AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never felt she was dead.
LE had said long ago she was not a victim in all this. I do not think she is.
I think BW would be facing charges along with her other relatives. Why would she be left out when EVERYONE else has been charged.
DH died by her GUN. I believe WH made it appear he commited suicide.
Did ANYONE see him that morning besides his wife anyone hear the shot?
NO not that I know of anyway.
DH was scheduled to talk to LE that morning He was silenced I don't think he did it himself.
If she was dead I think she would have been found by now!
I do not think LE believes she is dead either.If you think about it I think he was murdered to keep the wood clan from going to jail Im not even sure what he was being charged with or was just being questioned!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I've wondered what about this case made you feel so strongly that Brittney is simply in hiding. I hope you don't mind me adding a few thoughts of my own. I'm trying to understand the part where BW would be facing charges along with her other relatives? What would be the reason there are no charges right now? Or more specifically why there is no warrant for BW? It appears she is not wanted by police for any crime.

I also want to believe BW is alive, it's like one wishes to give the family hope, and on the other hand not give false hope.

Sadly I can say if one knows this area, I can understand it would be very possible to not be able to find her. There is heavy brush, swamp, and wild life not found in most areas of this country. (I hate typing this, don't want to depress BW's family)

My biggest wish in this situation is BW is in some type of witness protection.

Hugs

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I've wondered what about this case made you feel so strongly that Brittney is simply in hiding. I hope you don't mind me adding a few thoughts of my own. I'm trying to understand the part where BW would be facing charges along with her other relatives? What would be the reason there are no charges right now? Or more specifically why there is no warrant for BW? It appears she is not wanted by police for any crime.

I also want to believe BW is alive, it's like one wishes to give the family hope, and on the other hand not give false hope.

Sadly I can say if one knows this area, I can understand it would be very possible to not be able to find her. There is heavy brush, swamp, and wild life not found in most areas of this country. (I hate typing this, don't want to depress BW's family)

My biggest wish in this situation is BW is in some type of witness protection.

Hugs

Willow Knight, I'm not Eileen, but I'll put out here what I think. Donnie was in ill health, recently recovering from abdominal surgery. Most likely abusing pain killers. How do you suppose he hid Brittney's body so well that numerous searches came up empty? He was hardly in condition to tramp through heavy brush, swamp, whatever to dispose of a body. He just wasn't physically able.

LE wanted to question Brittney. Just like Donnie. And as far as I know neither one had a warrant for their arrest. Donnie was going in for questioning. He was not under arrest.

"While it remains unclear just how far this sex abuse case goes, investigators are calling it one of the worst of its kind in Baldwin County and expect to make more arrests."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

Willow Knight, I'm not Eileen, but I'll put out here what I think. Donnie was in ill health, recently recovering from abdominal surgery. Most likely abusing pain killers. How do you suppose he hid Brittney's body so well that numerous searches came up empty? He was hardly in condition to tramp through heavy brush, swamp, whatever to dispose of a body. He just wasn't physically able.

LE wanted to question Brittney. Just like Donnie. And as far as I know neither one had a warrant for their arrest. Donnie was going in for questioning. He was not under arrest.

"While it remains unclear just how far this sex abuse case goes, investigators are calling it one of the worst of its kind in Baldwin County and expect to make more arrests."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/baldwin_county/6th-arrest-in-baldwin-co-sex-crimes-case

I didn't know about the surgery. I know that, for some of us, (including me), there is a rather large question mark over the "suicide" of Donnie. If Donnie was involved in the murder of Brittney, I do not think he acted alone. (So he would have had help disposing of her body- in such a case)

I question the fairness of anyone thinking that Brittney was an abuser rather than a victim. I understand that her brother was probably both, (and struggle with what I think about that), but we do know that Brittney had been a victim before, and, although I know that abused people can become abusers, it just doesn't seem likely to me that a pretty young mother would. There is also the victim contacting her via Facebook just before her disappearance- again, I know that this isn't solid evidence, but it is suggestive.

We don't know, we really don't, but LE hasn't suggested that she was being investigated, and really I think she deserves the benefit of doubt. Bigtime.

More interesting details in this article -

"MORE TENTACLES THAN A HYDRA"

McDuffie also said the case has characteristics of the Salem Witch Trials, and that it has more tentacles than a hydra, a mythological beast.

He said, "They want the case to, basically, talk about one incident between my client and a minor child. I'm trying to expand the case to include other elements. My client's child, I think the evidence is overwhelming that my client's child Brittney, was murdered by the major person who's involved in this case, who, 40 hours later, committed suicide with her firearm."

McDuffie was referring to Brittney's uncle, Donald Ray Holland.

"I think it's part of the case. To suggest that the murder of Brittney Wood is not part of this case is tantamount to saying that recruiting is not part of Alabama football. They go together, it can't be separated."

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...chessie-woods-preliminary-hearing-rescheduled

I think this man needs to do better research! Does he not think one incident with a child is NOT more than should've ever happened SMH!!! And Hydra has NO tentacles it has many heads seesh! :facepalm:

Looks like she got a good atty there!! :twocents:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Attachments

• DEV_02-06-13_hydra.gif
    DEV_02-06-13_hydra.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 13
Wow, that picture reminds me of the sick beasts in the family. Count the heads, maybe this was a Freudian slip on the attorneys part? Maybe he really meant to compare the Wood family to this mythological beast? The only difference is the myth part because the Wood/Kent/Holland beasts are REAL!

Blue by me -

This pretty young mother was not living a very nice life from what we all have read here. She handed over custody of her daughter and was hanging out with a group of very seedy dangerous men, men she is related to. IMO the girl was involved in this entire mess either by just witnessing it or knowing about it and not reporting it.

However not proven or suggested by LE. If she was involved, it is my opinion a victim would not have felt safe contacting her with the Facebook messages.

This pretty young mother was walking around carrying a GUN!
I do not see a young innocent girl here.

She could have been carrying a gun because she was scared by some of these monsters. We see it differently because I see a victim trying to be a survivor.

Everyone was getting arrested!

No one had been arrested on sex charges at the time Brittney disappeared.

She lost custody of her daughter!

She gave up custody, she didn't lose it. In my opinion, big difference. I tend to believe Brittney did so with the belief it was the best thing she could do for her daughter. I believe she wanted to protect her daughter from the generational sin that seems to run in her family.

Was she next?

what did she have to lose by leaving?

A life that included her daughter. Whether or not she had custody.

Well Lash.
Would Brittney rather be in jail and see her daughter or Free living a nice life knowing her daughter is safe and sound with her father?

She carried a gun!
Im not speculating why? There are many reasons drugs being one!

As to her daughter she handed over custody. Why? Because she knew she would loose if she went to court. JMO
Im sorry I do not see the same picture you do.

I do not think she was in fear of her brothers or her uncles or uncle Donnie H.

Do we know 4sure that britt new what her uncle did to that other girl when she went with him the night he killed himself....

Do we know 4sure that britt new what her uncle did to that other girl when she went with him the night he killed himself....

She had contact with the victim on the 27th of may and she revealed too brit what had happened. The victim also tried too contact her several times after that but did not get a response. She went with the same uncle that the victim had told her about on the 29th of may @ 7:00 and has not been seen since. I'am always on the fence about what happened too Brittney. I want her too be alive, happy, and safe some where so that's what I hope for. If it wasn't for payton I think my hope's would be possible. But i don't see her ditching her daughter for a year without any contact. & as for Brittney being in trouble when she disappeared she did have minor warrants for unpaid traffic tickets. I believe steph said before that it would have only been like 3 days she would have served for them.

Did Britt believe the friend/victim's Story. It almost sounds like she didn't believe her ..As you said the victim told her what happend then suddenlly britt stops talking to her. Plus she goes with the potential perp familly or not is she really gonna leave with someone that is cabable of doing something like that to one of her friends....

Did Britt believe the friend/victim's Story. It almost sounds like she didn't believe her ..As you said the victim told her what happend then suddenlly britt stops talking to her. Plus she goes with the potential perp familly or not is she really gonna leave with someone that is cabable of doing something like that to one of her friends....

BBM

The only person that would know that would be brittney. LE only found out about the messages after she went missing.

I think she would have absolutely believed it because Brittney had very good, personal reason to know these kind of things did happen in her family.

I'm really shocked that the court hasn't got the budget for a full-time court reporter. I'm not sure it saves money, either - how much must it cost to cancel and reschedule hearings like that, with the judge's time, etc?

Our judicial system here is so broke they had to close the courthouses one day a week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

All this time without finding Brittney is driving me nuts. It seems people staged it to look a certain way.

A whole group of family members are perfectly happy to blame Donnie for everything, especially in Brittney's disappearance. Sure, I'd love to hear she got away and is living somewhere else.
Will we ever know more?

I hope there are answers someday. When the good news came out yesterday about the missing CA teen being found alive I was happy but I also thought, "I wish Brittney was found." :/

Whilst I am firmly convinced that Donnie was a evil predator, I think he has become a bit of a scapegoat for others charged after his death. The answer to everything seems to be "blame it on the dead guy", and, you know, he may well have been the ringleader/instigator, who knows, but this hardly makes anyone else involved less guilty.

I can't really understand the argument of Chessie's defence- is the sexual abuse of a child to be overlooked because her child is missing, presumed murdered by another abuser of minors, that dead guy? How does this work, is it that she will solve the murder if left unharrassed by the law? Has she suffered enough, whatever she may or may not have done, and should be left alone now? I can't make sense of it, must be missing the point, can someone help me out?

If Chessie is really convinced that Donnie did in fact murder Brittney, why didn't/doesn't she press Wendy, and maybe Mendy, to see what they might know? (instead of supporting them in court, and inviting them to rock unveilings?) Does she think they don't know anything? Does she truly think that Wendy is innocent of the charges she faces, and doesn't know what happened to Brittney?

Chessie's efforts on Brittney's behalf, both before, and after she went missing seem rather dismal to me. It makes me feel just totally sick to think that she would used her to defend herself against child sex abuse charges. Poor Brittney.

That's why it is so important to get more specific answers about Donnie's supposed suicide. I have a feeling more than one person in the family knows the specifics.

Yeah, I still don't see how Donnie being gone will clear them of what these other people, other family members, did to young children.

Someone needs to tell the secrets now. We need to know what happened to Brittney.

That's why it is so important to get more specific answers about Donnie's supposed suicide. I have a feeling more than one person in the family knows the specifics.

Yeah, I still don't see how Donnie being gone will clear them of what these other people, other family members, did to young children.

Someone needs to tell the secrets now. We need to know what happened to Brittney.

I'm so with you on this one. Would love to read the police report regarding Donnie. In fact, were the police called or did wife take him to hospital?

Does anyone from this area remember the other sex abuse cases/charges involving the family in Loxley? I'll do some research, it was in 2011 (I think) when they were charged. Can't shake the feeling of these two cases being so close together in location.

love to do more to keep Brittney in the news.

Blessings to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member