AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loc...chessie-wood-in-court-for-preliminary-hearing

"The detective, who interviewed the alleged victim, told the court the details of the allegations against Chessie Wood.

Assistant District Attorney, Nicki Patterson says the charges stem from a one time incident involving a child who was 8-10 at the time."

On FOX10 News Reporter Letisha Bush will have the full story at 4 p.m. and 5 p.m.

So ...

1. When did BW have the FB discussion with the accuser?

2. Was that accuser the same one as CW's accuser?

3. Was the realization that DH was going to be speaking with LE, on Friday, about the sexual abuse investigation against DH PLUS BW's having heard the accuser's story (with possible implication of CW) ... is that more so what CW and BW argued about prior to BW leaving out CW's door, strike that, out of CW's yard on Wed evening?

4. On the timeline: I'm assuming BW was sexually assaulted as a child year/s prior to this alleged sexual assault of minor child by CW and DH?

So ...

1. When did BW have the FB discussion with the accuser?

2. Was that accuser the same one as CW's accuser?

3. Was the realization that DH was going to be speaking with LE, on Friday, about the sexual abuse investigation against DH PLUS BW's having heard the accuser's story (with possible implication of CW) ... is that more so what CW and BW argued about prior to BW leaving out CW's door, strike that, out of CW's yard on Wed evening?

4. On the timeline: I'm assuming BW was sexually assaulted as a child prior to this alleged sexual assault of minor child by CW and DH?

Im beginning to wonder if Brit was ever with Donnie could it be Chessie that's the last person with her.

For me this news changes everything!
This places Chessie right there with her other siblings and her son.
I think chessie killed Donnie and was the last person Brittney was with before she vanished.
I do think Chessie knows exactly where Brittney is!

Dang no wonder she wouldn't taKE A POLY!

Im beginning to wonder if Brit was ever with Donnie could it be Chessie that's the last person with her.

That thought/idea has crossed my mind many times throughout the unfolding of this vile tale.

Makes me think back to when Derek escaped house arrest when he cut off the ankle monitor. where was he going and IIRC Chessie was there.

That thought/idea has crossed my mind many times throughout the unfolding of this vile tale.

I know Quester we spoke of that often I remember. U and I have gone back and forth on quite a few things lol many interesting discussions and theories but yea always thought Chessie was the last to see her.

For me this news changes everything!
This places Chessie right there with her other siblings and her son.
I think chessie killed Donnie and was the last person Brittney was with before she vanished.
I do think Chessie knows exactly where Brittney is!

Dang no wonder she wouldn't taKE A POLY!

So ... taking a bit of a leap ... in your scenario/hypothetical ... CW's possible actions were to protect herself rather than protect her daughter, son, son, etc?

So ... taking a bit of a leap ... in your scenario/hypothetical ... CW's possible actions were to protect herself rather than protect her daughter, son, son, etc?

most definitely!

Chessie was never really out there looking for her daughter, It was such a half hearted attempt drug her feet every step of the way.

Chessie was never really out there looking for her daughter, It was such a half hearted attempt drug her feet every step of the way.

I agree! She certainly did appear to drag her feet, kicking and screaming objections, with a number of excuses, pretty much from the start.

She did, however, seem to get into the free money bucket drive though.

Ugh! Resolution to this whole sordid tale cannot come soon enough!!

I agree! She certainly did appear to drag her feet, kicking and screaming objections, with a number of excuses, pretty much from the start.

She did, however, seem to get into the free money bucket drive though.

Ugh! Resolution to this whole sordid tale cannot come soon enough!!

Agreed!

Sad!
But if they get her in jail maybe they can get her to talk!

Agreed!

Sad!
But if they get her in jail maybe they can get her to talk!

Heck - threaten to put her in a locked room with Wally!
Bet she'd be singing in no time! :giggle:

(Sorry all - couldn't resist!)

I remember reading their old facebooks holy cannoli! What a mess they all were.

Pardon my stupidity but is there a sub-forum for Brittney? With everything going on it would be terrific if there were. Brittney has become like a lil' sister that I wish I could save a million times over.

I know this is going to be odd to say but: I've always felt Chessie made up EVERYTHING. Her stories change
she refuses a poly
I think she had Brittney getting the drugs for her and had Donnie pick Brittney up down the road so that LE would not come to Chessie's house because Chessie and her creep husband Paul were already under investigation a few times with CPS. Remember: they lost custody (Temp) after the birth of their 2nd kids because of drug screening AT THE HOSPITAL.

*as a part-time nurse, this happens in this way:
Patient comes in and either is on an opiate replacement med (suboxone, subutex or methadone) OR is using currently and we must always call CPS and a social worker.
The baby is delivered and tested for drugs as well.
Any child that comes up positive and the parent was NOT on methadone etc but instead using oxy's, tabs, vicodin etc illegally - will then have CPS and a social worker involved. That is law with medicaid. 100% fact.

So she has Brittney go with Donnie
She knows something is amiss because Brittney doesn't return, but then suddenly Donald dies and then they care. *eye roll*.

IMO Chessie knew what happened to Brittney and I think she damn well knew exactly when Donald shot himself. From the start it's appeared to be a cover-up. First its:
Brittneys gun that NO ONE BUT ChESSIE knew about
Then it's brittney's gun with 2 bullets and 1 killed Donald but where's the other (leading to the: Brittney must've been shot)
Then it's Brittney's cell phone battery was located
Brittney's phone mysteriously turns back on and then off again.
For all we know, that phone was taken days before she was reported missing and sold via CL or through mutual drug buddies and that person turned it on to "jail break it" (it was a smart phone). Until the sim card is switched out, it would show it's on - on her account.

Chessie then goes into the worst grieving mother act ever of all time.
Derrick goes missing because he cut his bracelet off but is found at his grandmothers home (paternal nana .. right?). I totally think Chessie knew all along.

Here's the thing: She's guilty as sin for something. And she's the weaker one who WILL crack if thrown in jail for an extended period of time. Wendy won't crack - she's sociopath I swear she is.

OH Chessie... How I wish the worst for you and I hate doing that because you have 2 beautiful small babies at home and 3 beautiful adults children that you failed so miserably but love you still because they just want their mama to be a MOM!

Boy ... now I'm back again to wondering about Courtney's [sp?] story ...

1. How reliable is Courtney's story, !ACCORDING TO CW!, that supposedly BW told Courtney that BW planned to go visit DH that fateful night?

2. Could Courtney have been coerced to tell that story to LE?

3. How credible is Courtney?

4. @ Steph: Have you or Wally spoken directly with Courtney?

Maybe I've already asked these questions ... my head just keeps spinning round and round in this case ... hope I don't start vomiting green pea soup!

So Donnie is Chessie's co-accused in this case. Well, well, well. (The plot thickens...)

If Chessie were to speak, truthfully, then it seems clear that the mystery of Brittney's whereabouts would be a long way to being cleared up.(And the child sex abuse "ring")

Thinking about Donnie's daughter, and Brittney, and all those other innocent children makes my stomach heave.

There has been speculation before about the relationship between Donnie and Chessie, and about Wendy's possible feelings of jealousy towards Brittney. The "politics" within this family are explosive. (Gawd, I wonder how Wendy felt when she heard her beloved husband had been abusing kids with ANOTHER woman!!!, and her sister to boot)

I wish we could feel more confident that Donnie actually did commit suicide.

Steph, you and Wally must be climbing the walls...

I am going away for a couple of weeks. I'll have my phone, so I'll be reading, but not commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw