AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:oops: 20,714 watching now

Wow over 20K waiting to listen in.

Authorities in Alabama cast doubt Wednesday on the story of a woman who set off a frantic search when she disappeared for two days after calling 911 to report a toddler wandering on the highway. Carlee Russell told investigators she was abducted and forced into a car Thursday, but they have been unable to verify her account, police said.

Right, the fact that they were immediately involved.
They are a federal agency, and I also found the following information:

US Secret Service- Federal Agency under Department of Homeland Security​

What types of crimes does the Secret Service investigate?

The Secret Service has primary jurisdiction to investigate threats against Secret Service protectees as well as financial crimes, which include counterfeiting of U.S. currency or other U.S. Government obligations; forgery or theft of U.S. Treasury checks, bonds or other securities; credit card fraud; telecommunications fraud; computer fraud, identify fraud and certain other crimes affecting federally insured financial institutions.

Would a completely fabricated story that's wasted thousands of dollars when there are genuine missing people in this world be classed as fraud or theft of Government funds/or a crime thats affected federally insured financial institutions?

Would a completely fabricated story that's wasted thousands of dollars when there are genuine missing people in this world be classed as fraud or theft of Government funds/or a crime thats affected federally insured financial institutions?
To my thinking, it would.

I'm being sincere. If Carlee needs mental help then I am all for it but I want her get that because she needs it not as a way to avoid facing justice for faking this, if she did indeed fake it. I hope we learn the truth today.

It's long-known there's a disparity in the justice system between the haves and the haves not. Those who can afford advisors to craft and suggest a suitable explanation or defense, and those who cannot. A mental defect does not operate like a light switch where it's turned on and off on a whim, or for the convenience of the subject. IMO, CR was first evaluated a week ago Saturday by trained professionals, and quickly released, for a good reason. JMO

Yeah, it was one part B-day party and one part come to Jesus intervention. Team Carlee needed time this weekend to craft her not quite apology statement and plan her almost apology tour. MOO

Q &A
-No scheduled meeting with Carlee or her family, meeting with Mr Anthony, Carlee’s attorney tomorrow.
- It will be the Attorney General Dept decision is criminal charges are laid so he (Sheriff) can’t answer to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*