AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think many people will join it either. And I doubt CW will do anything effective at all. She'll be too busy thinking of herself and her forthcoming trial. I do feel this is all a bit of a PR exercise, probably approved by her lawyer, to present herself first as a victim herself, the grieving mother of a missing child, in the hope no jury will ever be cruel enough to convict her of a crime.

I could be wrong though and CW may be very, very determined to make sure her daughter is brought home now, and is willing to throw everything into it. I hope so.

I do feel for her friend, the mother of the missing boy. I get the impression she is absolutely lost with no idea where to turn to for help. The one person there for her, is the wrong person though, sadly. IMO.

BBM,

Team Brittney and I have jumped in and are trying to help steer her in the right direction.

Bumping for Brittney
It's sad seeing so many new case's join the threads everyday.
peace be with everyone tonight

BBM,

Team Brittney and I have jumped in and are trying to help steer her in the right direction.

Steph, that's wonderful news and a lovely thing for you to do. You are reminding me of another lovely family here, with a missing, confused Mom. They are going through a terrible time, waiting for a body of water to be drained, and it's going to take a week. :(

And yet they are using that time to help others, setting up a charity walk and working with other organizations.

Good on you girl.

I really don't like to see this thread on page #2. I have nothing new to add to the conversation but she's on my mind and I hope the truth comes out soon!

I do not think Don Holland shot himself!

I wonder if this was investigated very good. Wouldn't LE be able to conclude suicide? Gun powder, how close the gun was to DH when fired, or even the angle of bullet entrance.

Am I correct thinking DH didn't die at the scene?

Gosh, to me this would be major for LE to determine, especially with all surrounding the case.

Would the report of this shooting be public record?

TIA

He didn't die at the scene, but I don't think he was able to speak to anyone during his time in hospital, as far as I can make out. Do you mean the police report of the incident, or the coroner's report?

I wonder if this was investigated very good. Wouldn't LE be able to conclude suicide? Gun powder, how close the gun was to DH when fired, or even the angle of bullet entrance.

Am I correct thinking DH didn't die at the scene?

Gosh, to me this would be major for LE to determine, especially with all surrounding the case.

Would the report of this shooting be public record?

TIA

I have wondered this myself...

Bumping up for Brittney! We need some answers. I only hope that the LE is leaning hard on WWH....she knows something, maybe everything!

He didn't die at the scene, but I don't think he was able to speak to anyone during his time in hospital, as far as I can make out. Do you mean the police report of the incident, or the coroner's report?

The police report and the coroner report would both be helpful. What I'm getting at is how far LE looked into a true suicide. Not sure what would be open records since there was no trial, but I would think the call to police and their findings would be open record. Appears to me to be a key element.

Thoughts?

I do not think Don Holland shot himself!

I've always doubted that. I know LE says he did it himself, and it's probably been checked out thoroughly. IMO, no way can I see him giving up that easy.
I also question if he'd use a wimpy gun that might not fully do the job.
It didn't do the job right away.

(I remember the cute doctor statement too.)

I've always doubted that. I know LE says he did it himself, and it's probably been checked out thoroughly. IMO, no way can I see him giving up that easy.

And the panic to erase messages on her phone.
He was silenced before he could say anything.

I wonder if he was shot at Styx river and his wife went and got him and left him in the place he was found.

As I have said I think Brittney is alive and she will never return home. I think she has a new life

And the panic to erase messages on her phone.
He was silenced before he could say anything.

I wonder if he was shot at Styx river and his wife went and got him and left him in the place he was found.

As I have said I think Brittney is alive and she will never return home. I think she has a new life

You seem so sure about Brittney being alive, I wonder if you can explain that to me. I understand you think she might be running from being charged with the child sex abuse ring "stuff", which might be a strong enough motive to disappear for some. But Brittney has left a lot, including her little girl, and she seems to have left everything she knew. That Brittney has been anything more than a victim in the child sex abuse ring is entirely hypothetical too. If she is alive, do you think Chessie knows it? do you think anyone from her family knows where she is? Oh, please convince me she is alive and living her life quite happily, somewhere else.

You seem so sure about Brittney being alive, I wonder if you can explain that to me. I understand you think she might be running from being charged with the child sex abuse ring "stuff", which might be a strong enough motive to disappear for some. But Brittney has left a lot, including her little girl, and she seems to have left everything she knew. That Brittney has been anything more than a victim in the child sex abuse ring is entirely hypothetical too. If she is alive, do you think Chessie knows it? do you think anyone from her family knows where she is? Oh, please convince me she is alive and living her life quite happily, somewhere else.

I have never felt she was dead.
LE had said long ago she was not a victim in all this. I do not think she is.
I think BW would be facing charges along with her other relatives. Why would she be left out when EVERYONE else has been charged.
DH died by her GUN. I believe WH made it appear he commited suicide.
Did ANYONE see him that morning besides his wife anyone hear the shot?
NO not that I know of anyway.
DH was scheduled to talk to LE that morning He was silenced I don't think he did it himself.
If she was dead I think she would have been found by now!
I do not think LE believes she is dead either.
If you think about it I think he was murdered to keep the wood clan from going to jail Im not even sure what he was being charged with or was just being questioned!

I think she is very alive! I think she shot DH and I think Wendy came and got her and got her out of dodge! And moved him to the place he
If Dh killed her they would have found her by now.
she protected her family! Donnie was hours away from getting questioned!
DH was shot with Brits gun (not a gun Donnie would use to off himself!)
JMO

CW's prelimin hearing

The hearing was postponed until August 14 because a court reporter was not present and the defense agreed to pay for one.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...chessie-woods-preliminary-hearing-rescheduled

More interesting details in this article -

"MORE TENTACLES THAN A HYDRA"

McDuffie also said the case has characteristics of the Salem Witch Trials, and that it has more tentacles than a hydra, a mythological beast.

He said, "They want the case to, basically, talk about one incident between my client and a minor child. I'm trying to expand the case to include other elements. My client's child, I think the evidence is overwhelming that my client's child Brittney, was murdered by the major person who's involved in this case, who, 40 hours later, committed suicide with her firearm."

McDuffie was referring to Brittney's uncle, Donald Ray Holland.

"I think it's part of the case. To suggest that the murder of Brittney Wood is not part of this case is tantamount to saying that recruiting is not part of Alabama football. They go together, it can't be separated."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...chessie-woods-preliminary-hearing-rescheduled

Is that why CW says if Brittney was here she'd be able to clear this up?

I think she is very alive! I think she shot DH and I think Wendy came and got her and got her out of dodge! And moved him to the place he
If Dh killed her they would have found her by now.
she protected her family! Donnie was hours away from getting questioned!
DH was shot with Brits gun (not a gun Donnie would use to off himself!)
JMO

I have to agree with you re if DH had disappeared BW she would have been found by now. I am not so sure about WH covering up for BW because I remember WH's facebook professing her love for DH. Always got the feeling that WH did not like BW.

The fact DH was shot with BW's wimpy gun is a telling sign, IMHO. I don't think he tried to off himself.

More interesting details in this article -

"MORE TENTACLES THAN A HYDRA"

McDuffie also said the case has characteristics of the Salem Witch Trials, and that it has more tentacles than a hydra, a mythological beast.

He said, "They want the case to, basically, talk about one incident between my client and a minor child. I'm trying to expand the case to include other elements. My client's child, I think the evidence is overwhelming that my client's child Brittney, was murdered by the major person who's involved in this case, who, 40 hours later, committed suicide with her firearm."

McDuffie was referring to Brittney's uncle, Donald Ray Holland.

"I think it's part of the case. To suggest that the murder of Brittney Wood is not part of this case is tantamount to saying that recruiting is not part of Alabama football. They go together, it can't be separated."

Seems to me if Donnie was going to murder someone, it would be be the original victim that brought the charges against him. And even if, heavens forbid, Donnie did kill Brittney, it doesn't change anything about Chessie and her own charges of sexual abuse.

Mr McDuffie appears to be insinuating that Chessie as a victim herself. Pfft.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members