Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, cap murder chg, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22*Reward*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[BBM]

If it waddles like a duck . . . don't be fooled! Could be a dangerous fugitive!
Indeed…
Exactly. We don’t know anything about CW. What kind person is he? Is he the average low life criminal or an evil genius? I’m thinking he could be one of those highly intelligent psychopath types.
The way it’s shaking out, seems like VW is one of those highly intelligent psychopath types also… Water seeks its own level…

From the article >>>
Authorities then transferred White to the Lauderdale County detention center for his arraignment in 2020 where he pleaded not guilty by way reason of mental disease, but White requested to stay at the Lauderdale County detention center.

Court filings say White was involved in a gang-related stabbing at Donaldson and was fearful for his life.

I'm sorry, what now? I love how they just tossed that in there without expounding on it.

Snipped by me

How could the court have found his shackles and cuffs when they went directly from the jail to the shopping center in just 8 minutes? I wonder where her radio was found, if not in the ditched vehicle? Did she keep it with her for a while to listen and make sure they weren't detected yet?
It is unclear where the shackles were found. I speculated they might have taken their getaway car by the courthouse on the way out of town. But the sheriff has not clarified where the shackles were found. A website that crawls the web and regurgitates content inserted the idea into the story that the shackles were found in court or by the court.

Maybe they were. We just don't know unless it's been clarified very recently by the sheriff.

MOO

Interview with VW's mother in a video link in this article, showing some of VW's professional awards.

"Vicky didn't talk about work much, never mentioning retirement to her mother and never bringing up inmate Casey Cole White. "She didn't say nothing to us about it," said Davis.

Mother of missing Lauderdale Co. corrections officer describes last morning together
For someone so close to her family, it's kinda weird to me that she never talked to them about work AT ALL. Especially since she had been honored with awards, professional acknowledgements and such that close family would celebrate with her. Did she just go to these ceremonies and stuff alone? What type of social life did she have and did she discuss that with family?

From the article >>>
Authorities then transferred White to the Lauderdale County detention center for his arraignment in 2020 where he pleaded not guilty by way reason of mental disease, but White requested to stay at the Lauderdale County detention center.

Court filings say White was involved in a gang-related stabbing at Donaldson and was fearful for his life.

I'm sorry, what now? I love how they just tossed that in there without expounding on it.

A news site yesterday had a short interview with the sheriff who helped arrest CW back when there was the chase/showdown/etc. Sheriff had known him before. CW wrote him from prison, and said that someone tried to shank him.

So, we’re looking for two fugitives with the same name (no relation) who strolled out of jail and drove off in a bronze Ford, with comically mismatched heights, and a dangerous waddle.

This is turning into an episode of Looney Tunes.

Waddling gait?
What, is she pregnant now?

And next thing this guy will be 7 feet tall and 400 lbs?

Indeed.

I'm waiting for the bit where CW is halfway up the officer tower swatting away fighter planes and she's the Fay Wray wailing for help.

Whoosh, this case is absolutely bizarre, a true comedy of errors.

Unfortunately, this guy is dangerous and she may be dangerous too. IMO, the vibes are more Thelma & Louise than Bonnie & Clyde -- with some extra carnage possible in the mix.

Hopefully that copper car, 11-foot man and duck-like waddle get us an ID, pronto.

A news site yesterday had a short interview with the sheriff who helped arrest CW back when there was the chase/showdown/etc. Sheriff had known him before. CW wrote him from prison, and said that someone tried to shank him.
All I can say to CW, there is only one sure way to avoid being shanked in prison. Don't end up there.

Why LE is listening to his cons, never mind buying into them, is beyond me.

I mean, did they release him from prison to county jail on his word with no evidence connecting him to Ridgeway's murder?

If so, there's a lot of 'splaining to do!

JMO

Trying to understand the implications of the article. I didn’t take this to mean the courts found his shackles, but that officials who were meeting at the courthouse said they found the shackles. Is that consistent with how you see it?

I only ask bc if the shackles were found at the court in a separate location, it could indicate they split up. Or that she tried to make it look like he overpowered her and got away… But I don’t think that the article means the items were found at the court. More likely, they were found together near the patrol car. Am I missing something though?

Hi @Bessdrewtwo
I'm trying to understand the implications of the article as well. It is poorly written though it contains information not yet delivered via MSM which makes me curious because it actually quotes the Sheriff. I have watched the Sheriff's press conferences and did not hear this info that they found her radio and the shackles and cuffs. I don't know what to make of the comment that the 'court' found the shackles. I'm guessing you are right that they were found near or in her patrol car along with her radio and maybe even other items they haven't mentioned - like his prison garb and her uniform. I guess we wait for more detail, such a strange case to wrap our heads around and hoping no one else is killed before they are discovered and brought back to prison. There is no telling where they are now, and other people are in danger of encountering them without knowing if they are in their vicinity. Moo

It looks like Ms White/Davis/Maxwell has been a busy bee. House auction, car auction, assuming an alias, acquiring an AR-15 and a shotgun. Well my, my, my. jmo
The auction link said dealer auction, so it was likely purchased by a used car dealer who may have been from out of state. My ex's family business is picking up and dropping off vehicles between auctions and the dealers that purchase them from out of state. The dealers they deal with usually purchase a handful of cars per auction.

I'm not saying that VW didn't go out of state to get this car, but I don't think she did. Why go to that much trouble just to get a car that stands out like a sore thumb - and then transport your beau who also stands out like a sore thumb?

All I can say to CW, there is only one sure way to avoid being shanked in prison. Don't end up there.

Why LE is listening to his cons, never mind buying into them, is beyond me.

I mean, did they release him from prison to county jail on his word with no evidence connecting him to Ridgeway's murder?

If so, there's a lot of 'splaining to do!

JMO

They said that he described the crime scene, providing details that had not been released to the public. I feel just a little bit skeptical.

What jail he held in before he went to prison? If it was Lauderdale County, could his ‘special relationship’ with VW have started then? (That’s a big ‘if.’) In that case, she, not a member of the general public, might have been in a position to supply him with inside info on the murder?

all speculation on my part.

They said that he described the crime scene, providing details that had not been released to the public. I feel just a little bit skeptical.

What jail he held in before he went to prison? If it was Lauderdale County, could his ‘special relationship’ with VW have started then? (That’s a big ‘if.’) In that case, she, not a member of the general public, might have been in a position to supply him with inside info on the murder?

all speculation on my part.
He was in Limestone County jail before going to state prison.

Lots of detail here:
News 19 Exclusive: Former Limestone County Sheriff recalls 2015 standoff with Casey White | WHNT.com

From the article >>>

IIRC, he has been reported to have white supremacist tattoos so that would likely be the group he would affiliate himself with in prison. I'm wondering if they have documentation of these attacks or if he's just saying they happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz