Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Friday 2 hours from jail, abandon vehicle gets picked up, 3 1/2 jump from there. Car gets towed over weekend, sat? Sun? Yesterday? today? It is found at tow yard from bola. 3 1/2 hour jump to 5-6 days.

So far it seems well planned out.

Jmo
They could’ve even called in the car blocking traffic themselves for all we know. Just to make sure it got impounded before anyone noticed.

Maybe she has caches of visa gift cards, food and gas, etc along the way, at least to get them far enough away.
I understand that wouldn’t be easy and if you rented storage or something, that person could contact the police when they see her. Unless she did all of these things in disguise.

I wonder about her aliases too and what she could do with them or did do with them in preparation.

They could be reading here on their burner phones.

This thread has been moving fast. It is hard to stay on top of current developments.
CNN has started a "live update" thread. I have found it very helpful when I have a lot to catch up on.

JMO

Why in the world is he sitting in the back seat in the orange car? If they didn't want to be seen in the car together he should have been lieing down. Are we sure this is the orange Ford SUV City Council saw them in? They're antics Friday are confusing.

I'm thinking the City Council Person saw them in the Sheriff vehicle. The articles refer to "a vehicle", but come on, what are the odds that this City official would spot her in some random (although pumpkin-orange) vehicle? (IMO)

I am so fascinated by this situation and by VW in particular. There was an excellent post earlier on about people applying stereotypical expectations of middle aged women (or words to that effect but way better) and i think that’s exactly what’s going on.

There’s also a vibe running through commentary that she’s somehow a sad and pitiful individual. “No spouse, no kids, just worked a lot and then was stupid enough to get duped by a criminal” - that sort of thing. I don’t buy it. If we could peek into her private life and her internet activity I wonder what we’d see? She may be quiet and introverted but I get the feeling there’s a lot going on behind that facade.
I thought I read that her husband died of Parkinson’s or something in January…..

It's what the UK (some europeans) call for taxi-ride , uber lyft etc...
Accidentally liked the post and tried to unlike but that feature seems to be gone.
(I was trying to figure out the new like options to see if one fit - cabbies in NYC would probably take issue with the UK/some Europeans part of your post.) LOL.

I am so fascinated by this situation and by VW in particular. There was an excellent post earlier on about people applying stereotypical expectations of middle aged women (or words to that effect but way better) and i think that’s exactly what’s going on.

There’s also a vibe running through commentary that she’s somehow a sad and pitiful individual. “No spouse, no kids, just worked a lot and then was stupid enough to get duped by a criminal” - that sort of thing. I don’t buy it. If we could peek into her private life and her internet activity I wonder what we’d see? She may be quiet and introverted but I get the feeling there’s a lot going on behind that facade.
Very interesting post. We have no idea what is going on in her life and mind.

Maybe she has caches of visa gift cards, food and gas, etc along the way, at least to get them far enough away.
I understand that wouldn’t be easy and if you rented storage or something, that person could contact the police when they see her. Unless she did all of these things in disguise.

I wonder about her aliases too and what she could do with them or did do with them in preparation.

They could be reading here on their burner phones.
I’ve laughed at the thought of them reading too. Like Casey would be so mad at how many people think he is an impulsive mess and VW is the organized planner.

Me too and I agree.

She may be living her best life right now minus the cops on the hunt for them lol but really if you’re thinking they could be on to us at anytime- let’s have as much fun as possible.

While it might be unlikely, there is a chance they have a mutual attraction and/or genuinely care for one another.
I just read an article that apparently this guy is “likable” and relatively trustworthy when he is in prison and on meds. When he gets out he goes off his meds and then things go south. So hopefully Vicki grabbed those meds. Which actually if she was taking him to “mental health” she probably did grab his meds!

I thought I read that her husband died of Parkinson’s or something in January…..
He did, but they had been divorced for 16 years (a 2-3 year marriage), but some articles stated she was still involved in his life to a degree, helping out. I wonder how his death affected her in her way of thinking about this next "stage" of her life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice