AL - Carlethia “Carlee” Russell, 25, faked own abduction, Birmingham, 13 Jul ‘23 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, this tends to be a common thing for people who want to start a new life elsewhere or just get away from their loved ones in general along with trying to garner attention from the media. This seems to be happening quite often nowadays, such as the case with Sherri Papini and now Carlee Russell. The attention seeking side to it being like the balloon boy hoax. Who knows what this ladies plans were but she knew she would end up in trouble in the end either way for wasting time of the police and the media who may have had other things to work on. She'll learn the hard way that law enforcement are smarter then people think they are.

I know I am swimming against the tide... but I can't help but think there are mitigating circumstances here. The things they say she took, toilet paper, a bathrobe, and even the money seem to point to a specific reason she believed she would need these things. I reread her description of the "abduction" and it seems so fraught with shadows of truth. Not at all how it appears, but deeply, painfully personal. She has created a nightmare on top of a nightmare for herself and her family, that much is certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper