Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, this might indicate alignment with hate groups.

Possible people for LE to look into re: potentially helping/sheltering CW during his escape?

MOO.
"Cracker Bolts":

Following World War II, the SS bolts symbol was adopted by white supremacists and neo-Nazis worldwide. Most white supremacists use it in its Nazi form, as two bolt-like images with flattened ends. However, sometimes the symbol may have pointed bottom ends or pointed tops and bottoms. These variants of the SS bolts are most frequently associated with prison tattoos.

SS Bolts

ETA:
ss-bolts-2.jpg

This is NOT an image of CW's cracker bolts. It's from the linked website.

Last edited:
Color and cut her hair. Shave his head and beard, put him in a wheelchair with a mask and blanket. Say he is sick and must stay in the wheelchair. That will help hide his height. Get on a plane. They had several hours before anyone knew they were gone.

If they are truly going on the run together (as opposed to CW intimidating/threatening VW into helping him escape), they are going to need money. A lot of it, if he is planning on being a fugitive for the rest of his life.

Since he has been in jail since 2015, CW probably has little to no money of his own, so it would fall on VW to supply the funds. I wonder, has she made any large cash withdrawals lately?

Color and cut her hair. Shave his head and beard, put him in a wheelchair with a mask and blanket. Say he is sick and must stay in the wheelchair. That will help hide his height. Get on a plane. They had several hours before anyone knew they were gone.

You need to present ID to board a plane, so I highly doubt they would choose to fly. Even if they knew they wouldn't be apprehended at the airport initially, there would be a record of where and when they flew.

IMO they are in a vehicle. Where and how they got the vehicle is anyones guess at this point but it's the best way for them to travel without leaving an obvious footprint or risk being identified by witnesses.

Last edited:

I am sure that at this point they have access to all of her bank and credit information. They would need ID to get on a plane. It would be easier for them to get on a train or a bus.

I wonder if there are people he knows who are helping them. If she was working with him to get him out, she could have been funneling money his way for months or years.

This is such a curious situation. There has to be lots that they know but aren't telling at this point.

If they are truly going on the run together (as opposed to CW intimidating/threatening VW into helping him escape), they are going to need money. A lot of it, if he is planning on being a fugitive for the rest of his life.

Since he has been in jail since 2015, CW probably has little to no money of his own, so it would fall on VW to supply the funds. I wonder, has she made any large cash withdrawals lately?
They could simply be laying low 5 miles away in a trailer on 3 acres and not moving around at all for now. Moving around is what gets people caught. It's not a terrible idea to go to ground until the heat is off. jmo

ETA: I quoted the wrong post apparently. Sorry!

You need to present ID to board a plane, so I highly doubt they would choose to fly. Even if they knew they wouldn't be apprehended at the airport initially, there would be a record of where and when they flew.

IMO there are in a vehicle. Where and how they got the vehicle is anyones guess at this point but it's the best way for them to travel without leaving an obvious footprint or risk being identified by witnesses.
Ah, yes. I forgot about ID

If she was participating in this, she had to have known that the likelihood of getting caught is very high. Why do something that is criminal and get her sentenced to prison at this point in her life? It just doesn't make sense..... JMHO

The patrol car left at the shopping center doesn't make sense to me. Surely at 10 a.m. on a Friday morning someone would have noticed a woman in a sheriff deputy uniform exit the patrol car with a huge prisoner in inmate garb?

Did she have civilian clothes in the patrol car for him? Did they exit the patrol car somewhere else and someone else parked it at the shopping center? Are there more people than just these two involved in this? jmo

I totally get that...... but, she of all people knows what going to prison for 5-10 years or longer looks like. What was in it for her? (Of course, this presumes that she is a willing participant.)
Sipping pretty drinks on a pretty beach with her man. Done with the daily grind possibly. Vulnerable to a manipulative killer?

This is a lawyer question and I have no idea, but what happens if you break someone out of prison and they hurt or kill someone? Are you on the hook for that? Accessory to murder? Negligent homicide? Would you get additional jail time on top of the jail time for the jail break?

Is she going to be in serious trouble if he hurts someone??

Re: The question about whether she helped him willingly or was coerced.

Wondering, coerced how? He was behind bars. Difficult to imagine how Vicki would have been physically coerced.
So psychologically? Is there family? Threats, by means of this man's contacts on the outside?
Blackmail? Something he knew about her?

No-one speaking up about her well being....have family and friends been advised to stay quiet? Either by LE or this inmate?

Or, as stated above, she might be a loner.

Hard to imagine that someone in law enforcement, with experience "who has been with the sheriff’s office for 25 years", and at 56 years old, would fall for this 38 year old creep's romantic advances and promises.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member