AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuning into the station, just got my email reminder or I would have totally forgot!

If Brittney was known to stay other places/or if she frequent DH often, why would she be worried had she not shown up the following day? And just happened that Donnie killed himself that same evening.

How did she know she was going to confront him? No one knows that.... If she never actually said that to her mother or anyone else?

Chessie said she thinks Brittney confronted Donnie about his crimes so he killed her. Um, Chessie, LE had been investigating Donnie for months. No need to kill Brittney because LE already had all the evidence they needed. Unless Brittney was there when the crimes occured, her statements would only be second-hand hearsay . MOO.

I noticed Chessie omitted the fact she's been charged with similar crimes.

Short music break.

Now Chessie is going to speak about her public awareness techniques. *cough*

LE told Chessie they have evidence that Donnie molested Brittney. (videos?)

Chessie's attorney advised her not to speak about her own charges. She says Brittney knows the truth.

Chessie does private searches for Brittney. The last one was 5 weeks ago. She believes Brittney is at Styx River.

She was mumbling and almost said "her husband...my husb..her uncle" between her "cries" when answered was Brittney a victim of DH.

Chessie is now defensive once asked about the charges.

Chessie says she is not allowed to see Baby P because of her family's sex crimes. She says LE snatched Baby P away from her.

She says her family is so hell bent to get rid of her, that they brought these charges against her. She says Derek is a victim too. "Quit picking words out of my mouth" "Help me find my baby" (Not exactly as she said it, but as close as I can remember.)

Her sons are living a hell right now because they can't help find Brittney.

Glad I tuned in on time to catch CW try to distance herself from her charges and the family secrets. :hot: My babies, my babies :tears:

:shush:Anything I say at this point would sound mean, so I'll just emote. :silenced:

"My daughter's death" -CW
CW seems very sure that Brittney is deceased. She kept referring to Brittney in the past tense. "Brittney was a firecracker", etc.

Chessie said during a balloon release at one of the vigils, one yellow and one blue balloon went off one way and another pair of yellow and blue balloons went another way. She said everyone marveled at that.

I confess to being dense at times, so would someone please tell me what this might mean? TIA

Chessie said during a balloon release at one of the vigils, one yellow and one blue balloon went off one way and another pair of yellow and blue balloons went another way. She said everyone marveled at that.

I confess to being dense at times, so would someone please tell me what this might mean? TIA

Im not sure but it was a vigil for Brittney and Jeffrey Holloman, assuming blue for Jeffrey and yellow for Brittney. Supporting one another as both are missing persons. And a sign that justified them being together.

Im not sure but it was a vigil for Brittney and Jeffrey Holloman, assuming blue for Jeffrey and yellow for Brittney. Supporting one another as both are missing persons. And a sign that justified them being together.

I missed the first few minutes of the interview.

Did CW and Jeffrey's mom know each other before their children disappeared? I have no clue how you'd stand by someone and work publicly with them about "awareness" after you learned of that this person was accused of being a perp in a child sex ring unless you had a long history with them and believed that you knew them & they had to be innocent.

Chessie also said her "mother's intuition" told her BW is at Styx River.

So, what are everyone's thoughts on this?

I'm not sure if it's because Chessie knows she's somewhere else & doesn't want that area searched, so she says she fees BW is at Styx River. Or maybe Chessie knows BW is somewhere at Styx River and wants her to be found so that she can point to how good her mother's intuition is (thus proving in her sick mind she is a good mom & would never hurt a child)...I know this would be stupid for a criminal to do, but one never knows... Or the slight possibility that CW does not know where BW is at all but feels Styx River is likely given where BW and DH that day.

Chessie also said her "mother's intuition" told her BW is at Styx River.

So, what are everyone's thoughts on this?

I'm not sure if it's because Chessie knows she's somewhere else & doesn't want that area searched, so she says she fees BW is at Styx River. Or maybe Chessie knows BW is somewhere at Styx River and wants her to be found so that she can point to how good her mother's intuition is (thus proving in her sick mind she is a good mom & would never hurt a child)...I know this would be stupid for a criminal to do, but one never knows... Or the slight possibility that CW does not know where BW is at all but feels Styx River is likely given where BW and DH that day.

IMO Chessie saying she feels Britt is in SR means Britt is no where near there

Chessie says she is not allowed to see Baby P because of her family's sex crimes. She says LE snatched Baby P away from her.

She says her family is so hell bent to get rid of her, that they brought these charges against her. She says Derek is a victim too. "Quit picking words out of my mouth" "Help me find my baby" (Not exactly as she said it, but as close as I can remember.)

Her sons are living a hell right now because they can't help find Brittney.

So CW's story is essentially "my family turned on me & had one of their kids accuse me of this stuff"? Why? CW, to my memory, supported her sister & other family members in court. The only person she seemed to say anything negative about was DH, who was dead. Are we supposed to believe one of the other family members was so upset about her talking bad about DH (while supporting other family members who had been charged) put one of the kids in the family up to telling this lie about Chessie to get rid of her? Especially when LE has said this victim is very credible?

Also, I could have sworn I heard Chessie say something like "And to the victim, all I have to say is the truth will come out." Did I imagine that?

Seems like a lot of subtle victim bashing/blaming. I bet CW's lawyer who told her not to talk about the charges isn't so happy that she said her lawyer told her not to talk about them but then went ahead and did to some extent anyways. He must be shaking his head or doing a :facepalm:.

IMO Chessie saying she feels Britt is in SR means Britt is no where near there

It reminds me of Dylan Redwine's case. His father said over & over he didn't think Dylan was on Middle Mountain (by his home where Dylan disappeared), but far away, probably even in another county. He kept saying there was no need to search near his home or Middle Mountain.

Dylan's remains were found in late June on Middle Mountain.

Truth is, the full interview can be heard on one of the FB pages that we can't link.

It's just weird. The interviewer asked something along was Brittney the victim that had been abused.. CW then said "My victim is different" then changed to say the alleged accuser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0