AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So as long as CW is at the center of the story, it's all good....till she has to tell the truth :banghead:
Like when she said she would be glad to take a poly, as long as she could pick the questions? What mother does that? What innocent mother?
I'm not saying she "disappeared" Brittany herself, but she knows way more than she's offering up, imo

:moo:
ETA
Is the "worldwide search" fb page gone? I couldn't find it

So as long as CW is at the center of the story, it's all good....till she has to tell the truth :banghead:
Like when she said she would be glad to take a poly, as long as she could pick the questions? What mother does that? What innocent mother?
I'm not saying she "disappeared" Brittany herself, but she knows way more than she's offering up, imo

:moo:
ETA
Is the "worldwide search" fb page gone? I couldn't find it

BBM
Nope, it's still there. But if you have every made a negative comment on it they (wood's) have banned and blocked you from being able to view it. I have seen it many times with that page. :facepalm:

Steph, do you think they read WS?
(I used to fear that other WS-ers suspected that I was Wendy, back a long while ago. Since then I've read other posters saying the same.)
If I was Chessie, I would read everything.

(I used to fear that other WS-ers suspected that I was Wendy, back a long while ago. Since then I've read other posters saying the same.)

Hard to say.. I know when I was on speaking terms with CW she only had internet access through a smart phone. And she wasn't very savvy on things like this. IDK if she has any other means now. I can only assume that she has one or more members of her camp keeping her updated about here.

We were told in the beginning to NOT come here and read as it would upset us.

Well, I am stubborn and noisy if I am told not to look, then I have to see why. So I have been in the backdrop from early on here just reading from time to time.. And I can say joining as myself has been one of the best things I have done for my mental state. As I have seen how many ppl truly care and want to help find Brittney.

And for that I say Thank you ALL!!!!

During CW's interview she was asked when she last searched for Brittney. She stumbled out "5 weeks ago.....5 weekends ago". She was arrested on June 27, and bonded out Friday night around 9. Five weekends ago would have been June 29-30. It was raining here.

I wonder where she searched? hmmmmmm

Hard to say.. I know when I was on speaking terms with CW she only had internet access through a smart phone. And she wasn't very savvy on things like this. IDK if she has any other means now. I can only assume that she has one or more members of her camp keeping her updated about here.

Well, I am stubborn and noisy if I am told not to look, then I have to see why. So I have been in the backdrop from early on here just reading from time to time.. And I can say joining as myself has been one of the best things I have done for my mental state. As I have seen how many ppl truly care and want to help find Brittney.

BBM
Stephanie, I am so glad that you joined us. You are an inspiration in your search for Brittney. She is blessed to have you for an advocate. We are Brittney supporters here on WS...

During CW's interview she was asked when she last searched for Brittney. She stumbled out "5 weeks ago.....5 weekends ago". She was arrested on June 27, and bonded out Friday night around 9. Five weekends ago would have been June 29-30. It was raining here.

I wonder where she searched? hmmmmmm

Thanks for pointing this out, Chatty.

Just when I think cw can not possibly top herself, she proves me wrong!

I can't imagine why am I still surprised at anything she says or does.

Red

Aww, Steph! No- thank YOU!!! Thank you for helping us understand what happened better. Thank you for helping us get to know Brittney. Thank you for being her advocate. If I or one of my loved ones went missing, I could only hope to have such a strong, determined, truthful, and loving advocate as you on my side.

:yourock:

Hope they do. :biggrin:

Thinking of Britt.

No updates?

Trial should be coming up, right? Tick tock tick tock...

I don't think she knows everything, but I do think she knows a great deal. I think she has a lot to hide/cover (drugs/sex crimes), and that's the reason she hasn't been truthful or forthcoming with facts that could help find Brittney. If she really wanted to find Brittney, she knows who to go to.
She knows Brittney is dead, and probably has info about where she might be, but she will never tell the truth - the others won't either.
They don't want to be charged with murder.
MOO

My opinion too, Chatty.

It's just weird. The interviewer asked something along was Brittney the victim that had been abused.. CW then said "My victim is different" then changed to say the alleged accuser.

Amazing. :floorlaugh:
Hole.gif
:floorlaugh:

Together Cathy and Chessie are starting a nationwide support group'....

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missin...tney-wood-and-jeffrey-holloman-separate-cases

OMG. There is the family of another missing person involved here. And they are planning to join forces with someone charged with sex abuse of a child, to help find their missing loved one. How on earth do they think that will help?

I would never be part of that support group. CW failed at being a decent mother to her oldest 3 children. Now she's been charged with sex crimes just like so many others in her family. Even if you take away the sex crimes, you still have the fact her mother is living in her home (her mother still supports the man that raped Britt as a child) & her oldest 3 kids have lived in the system for years tells me she feeds off of public sympathy, which I refuse to take part in. This is a woman with a history of bad negligent parenting! Lawdy lawdy...

I feel so sad to say it appears as though I didn't miss anything. How could Brittney just disappear without a trace? Sill wondering if divers actually searched the river ways and considered the flow and tides...

& I see ya there, Steph. Hiya! Hope you're in good health and spirits. Keep the faith. You're strong & a survivor. Hang in there. So many are sending good thoughts to you and your family.

Bumping Brittney back to first page.
Praying this is the day Brittney's maternal family steps up, if nothing eles , to help themselves, their own sentences, their own karma, whatevr it is that gives them the strength to tell the whole truth about what's happened to Brittney.

I would never be part of that support group. CW failed at being a decent mother to her oldest 3 children. Now she's been charged with sex crimes just like so many others in her family. Even if you take away the sex crimes, you still have the fact her mother is living in her home (her mother still supports the man that raped Britt as a child) & her oldest 3 kids have lived in the system for years tells me she feeds off of public sympathy, which I refuse to take part in. This is a woman with a history of bad negligent parenting! Lawdy lawdy...

I don't think many people will join it either. And I doubt CW will do anything effective at all. She'll be too busy thinking of herself and her forthcoming trial. I do feel this is all a bit of a PR exercise, probably approved by her lawyer, to present herself first as a victim herself, the grieving mother of a missing child, in the hope no jury will ever be cruel enough to convict her of a crime.

I could be wrong though and CW may be very, very determined to make sure her daughter is brought home now, and is willing to throw everything into it. I hope so.

I do feel for her friend, the mother of the missing boy. I get the impression she is absolutely lost with no idea where to turn to for help. The one person there for her, is the wrong person though, sadly. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman