Found Alive AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, 911 call reported toddler walking on side of interstate, car found, she & toddler gone, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she did.

So she bought Cheezits at the Target, and then her story was that she was fed Cheezits by an abductor. LOL.

She also google searched on liability for amber alerts.

None of us here would have ever made those mistakes, and not just because we're all 100% law abiders.

The education system is failing Gen Z. Kids, don't commit crimes. But if you do, you should watch at least one season of Dateline or 48 Hours first. The more you know....

jmo
YESSSS! thank you

Totally agree. Sadly social media promotes all this bad behavior.
Spot on. I cringe thinking of how today's social media would have intensified my sibling's self-centered, self-aggrandizing, toxic and disordered mind had she grown up with it from a young age. I saw a tiny glimpse of how it affected her in her later years. She has passed on as of a few years ago. It remains such a sad thing for our family.

They sure can. And I believe they will as soon as they gather more info.

What she did was plain mean. She premeditated this. Yes, I do think she has to have some mental health issues of some sort to feel this was a good idea, but regardless, she caused so many people fear and pain.

I mean, look at this:

It's so sad. And cruel. This was probably some sort of thing she did for attention, to get someone to do something for her, to get out of a stressful situation, but she didn't care what she caused to her friends and family. And she has a ton of support! Those people really rallied for her.

The state is not going to let that go, IMO.

It seems it's just a misdemeanor. But, her repuation loss of employment and career, all of that, is going to haunt her.

What a waste. She seemed like a beautiful gal with a great future ahead of her.
I feel sure she will bounce back and become a social media influencer of some sorts.

On Monday morning, the organization said they would refund $63,378 donated in the 48-plus hours the 25-year-old nursing student was missing.

However, on Monday afternoon, they announced that was no longer the case.

“This investigation is still ongoing, and accordingly, there is no basis to refund any contributions at this time. Furthermore, the Hoover Police Department has not requested for any donor contributions to be released or refunded,” the afternoon announcement stated.
Crime Stoppers now says $63,000 raised in Carlee Russell search not being refunded

It's just a thought. I'm not attached to it.
There are all kinds of crazy scenarios running through my mind, from scams to hoaxes trying to become TikTok internet famous overnight. Her bf has a blue check so has quite a following.

Gotcha.
What is a blue check. I dont have Tik Tok.

I want her behind bars, in a cell with no a/c, jail food, a cell mate that is living in the real world, no privileges and being watched 24/7 and then I want her doing community service - physical service not money or restitution. She needs to be knocked down
ok
BBM - of course I don't want her to be physically harmed,
"knocked down" to me means an attitude adjustment and held accountable for her bad behavior. JMO
Thanks for clarifying. I'm glad the unhealthy and potentially dangerous/torturous parts of incarceration mentioned above are viewed as bugs, not the feature of justice.

Are personality disorders mental illness? I mean, clearly something is going on with this woman. Normal people do't do this.
Am I correct in believing that Carlee was working on having some type of social media presence? Did she want to be an influencer? Could her actions be something she thought would help her to get more followers?
I'm sure she had no idea how many followers she would actually get! :oops:

I hope her former employer files charges.
This isn’t the prank of a ten year old who shouldn’t be expected to understand all of the ramifications of such poor choices- this is a degreed woman of 25 who was in nursing school.
It may be that LE runs into her again in the future, and I wonder what she has pulled in the past. No way this was her first act, she is too entitled and dishonest to start at 25.

JMO
I am curious to know if she actually is in Nursing School and at what level and if she actually has a degree in Phycology. Also, how long has she been working at the SPA and what was her position. Has she always lived with Mommy and Daddy?

Spot on. I cringe thinking of how today's social media would have intensified my sibling's self-centered, self-aggrandizing, toxic and disordered mind had she grown up with it from a young age. I saw a tiny glimpse of how it affected her in her later years. She has passed on as of a few years ago. It remains such a sad thing for our family.
i have one of those as well.. she lies constantly and i have zero patience for liars.
i do think C's problems run deeper though because no logic at all was applied.
Like, Google 'how to delete your internet searches'..?
It's complete insanity.
A 5 yr old would have thought it through more coherently.
She did not.
At 25 and with nurse training she should have been well versed in criteria for an amber alert too..
I'm seeing a complete departure from reality.
Infantile.
No street sense at all?
At 25?

I believe lE were gentle with her family.
They need to detach now and let her go to face the consequences of her actions and only she should face them.
She needs serious psychiatric intervention because in a state like that she could just as easily have thought it a great idea to drive headlong into traffic and killed a number of people.

She needs incarceration more than anyone ever needed it.
She is a danger to herself and to society.
An arch manipulator.
Prison would be good for her.

Am I correct in believing that Carlee was working on having some type of social media presence? Did she want to be an influencer? Could her actions be something she thought would help her to get more followers?
I'm sure she had no idea how many followers she would actually get! :oops:
I was wondering if she was influenced by how Kim Kardashian got famous. Kim's scandal didn't stick and she's super wealthy and now a celebrity. Then again, Kim didn't break the law with her "leaked sex tape."

jmo

Do you think that she was able to get the money from her employer's cash register? They would know if they were short the cash.

I want to know how Carlee thought that it would be believable that she was able to get away from her kidnappers clear on the other side of town. Yet, she doesn't run to the nearest home to call her parents for help (or the police) but instead "walks" all the way home? That would have taken her hours. What kind of shoes was she wearing for this long journey? Did she have blisters on her feet?

JMO.
And was she wearing the same clothes from the same day of her gone missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo