AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You did a great job speaking for brittney Steph! Smart thing too clear yourselves from any involvement with those people. CW is one sry ! Sick excuse for a mother! I truly hope she never gets too see her children again!

I remember following this case last year in the beginning. With new threads I got lost and haven't stayed up to date. I can't believe she has not been found yet. I have always hoped she left on her own accord after all the horrible things that were happening in this family! Have there been any updates at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no bail?! Heck yes! Maybe they (LE) know she has more details regarding cases and Brit and realize she's a drama llama squeaky wheel.

Steph said everything that needed to be said - so proud of you girl! Perez needs to be commended too because he's stuck with this case and he's been a great journalist. He didn't interrupt Steph or cut her short, he let her speak openly. :)

Steph is Brittney's hero! She's an admirable and brave lady.

I remember following this case last year in the beginning. With new threads I got lost and haven't stayed up to date. I can't believe she has not been found yet. I have always hoped she left on her own accord after all the horrible things that were happening in this family! Have there been any updates at all?

a lot of updates.

Wendy went to jail
wendy had a bond reduction
wendy bonded out today
Chessie was arrested a few hours later
Chessie is held without bail currently.

Steph you did an amazing job of speaking for Britt tonight! So happy she has you fighting to bring her home! Thank you for everything you do :)

I had a strong feeling this day was coming! This actually gives me hope she may be alive. Today's developments are leading me to believe that Brittney may have found out for the first time that her mother and brother were also involved in all of this from her Uncle Donnie the day he killed himself. She may have never wanted to see her mother and brother again, especially after being a victim herself. Donnie then drove Brittney to the interstate, dropped her off and then committed suicide. This is my optimistic theory. Maybe she will come out of hiding after they are all locked up.

From looking at Chessie's mug shot and her mannerisms on the news tonight - in my opinion - she'll soon be going through drug withdraw. Let's hope she starts talking.

a lot of updates.

Wendy went to jail
wendy had a bond reduction
wendy bonded out today
Chessie was arrested a few hours later
Chessie is held without bail currently.

All are related to child sex abuse correct? It doesn't have to do with Brittneys disappearance? I can't believe there are so many bad apples in one family!!!

Tons too many to name...but her mom was just arrested & that's a big update. Danzn16, glad to see ya!

I haven't been here for a while, but did anyone know that Brittney's real dad was arrested earlier this month?

We know. It's a nonissue = A topic of little or no importance.

I live in NJ where's its now almost 11:00. Youngest pookie & hubby are asleep. I couldn't listen to the live feed. Is there any gosh given way somebody could please post what Steph said? I can only imagine... :D What a strong, caring, wonderful advocate for Brittney.

Thanks gliving.....I deleted the post b/c it was such a "nonissue". I really admire Stephanie's strength and determination. She is one strong lady and she spoke well tonight.

Omgosh I'm dying up in here...please please please can somebody give us the interview summation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw