Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing. Is she married? Does she have kids? Siblings? I haven't been able to find any social media for her either.
I'm sure everyone close to her is being questioned very thoroughly by authorities.

Oops. I think I quoted the wrong post. Sorry. I meant to respond to whoever said we hadn't heard from family. I'm sure they're all busy getting interviewed by LE.

Not that it would help anything now, but I wonder if surveillance cameras in that shopping center might show Vicki's car around there previous to the escape, checking it out for cameras or whatnot. Unless she habituated that particular shopping area anyway.
I assume they are also checking Vicki's past cell phone records and triangulating them with those of Casey's known associates. I'm guessing they ditched her phone after leaving the prison - or she left it behind.

Just speculating, could the prisoner be the adopted out son of the officer? The ages work.
Interesting. Secret child? Adopted out would be unlikely as they share the same last name. Not-so-secret child raised by a family member or family friend?

It sounds wild, but why not? There has to be some reason a 56 y/o professional woman would throw her entire life away like this. I know it happens, but my brain just can't compute unless there is a seriously good reason for it. jmo

Just speculating, could the prisoner be the adopted out son of the officer? The ages work.

What? Where did you get this information. I don't recall anything on the thread. Do you have a link? Thanks.

@Tazzie said "just speculating," so no link because it's a guess, not a fact.

IMO I don't think this adoption scenario is likely. For one, they wouldn't have the same last name, and if anyone at all at the prison knew about such a scenario, she wouldn't have been in any supervisory position over his incarceration.

This reminds me very much of the prison worker in upstate NY, which another poster linked to earlier.

If I recall correctly, the woman was married, older, and worked in the prison laundry. She had a sexual relationship with one (or was it both)? of the prisoners, did hide a file or weapon or something in some food, then they carved a tunnel that led them to a sewer drain or something somewhere outside the prison and fled. Two guys.

Naturally, the forlorn prison worker believed the one guy who said he loved her and all that, and she expected to live happily ever after. She was abandoned. At least they didn't kill her. I recall her lover was killed and the other captured near the Canadian border. Her husband forgave her.

So it does happen from time to time, women who've seen and heard it all from prisoners can still fall for their shtick.

In this case, IMO even though LE does say evidence points to her involvement, I think she's still a victim. She was experienced enough to know not to be charmed by a violent criminal, but apparently it happened. I think she may be in danger. Or they may be far, far away by now and still together.

I hope no harm comes to anyone else and they are soon captured.

I bet DA Connolly is really, really mad:

"Lauderdale County District Attorney Chris Connolly said the FBI is assisting with the search, as are other state and local authorities.

“I am extremely, extremely concerned that he is not in custody,” Connolly said. “This is a very dangerous situation.”

‘This is dangerous’: FBI joins search for missing inmate, corrections officer

Same DA after the escape attempt in 2020:

"We got information yesterday that he had made a shank and he intended to escape today and take a hostage,” said Lauderdale County District Attorney, Chris Connolly.

[...]

“Our deputies did a great job. Found the shank and eliminated that threat this morning so we obviously aren’t equipped to house somebody like that for that long term in our jail so we are happy that the judge ordered him to go back to the department of corrections,” said Connolly."

Casey White plotted to escape before arraignment, sent back to state prison

Last edited:
Could someone else have dropped off the police cruiser in the parking lot?

Or could she have first dropped him off somewhere before she ditched the police car?

Somewhere I saw a report of some of his arm tattoos but now I can't find it. (Does anyone know of a link where a specific description of tattoos might be?) Could those provide any clues of people/groups he might be involved with?

My speculation only.... MOO.

Could someone else have dropped off the police cruiser in the parking lot?

Or could she have first dropped him off somewhere before she ditched the police car?

Somewhere I saw a report of some of his arm tattoos but now I can't find it. (Does anyone know of a link where a specific description of tattoos might be?) Could those provide any clues of people/groups he might be involved with?

My speculation only.... MOO.
Scars, Marks and Tattoos:
CTBK rebel flag w/ "southern pride" RTBI
cracker bolts inside tattoo sleeving

- Alabama Dept of Corrections

I can't find a trace of her anywhere. No social media, no pictures (other than the old one released by the sheriff). Nothing.

Edit: I haven't even been able to find out if White is a maiden name or married name. If it's a married name she could easily be "not related" to him, but know him very well through family. imo

Well, I think it’d be smart for someone with her job to not have social media visibility.

Well, I think it’d be smart for someone with her job to not have social media visibility.
Very true. But it would also be smart for someone with a job like that not to seriously breach corrections policies and whisk an inmate serving a 75 year sentence off to a non-existent appointment all by herself. So...there's that. jmo

Speculation on my part but perhaps VW was a loner. Her life was her job and vice versa.
I suspect something has not been right here for a while. Normally when a police officer or prison official is taken hostage or kidnapped by a violent criminal other officers, friends, family loudly express concern via social media, press conferences and other statements.

Here, we have zero of that. Nothing. Which is terribly strange. jmo

I suspect something has not been right here for a while. Normally when a police officer or prison official is taken hostage or kidnapped by a violent criminal other officers, friends, family loudly express concern via social media, press conferences and other statements.

Here, we have zero of that. Nothing. Which is terribly strange. jmo
So true. I'm thinking loner in terms of getting herself into this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil