Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing LE is concerned they ditched the car because they learned the nation was made aware that's what they were driving. Had they felt "safe" and hidden, they may still be driving it and could have been caught by now.

I really do not think VW would have chosen a brightly coloured old banger which was easy to trace back to her as their get away car.

If they ditched the orange car (speculation on my part), I am thinking they may then move to a pickup truck, perhaps one with a camper top on the back.

I don't think CW's height would be noticeable sitting in a truck, especially if the back window was blocked by a camper top (so if you were in the car behind them, you couldn't see from behind how tall he is). He would probably have leg room to slouch, people driving past couldn't look over/look down into the truck because it would be taller than a lot of other vehicles. Tractor trailer truck drivers could look in easily enough but that's about it.

Imo.

He’s like my Grandmother. She had eyes on the back of her head too.

WBRC FOX6 News [URL='https://twitter.com/WBRCnews']@WBRCnews[/URL]

UPDATE: Escapee Casey White has a tattoo of eyeballs on the back of his head, according to U.S. Marshals. Over 100 investigators are now on the case across multiple agencies, and border patrol been on alert since April 29.

Especially when it's so antithetical to what the person seemed to stand for and the traits they embodied.

Vicky was supposed to be an upstanding citizen, upholder of the law, by-the-book, professional...it's hard to reconcile that with what happened IMO.

Yes. The fact that this appears to be a two-year relationship leads me to believe she was a lot more cunning than anyone knew, and not the person people thought she was, because this was not a recently brewing impulsive act.

Two references keep recurring to me.

One is a Bible verse, James 1:8, "a double-minded man is unstable in all his ways." That is true. She was double-minded and now in a very precarious position.

The other is a silly reference that hasn't crossed my mind in 50+ years. I don't know if anyone will even know it. In 1967 the Monkees (a band that I don't know if anyone else was into as a pre-teen, but I was) had a song called "Mr. Webster."

It's about a guy who worked at the bank for 40 years, thwarted 27 robberies, etc., and his colleagues were throwing him his retirement party. Then a telegram came, from Mr. Webster...not going to attend the party, "I've flown away and taken all your money."

When I was 11 this made me gasp. How can someone do that? Be fake when everyone around him thought he was so stable and upright?

Obviously this is fictional, just a song, not about a violent murderer, but it made an impression upon me at the time ,which has floated to my conscious mind because of this Vicky White.

Just sharing as "food for thought" - VW having taken the step to extend her obsession into real life was definitely a step too far, IMO.

BBM

hybristophilia — a paraphilia or condition in which one feels sexual arousal or has an affinity for people who do reprehensible things.

Sheila Isenberg authored Women Who Love Men Who Kill, a book exploring hybristophilia. Isenberg discovered that many who are drawn to violent men seem to have previous emotional trauma in some aspect. Isenberg explained that all of the women she interviewed have been abused at some point in their lives, be it by their parents, previous boyfriends, or husbands. She also cited different forms of abuse the women suffered: sexual, emotional, and even psychological. The correlation between women suffering from abuse and identifying with hybristophilia may be the strongest connection among women drawn to men who commit crimes.

Not much else aligns: they tend to come from a variety of backgrounds and socioeconomic classes. Some are highly educated, while others did not graduate from high school. Some are relatively wealthy, but others are poor. Some have children — others do not.

Isenberg believes that for many hybristophiliac women, a man in prison is a safe relationship as they are not able to physically harm anyone on the outside. A woman is also more likely to have a sense of control in the relationship with an inmate, like deciding when to visit or when to accept collect phone calls.

The Psychology Behind Prison Pen Pals

I really do not think VW would have chosen a brightly coloured old banger which was easy to trace back to her as their get away car.
I don't either, but apparently she did. It's been said that that may have been a false front and they ditched that quickly and moved onto another vehicle, like perhaps an RV.

It's flawed but might her (ill)logic have been: she's not coming back (to work or her life) but with her retirement processed, that somehow her pension would go to her mom? Or some cash in the mattress--

Hard to fathom a person would up and leave, everyone else bedamned.

Motive: love, savioring, or some kind of last stand. The arsenal suggests there could be some of that, some shared confederate ideology -- blaze of glory kind of script. Bonnie and Clyde and the thrill of it all.

I want to know -- when the movie/series about this is made, how're they going to make it believable?

This is already a runaway script, pun forgive me.

Let there be no loss of life here because it's a bad enough story already.

JMO

Last edited:

WBRC FOX6 News @WBRCnews

UPDATE: Escapee Casey White has a tattoo of eyeballs on the back of his head, according to U.S. Marshals. Over 100 investigators are now on the case across multiple agencies, and border patrol been on alert since April 29.

How did the U.S. Marshals just figure this out??? It’s been a week since he escaped and somehow the Alabama Department of Corrections didn’t include the tattoo of eyes on the back of his head in his list of identifiers??

Sources: Vicky White tested the plan 3 days before successful escape with Casey White

Multiple sources told WAAY 31 that Friday’s successful escape might not have been the first try by Vicky White.

Investigators are exploring the real possibility disgraced corrections supervisor Vicky White tried to put this escape plan for herself and accused murderer Casey White into action before last Friday.

Sources with direct knowledge of this high-profile case tell our newsroom that Vicky White is believed to have tried to pull off the plan on Tuesday, April 26.

But for reasons we haven’t been able to confirm, the escape didn’t happen until Friday morning, April 29.

Yes of course on abandoning her poor elderly mother, this is despicable in and of itself. There is positively no way in hell I could ever abandon my two precious to me dogs! Dealbreaker.
And the dog had been sick. So she abandoned it and also left it to her mom to take care of it. This is minor in compared to breaking a convicted murderer out of jail or course, but it does rub my mother loving and my animal loving nerves big time. Add selfish and heartless to the list of adjectives to pin on her.

SOURCES: #VickyWhite tried to pull off this escape days BEFORE the Friday, successful getaway.

I’m breaking these new details right now on @WAAYTV
https://twitter.com/matt_kroschel/status/1522318096995950593?s=21&t=yY50tCNAiZK9p0F4YRJq2A
https://twitter.com/matt_kroschel/status/1522318096995950593?s=21&t=yY50tCNAiZK9p0F4YRJq2A

I don’t see the details, but it certainly makes sense—I’d wondered why she’d take the risk of leaving the escape to her last day on the job.

And here’s a more up-to-date photo. Does anyone besides me think that the stripes are a nice foreshadowing?

upload_2022-5-5_14-11-48.jpeg

And this. 58 years old. He is 18 years younger, almost 40. She's old enough to be his mother. Doesn't he know that? Are women 20 years older his thing?

View attachment 342566

I have a friend who is 62. She looks like she's in her late 40s. Great personality, fantastic legs, a bundle of energy and pretty into the bargain. Her partner is 46 years old and he looks about 42. They've been together for nearly 7 years.

Recently he was driving a trailer across the Canada/US border to take furniture, etc to a condo they bought in Florida. The border guard gave him a lot of grief regarding the age difference in a disparaging way. Of course you can't say anything, you just have to suck it up, otherwise they'd be tearing the trailer apart 'cause some of them really are that petty. If the situation was reversed and the male was with a woman 16 years younger than him it wouldn't have even been a blip in the border guard's mind.

I don't think VW looks her age, she looks 50-ish to me. If they weren't on the lam and they were walking down the street, it would be the height differential that was noticeable to me, not the age difference, imo.

The reason remote cabin makes sense to me is because he’s referred to as a backwoods person. I read his brother (who disappeared) was a hunter so guessing he may have been too. And VW raised cows. If people tend to go where they feel some degree of familiarity and control, I think they’d feel more adept to hide out in the woods or mountains, somewhere rural or agricultural that is off the beaten path, as opposed to a city (though for many, a city would be a statistically better option perhaps).

But also, we’ve just seen fugitives both successfully and unsuccessfully hide away in the mountains many times. Eric Rudolph hid in abandoned houses in the mountains in NC. Tad Cummins talked a property owner into letting him stay at a cabin in rural northern California. Jayson Mathis tried to evade police in a cabin in Tennessee. Troopers in Massachusetts enlisted boats to go after a guy named Diego Martinez in a Goose Pond cabin. Christopher Dorner faced off with cops and lost when they quickly tracked him to his cabin. Randy Weaver (a long time ago) fled to a cabin in Idaho but became a bit of a legend for how his neighbors supported him and his family faced down authorities. Claude Dallas (murdered two game wardens) and Christopher Boyce (spied for the Societs) took shelters in cabins before that. There’s just so many.

Being the house was hers, she would have to sell using her legal name.
And the home sale validation form with her signature has been shared previously in this thread.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...557def40-ca3f-11ec-aa54-5309a9191035.amp.html

I want proof she is barred from collecting some portion of her pension.

Perhaps she took a substantial loan from it before the jail break? I don't think being fired is enough to prevent her from collecting it. I hope we see something definitive reported on this.

JMO

WBRC FOX6 News @WBRCnews

COULD HE BE ANY MORE CONSPICUOUS? Next thing someone will tell me is that his head lights up like a firefly at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paul3398