AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Steph. I'm sure you must shake your head sometimes wondering why we rehash and rehash. Don't let our endless speculation bother you one little bit. Everyone of us wants the same thing: Finding Brittney!!

Just curious, are this young lady's initials JD? There was a poster on a news station Facebook page saying Brittney was seen after Donnie got a bullet to the brain. Now that I think of it there were a few sightings, but IIRC they were also discredited.

If Brittney were to have disappeared voluntarily, I doubt she'd be out riding around in Grand Bay.

:seeya:

YW, The rehashing is what I do on the daily so it doesn't bother me. Like this question you ask I am happy to clear up so WE all can be on the same pg. No the initials were not JD, I'm racking my brain at JD? This was NOT a friend of Brittney's she did know her like so many others but she was not a friend. From what LE uncovered the two young ladies had prior animosity with each other over a different boy. Yes all the so called sighting have been discredited.

I have prayed and still do that just one sighting be true. But thus far none have been.

Did they ever confiscate or check CW's computer or anyone else's computer to see if anyone had ongoing contact with Brittney now. Someone sending her money to stay hidden or anything? Any relatives she could have been forced to go stay with? Do it for Mom or be framed kind of thing is what I had on my mind.

I have no idea about now but during the time I was talking to CW she had NO computer (PC), only smartphoneS her and Paul. Only 2 of the players that I know of actually have pc's and they are MWK & SW (older sis). I hope and pray they were searched for info.

I wonder how Paul fits too. He's paying for Chessie's attorney. I guess he believes in her innocence.

It's easy enough to view his public facebook page. It links right from Chessie's.

https://www.facebook.com/chessie.wood.7?fref=ts

Video of all of them at the beach having fun. Chessie in her bikini...

I see Paul's poor old dog is still hooked to a chain on a patch of dirt. I hate that so much.

BBM

I don't know if she's still alive but that wasn't the only dog they had chained up in their fenced in yard. JS. From what I remember both dogs were climbers and chained so they would stay in the yard, not that it makes it excusable it does NOT. JMO

Does anyone have an idea what kind of sentence Chessie might be facing if she is found guilty?

Does anyone have an idea what kind of sentence Chessie might be facing if she is found guilty?

I hope they throw away the key!
In my opinion that woman knows exactly what happened and where her daughter is. I believe LE has had their eye on her since day 1.

I wish I knew if the DA was the type to negotiate a plea deal - I know it's pretty unpalatable to think of anyone getting a reduced sentence, but if it helps bring Brittney home, I think it would be worth it.

I wish I knew if the DA was the type to negotiate a plea deal - I know it's pretty unpalatable to think of anyone getting a reduced sentence, but if it helps bring Brittney home, I think it would be worth it.

Oh I don't think they are going to let any of these pervs any slack nor let any of them walk

I don't know if this needs updated, but this was the last time I posted it.

Randall Scott Wood
2nd Degree Sexual Abuse - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
2nd Degree Sodomy - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years
Incest - Class C Felony - 1 to 10 years

Donnie Holland Jr.
2nd Degree Rape - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Dustin Kent

Incident 1
1st Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Incident 2
Incident 3
1st Degree Rape (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life
1st Degree Sodomy (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life

Derek Wood
Probation Revocation - n/a

William Brownlee
Failure to Appear - Traffic - n/a

Wendy Wood Holland
Endangering Welfare of a Child - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
Sexual Torture - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Sexual Abuse of Child < 12 yrs old - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Chessie Wood

Updated. Those tracking it, let me know if I'm missing or duplicating any charges. Gonna have to open a whole wing for the Wood clan.

"This is one of a series of some of the worst cases I've ever come across," said Assistant District Attorney, Nicki Patterson.

Prosecutors said Wood performed oral sex on her niece before forcing the child to do the same to her. Then the child was forced to have sex with her father, prosecutors said the alleged victim revealed in an interview.

"Pretty much everyone in this extended family was having sex with one another and having sex with the children," said Patterson.

Read More at: http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...x-abuse-case-bound-over-grand-jury-1645.shtml

OMGWTF!! :sick:

OMG, all I can do is cry! OMG, and this person is out on bail? Right, she hasn't been convicted however a child is stating this. Why can't we do better on the out on bail stuff. I'm too upset to even type.

Randall Scott Wood

Donnie Holland Jr.

Dustin Kent

Incident 1
Incident 2
Incident 3

Derek Wood

William Brownlee

Wendy Wood Holland

Chessie Wood

Updated. Those tracking it, let me know if I'm missing or duplicating any charges. Gonna have to open a whole wing for the Wood clan.

Thanks for posting this yet again! I always get confused between concurrently and consecutively, but if a person was found guilty on all of their charges, would they have to serve time for all the offences, or just for the one with the longest prison term? So, for example, would Chessie get ten years AND ten years AND two to twenty, or just two to twenty?

Hope that makes sense.

I get the impression from Steph and what Mr Klaas said, that there just isn't any money to spare in the family, to support someone in hiding.

Though having said that, some members have been able to post large amounts of bail.....

The thing I can't see, is why Brittney would stay in hiding when police have clearly stated she is not wanted for any crime?

BBM - If Brittney is in hiding, I highly doubt a statement from LE saying she is not wanted for any crime would bring her out. If I was guilty and hiding, I would not trust LE. They could easily be saying she is not wanted in an attempt to get her to come out of hiding. JMO.

Thanks for posting this yet again! I always get confused between concurrently and consecutively, but if a person was found guilty on all of their charges, would they have to serve time for all the offences, or just for the one with the longest prison term? So, for example, would Chessie get ten years AND ten years AND two to twenty, or just two to twenty?

Hope that makes sense.

http://voices.yahoo.com/concurrent-vs-consecutive-sentences-criminal-law-93749.html

this explains is in simple terms---i like it =)

For example, let's say that John is on trial for assault, robbery and possession of controlled substances. He is convicted for all three, and during the sentencing hearing, he is given three years incarceration for assault, four years for robbery and one year for possession of controlled substances.

If the judge were to decide that John should serve his sentences concurrently, he would serve each of his penalties at the same time. Since the largest penalty was for robbery, he would serve a total of four years in prison.

However, if the judge were to give consecutive sentences, John would serve a total of eight years in prison: three for assault, four for robbery and one for possession.

Randall Scott Wood

Donnie Holland Jr.

Dustin Kent

Incident 1
Incident 2
Incident 3

Derek Wood

William Brownlee

Wendy Wood Holland

Chessie Wood

CW is so sickening that I am at a loss for words! She is despicable!

Question: Why don't CW's charges include incest?

Thanks Steph. I'm sure you must shake your head sometimes wondering why we rehash and rehash. Don't let our endless speculation bother you one little bit. Everyone of us wants the same thing: Finding Brittney!!

Just curious, are this young lady's initials JD? There was a poster on a news station Facebook page saying Brittney was seen after Donnie got a bullet to the brain. Now that I think of it there were a few sightings, but IIRC they were also discredited.

If Brittney were to have disappeared voluntarily, I doubt she'd be out riding around in Grand Bay.

You might be remembering DH Jr. He posted on a newsite that Brittney had been seen after his father was in the hospital. There was discussion that he was either misled by his stepmother or confused with his grief or mistaken. I don't recall any other postings on news sites of sightings of Brittney but my memory isn't the best, either.

You might be remembering DH Jr. He posted on a newsite that Brittney had been seen after his father was in the hospital. There was discussion that he was either misled by his stepmother or confused with his grief or mistaken. I don't recall any other postings on news sites of sightings of Brittney but my memory isn't the best, either.

I 'remember that and I read it also your memory is fine.

I saved the facebook posts. It's from one of Brittney's friend's facebook page.

To paraphrase: JD posts that Brittney was last seen in grand bay. JD posts Brittney was seen riding in a white car with a guy she knows from there.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #4

I think I'm within TOS and can post this. It's not c/p, just giving the general idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne