Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it interesting that the archive traffic cam footage is still not available for the hours 5pm to 8pm on the night she disappeared. MOO.

and

New information from recently that has me wondering. The car being pulled over just out of camera range before it starts slowly towards it final resting place. The trucker who believes he saw a man (lighter "complected" or brown skinned-if your skin if dark they might both mean the same). Where was the car at the time he believes he saw that? In the out of range position, or in the final resting place position? Where was Carlee when she called 911? In the out of range position or the final resting place position? Where was the gray car seen? While the Mercedes was in the out of range position or the final resting position?

Several things that were not in evidence before we could see her car stopped on the side of the road just out of camera range suddenly become quite possible.

She’s 25. In school and has a job. Still
Lives with mom. I honestly think she just wanted a break. She’s young with a lot of responsibilities. I personally feel she wanted a weekend away from all of that and this just blew up more than she could have imagined. MOO
What stands out to me about this theory is that there are way easier ways of doing that than inventing a dramatic highway scene and leaving her car running and all of her belongings on the side of the interstate. If she needed a break or felt overwhelmed she could have just stayed in her car and kept going…

She could have just turned off her phone and checked into a hotel somewhere. If someone did just need a break, this seems like an excessive level of theatrics and personal inconvenience.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

About 10 years ago I got onto the freeway at about 11pm near my city’s downtown area and saw a girl walking in a short skirt and heels, crying. She didn’t look like she was homeless or a prostitute or anything and I pulled to the shoulder, and reversed maybe 1/2 a mile to where she was. She ran over to my car and when she saw I was a young girl, she starting crying even harder, so relieved that I’d stopped for her. She told me she had been fighting with her boyfriend and his friends in his car, and they made her get out on the freeway! I took her home and she was so thankful. She was also extremely intoxicated and I’m just glad it was me who stopped for her and not any number of creeps who could have spotted her!

Just posted my story to say that things like this can happen. Sure, she wasn’t a toddler, but a young, drunk girl walking on the shoulder of the freeway.

What stands out to me about this theory is that there are way easier ways of doing that than inventing a dramatic highway scene and leaving her car running and all of her belongings on the side of the interstate. If she needed a break or felt overwhelmed she could have just stayed in her car and kept going…

She could have just turned off her phone and checked into a hotel somewhere. If someone did just need a break, this seems like an excessive level of theatrics and personal inconvenience.
i'm not saying this is unique to Carlee - but i wouldn't put too much weight behind "being 25 and in nursing school" as some indicator of great maturity, common sense, or predisposition to not do stupid or immature things.

New information from recently that has me wondering. The car being pulled over just out of camera range before it starts slowly towards it final resting place. The trucker who believes he saw a man (lighter "complected" or brown skinned-if your skin if dark they might both mean the same). Where was the car at the time he believes he saw that? In the out of range position, or in the final resting place position? Where was Carlee when she called 911? In the out of range position or the final resting place position? Where was the gray car seen? While the Mercedes was in the out of range position or the final resting position?

Several things that were not in evidence before we could see her car stopped on the side of the road just out of camera range suddenly become quite possible.
@Gardenista mentioned a spot at 9.35 in vid as time she called LE, I think. I'm unable to watch vid, I almost never see anything on them unless they are broad daylight and high definition.

I don't know that the grey car was ever confirmed..
or the truck driver either.

it always stopped in mid air because of the darned video, I did watch that but saw nothing that was remotely clear and accurate.
and all the negative theories about her are based on what no one ever saw, except perhaps the Feds because the video stopped when it did, never showed her going to another car, meeting someone, disappearing up a tree or anything at all.

And yet..

The oNLY thing that causes me to ponder is that I'm wondering whether she used one of those apps on her phone, the ones that tell you there's police ahead or poor road conditions or some such thing and that she heard something being called in on that and decided to check it out herself.. That is SPECULATION, not fact. Would explain her long flashing period before she stopped.
Did someone phone her and tell her there was a child on the freeway ?
I don't know.

I'm sharing this as a "Happened to a friend of mine" story. She was "kidnapped" by a stalker when she left work, he took her to his house and kept her tied up, then released her several days later, unharmed. I don't think he knew what he wanted to do with her, just wanted her. LE said nothing for weeks. The guy had skedaddled and my friend was terrified he would come and get her again. There was likely not any danger to anyone else as he seemed obsessed with her. The plan was to get him to calm down and think he was "safe" until they could track him(this was back in the early 80s, so no cameras and such). And that is exactly what happened, they tracked him with an atm withdrawal. Just some guy she knew from school, obsessed, mental health issues. Leading up he had left roses on her car, stuffed animals, other things like that.

Not saying that happened here, just that weird things do happen.

Let me ask. Does it make sense that an apple watch was in her purse? Isn't that something people wear all the time? That would be a tracking device, as would be her phone.
I don’t think it’s odd at all. I don’t even know where mine is right now because I’ve lost it somewhere… because I take it on and off many times a day. It’s heavy, my wrist sweats under the band, it clangs against my keyboard at work, it needs to be charged… any number of reasons why I take it off.

Let me ask. Does it make sense that an apple watch was in her purse? Isn't that something people wear all the time? That would be a tracking device, as would be her phone.
I take mine off all the time, especially if I am "done" for the day and headed home. It can get uncomfortable sometimes and leaves slight marks on my wrist

Have any of the msm articles mentioned what happened to the takeout food? They mention she was bringing the food from Taziki’s home to her mother, and that her wig, hat, purse, keys, etc were found at the scene, but I don’t recall seeing a mention of the food.

IMO, the answer to that question would be very interesting. A kidnapper who ignored her valuables would probably not have taken her dinner, and if we knew she had taken food with her if she left the scene willingly on her own, that might answer some questions.

i'm not saying this is unique to Carlee - but i wouldn't put too much weight behind "being 25 and in nursing school" as some indicator of great maturity, common sense, or predisposition to not do stupid or immature things.

I think you’re spot on here — I’m just saying drawing massive amounts of attention to yourself isn’t the best way to get a break.

In that scenario, massive amounts of attention would more likely be the goal.

In my own opinion only, this doesn’t fit as a psychotic break or a mental health breakdown. For me, that leaves 3 main options left. Innocent mistake that snowballed, intentional act with possible planning, or foul play.

In my opinion only, the actions of the police the last 24 hours do not indicate they feel that there is any risk to the public.

All I can say to that is that I have seen crazier things happen. This is just my opinion. We shall see what actually happens if the truth ever comes out. I’ve been 25 once and I e raised two boys. 25 year olds don’t always think right. I don’t think she meant for all this to happen. But I think it’s a possibility. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader