AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We wait, Brittney. Sometimes patiently, and sometimes anything but. Around the world, we wait and hope. We are here.

:what: Holy Moly! I don't even know what to say.

1. Generally, what restrictions have been imposed on CW as a result of the current charges against her?

2. Is CW currently living at her residence with "husband" and her two small children?

3. Is CW allowed unsupervised visits with her two small children?

4. Is CW allowed to be around any minor/child?

TIA

How long after britt went with her uncle donnie did he kill himself ?

How did he kill himself ?

Holy Canolli!
chessie and Donnie partners in slime!

She shot him! Bet my last dollar!

They say it was a suicide he was shot in the head with Brits gun which only had 2 bullets.

I do not think Brittney left that night with the gun. I think chessie had it!

I've always thought that Chessie was 100% behind all of this in some shape or form. Her lil' detail about "2 bullets" always felt very wrong and like a liar's analogy of sorts. You know, adding more detail than needs be to make it look "honest". A normal truth teller would say "She had a gun" and a liar would say "She had a gun that she got from a drug deal and she only had 2 bullets".

The article reads oddly though, I think it's meant that she and donnie both had assaulted the child but not necessarily together - but I can be wrong.

Ok that's one question awnsered how about the second one .How long after she went with Donnie did he kill himself..

Ok that's one question awnsered how about the second one .How long after she went with Donnie did he kill himself..

Well depends who tells the story.
No one was looking for her till Donnie was shot. then chessie figured she had not head from her in what 2 days? I think that's it!

I've always thought that Chessie was 100% behind all of this in some shape or form. Her lil' detail about "2 bullets" always felt very wrong and like a liar's analogy of sorts. You know, adding more detail than needs be to make it look "honest". A normal truth teller would say "She had a gun" and a liar would say "She had a gun that she got from a drug deal and she only had 2 bullets".

The article reads oddly though, I think it's meant that she and donnie both had assaulted the child but not necessarily together - but I can be wrong.

I think they were together! Just my :twocents:

Brittney was last seen 5/30 or 5.31 in the evening. Donnie attempted suicide in the morning a day & half later. IIRC. He survived a few days in the hospital.

OMG Britt had to have been there tooo! remember chessie saying she wished Britt was here she could clear everything up! Holy sheet Sherlock!

Just when I think I cant be shocked any more in this case I AM!

I don't know why I expect it but will it ever end?

It was less than 40 hrs after DH picked up Britt that he put the gun a .25 caliber raven to his head on 6/1/12 then they took him off life support on 6/4 then he went to Hell @ 6pm on that same day.

CW's Preliminary hearing was today.
Judge Jay York ordered the charges held over to a grand jury.

Shocking details of sex abuse with a child emerged Wednesday morning during the preliminary hearing of Chessie Wood.

During the hearing in York's courtroom, Cpl. Terri Hall testified that Chessie Wood and the late Donald Holland -- who committed suicide in June 2012 -- sexually abused his daughter, who was between 8 and 10 years old at the time.

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/08/sex-abuse_case_of_chessie_wood.html#incart_river_default

Note: Sorry, I'm slow today! I didn't realize jordynsmommy529 posted the link earlier ~

The article reads oddly though, I think it's meant that she and donnie both had assaulted the child but not necessarily together - but I can be wrong.[/QUOTE

And Chessie said it was Brittney's cell phone battery that was found in Donnie's truck. LE said the family had contact with Brittney after she was reported missing.

I don't believe a word out of Chessie's mouth. The whole lot of them blamed dead Donnie. I guess we know why now.

Icky gross and nasty. Donnie's poor little girl was abused by the whole family. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member