stones there for ppl to write they name or thought on and place it under the tree.

That rock has got to go!

I agree Eileen,

That's probably what we will do with Payton for Brittney. IMO that's a beautiful thing to live on.

I picture chessie & the twins all standing in front of the computer poking & jibbing & slappy like the 3 stooges. If it wer'nt for the fact that we are discussing Brittney being alive and her young female cousins being sexual abused, this would b a joke.
Steph or anyone, can you tell us what the wood/holland family were acting like the 4 months preceeding Brittney "diasappearing"? Did the whole family know about the sexring after the indictment or before? How did all the players act at Easter? I know it's an ongoing investiagtion, just wonder if the entire family was arguing, discussing what was going on. And if the pending charges were knowledge, how did evryone interact after that? I figure the holland/woods clan kept close & tight. I wonder what the outside members were saying in Jan.-end of AprIl? Was there noticable tension or out right accusations? Did it all click once the charges were filed? tia.

In early March 2012 I was told by CW what DH was accused of and by whom. And that WWH stood by DH and against the accuser calling the child a compulsive liar. CW said there is to be an investigation then around the end of March CW said he took a LD and passed. Nothing more was said about it the child was removed from the home after the report was made I believe. It was kinda left at that. Then I remember on 6/1/12 when CW called me and said DH tried to kill himself I said to her "He must've hurt that child why else would he do that?" Wally nor I had a clue about the others and it being a "sex ring" until DAK & RSW was arrested on 6/19/12 and then others kept getting arrested and we started learning how truly vile and large this case is. Even at the bday party on 5/12/12 it seemed family as usual. The Hollands did not attend.

On one of DK's social networking profiles, he thanked and stated his appreciation to his parents for helping him get out of problems and situations in the past.

I wonder if he had any sex abuse charges or problems as a minor.

Remember the Thanksgiving fight? A car being driven through the lawn...and tools being used as weapons? I think DW had lacerations to his face?

Was this the Thanksgiving 2011, right before Brittney's disappearance? Or was it after she disappeared? I wonder what that fight was about.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Do we know what they were fighting about? And who was fighting?

I wonder if this fight was normal for their holiday get-togethers? I wonder what the fight was about.

I remember that holiday well. CW called us telling us about the fight. We got 2 different version of what happened. AH was the driver it was a truck and TJ got the cuts to his face.

CW's version- AH and his younger brother brought Payton to Brittney for the afternoon then out of the blue started AH started acting crazy acting people then drove his truck through the yard.

AH's version- he and his younger brother were dropping Payton off with Brittney then Derek, TJ & and CW's Paul not Lil Paul came to his truck taunting them to fight. The tool was if I remember a tire Iron that TJ got out of the back of AH's truck and started hitting the truck AH was parked in the yard so had to drive through the yard to leave and they were out numbered but he said his brother jumped out of the truck and started fighting with them so AH had to stop from leaving and help his brother. I believe a hammer might have been involved also. AH and brother left.

LE was called but no charges ever filed. LE was there when we got there. I talked to AH and his grandmother after that's when he gave me his version. I did see with my own eyes later that he had a busted side mirror and tail lights and dent on the side of the truck. His grandmother soon after went and collected Payton. They had temp custody at that time.

As far as what was the fight about? Who knows? Neither could agree on that either. IMO it was brothers thinking they were standing up for their sister.

What did Brittney say when you and Wally did that? How did she react? It's often been suggested that she stood up to her abusers to protect Payton. Maybe something to that?

Brittney said "you know what happened to me I wont let it happen to her believe me". And when brought up again she would say "I know we already talked about it don't worry".

On one of DK's social networking profiles, he thanked and stated his appreciation to his parents for helping him get out of problems and situations in the past.

I wonder if he had any sex abuse charges or problems as a minor.

:facepalm:Sorry guys I was on a DH roll I deleted the last post, first response to this.:blushing:

From what I understand DK parents (their money) kept him out of things his entire life and seems to be continuing now. CW use to talk to me about how lazy he was and wouldn't work for more than a few days at job then quit of calling in sick and be let go. Even the roof over their head was provided by the Kents. But hopefully being that we are talking about DK who is alive the prosecutors (2 different co's) will get any and all records on him for the trials. And convict him.

Brittney said "you know what happened to me I wont let it happen to her believe me". And when brought up again she would say "I know we already talked about it don't worry".

Payton's always been the one thing that makes me think brittney would never leave. I hope so so bad that she just ran, but sadly I don't think she would have ran and not took her daughter. She wouldn't have just left her subjected too all those horrible people w/o someone too protect her.

Also unrelated to Brittney, but I just saw on the local Houston news that some of Texas Equusearch's equipment was stolen today while they took a break at a Golden Corral in southeast Houston. They mentioned a trailer, a couple of ATVs, and I didn't catch what else. Very expensive items.

Thanks so much for the insight. It's late and I'm having one of those moments. I can't remember who SAW is. Help anyone? Many thanks.

In early March 2012 I was told by CW what DH was accused of and by whom. And that WWH stood by DH and against the accuser calling the child a compulsive liar. CW said there is to be an investigation then around the end of March CW said he took a LD and passed. Nothing more was said about it the child was removed from the home after the report was made I believe. It was kinda left at that. Then I remember on 6/1/12 when CW called me and said DH tried to kill himself I said to her "He must've hurt that child why else would he do that?" Wally nor I had a clue about the others and it being a "sex ring" until DAK & RSW was arrested on 6/19/12 and then others kept getting arrested and we started learning how truly vile and large this case is. Even at the bday party on 5/12/12 it seemed family as usual. The Hollands did not attend.

Did Brittney ever make mention of the investigation against DH? Sorry if that had already been asked. I was curious if she ever voiced a knowledge of it and if so, what she might have said about it.

Thanks so much for the insight. It's late and I'm having one of those moments. I can't remember who SAW is. Help anyone? Many thanks.

She is Chessies sister Sonya I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I wish SAW had come out for the children in this case; that would have been a good use of any fighting skills.

BrittsStepMom, thank you so much for all the info you are providing, I know how much time it takes up and it is very much appreciated! I am so glad Brittney and Payton have you on their side. You and Zeux and all the locals who have put their feet on the ground and their voices in the air for Brittney are very brave. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129