Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know if the suv did break down or was that the destination, just seems odd that it would break down on what appears to be a dead end rd.

Jmo
I don't think it did break down, just from reading between the lines. The Sheriff didn't mention that at all yesterday although that was his theory Friday when it was found. So far most of his theories have been off, so if it had broken down then he would have been able to say that. Another reason I don't think it has mechanical issuses is that would really put their supposed last known area to be very local to the community and LE would be all over that area. So far we aren't hearing that. JMO

Last edited:
Casey White’s former attorney said he believes – based on his dealings with Casey White – that Vicky White is the mastermind behind the escape…

In 2006, he was arrested on a domestic violence/harassment charge involving his mother.

In court records for that case – which was ultimately dismissed – Casey White listed his occupation as “got fired last week.”

When asked for his list of monthly expenses, he wrote, “just survive.”

It wasn’t until early December 2015 that Casey White’s brushes with the law took a drastic turn.

In the early-morning hours of Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015, he broke into a Limestone County home and stole two handguns.

Welp. No surprise he’s the muscle not the brains behind the planning. Sounds like Vicky’s savings skills might have the one up on his “just survive” philosophy.;)

Pretty sure his criminal behavior turned sour before 2015.

All things discussed ad nauseam in earlier threads, but he got six years for using an ax to attack a family member in 2010. And they re-opened an investigation into a 2008 death where his ex was shot by a sawed off shotgun while he was present but it was called a suicide.

This issue really bothers me as well..... Divorced for 16 years. i know so many folks divorced, but still living in their ol familiar home territory, so they just get used to seeing each other, knowing what each other does etc.... I just think we are all putting way to much into the relationship with her ex. To me, he was just ............ there. The problem is we know nothing about WHAT ELSE was in Vicky's life....
This is a good point. One thing that VW supposedly did that I find appalling is prison visits. I recall her boss saying on TV that VW actually visited CW in prison. Did she use an alias when checking in? A disguise? Surely the prison has either surveillance footage or recordings of VW’s visits to CW.

Someone pointed out that it makes no sense that they would be on a dead end road and then break down. I agree. IMO they definitely had a getaway car stashed. The orange car was a decoy IMO.

She talked a lot about beaches. She has had ten days. IMO she is currently either dead, or at a warm beach somewhere. The only problem is a place to stay, so I guess option #3 is hiding out in the woods, although that doesn’t seem very fun for a woman who was clearly looking forward to the beach. I guess it’s always possible a previous inmate or friend has a beach house or something. It’s just that I don’t know how long she actually planned this, but I feel like the fact everyone knew she wanted to move to Florida and retire on the beach is significant.

Last edited:
This is a good point. One thing that VW supposedly did that I find appalling is prison visits. I recall her boss saying on TV that VW actually visited CW in prison. Did she use an alias when checking in? A disguise? Surely the prison has either surveillance footage or recordings of VW’s visits to CW.
Agreed, but I think that ended up being incorrect. Thanks again to the Sheriff.

Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton previously said that Vicky White had visited Casey Cole White while he was serving time in Donaldson Prison, but on Thursday, Singleton said that was incorrect and that they were "in contact via phone."

First, I wonder if Vicky will try to contact her mother on Mother's Day just to let her know she's ok. LE will be all over that.
Second, on the abandoned orange Ford - it had no tags - no license plates. Does that mean it was driven 2 hours without plates? Or is the theory that CW and VW pulled the plates off in the middle of the road?
Third, I think the abandoned Ford was just a ruse to throw off LE. I cannot imagine a scenario where they left that car there. Did that get an Uber? No, that would leave a witness and a digital footprint. Did they steal or carjack a vehicle? I think that would have been reported by now. Did they hail a taxi? No, this was not NYC. Did they walk 3 miles to a bus stop? No - they had firearms, $90k cash, clothes and presumably food and water. Surely somebody would have noticed a 6'9" guy walking down that road carrying those supplies. Whoever dumped that car was probably gone in 10 seconds. As somebody suggested Friday night (can't find the post), I think they gave somebody some cash and said "find a friend with a car, cross the border to TN and dump this car in the middle of the road. Put on a little spray paint so it looks like we tried to disguise it. And keep your mouth shut or I'll come back for you". As the orange Ford headed north, CW and VW probably headed south. Head fake.

So the investigation will include review of all of his phone calls. Usually inmates have limited time for calls, right? Wonder how long/often they would talk. I was imagining her looking forward to talking to him every night after work - assuming she was falling for him - but don't know if that would even be possible.

Also wondering how long it will be until he's wanting other partners and how she'll feel about that.

ETA: Sorry I meant to quote the post #964 above but couldn't figure it out. :rolleyes:

Agreed, but I think that ended up being incorrect. Thanks again to the Sheriff.

Lauderdale County Sheriff Rick Singleton previously said that Vicky White had visited Casey Cole White while he was serving time in Donaldson Prison, but on Thursday, Singleton said that was incorrect and that they were "in contact via phone."

Just another stellar example of the Lauderdale County jail!

Sheriff MO and Deputy RON...

Put them together and you get exactly why this is such a train wreck.

One thing is inevitable IMO, the honeymoon phase between VW and CW will eventually wear off. Right now, they are both running on adrenaline and perhaps passion (at least on VW’s part if CW just used her to escape). That will eventually cool down and then what? Life on the run can become tiresome and stressful IMO. That’s when the cracks in the relationship will start to form and VW will be in more danger than ever.

the way they left the vehicle, just sitting at a stop sign apparently? makes it feel like a decoy move. Cuz if you leave a vehicle in a spot like that you're expecting it to be found at most the same day, which it was. However it got towed and then sat in impound for a week before anyone realized that it was their vehicle.

Possible they arranged for someone else to drive the decoy vehicle north while they went south or east or west. But the attempt to paint it suggests they may have been hoping to be able to use it for a longer period. Dunno when it was painted, if it was done maybe by Vicky the night or days before or after they escaped.

It might have been a useful breadcrumb a week ago if they had figured out it was their vehicle the same day. But a week later it's not so useful. Perhaps useful to the extent they can maybe check traffic cameras on I-40 and I-65 and business cameras in the area for that day and possibly get a read on their next ride.

First, I wonder if Vicky will try to contact her mother on Mother's Day just to let her know she's ok. LE will be all over that.
Second, on the abandoned orange Ford - it had no tags - no license plates. Does that mean it was driven 2 hours without plates? Or is the theory that CW and VW pulled the plates off in the middle of the road?
Third, I think the abandoned Ford was just a ruse to throw off LE. I cannot imagine a scenario where they left that car there. Did that get an Uber? No, that would leave a witness and a digital footprint. Did they steal or carjack a vehicle? I think that would have been reported by now. Did they hail a taxi? No, this was not NYC. Did they walk 3 miles to a bus stop? No - they had firearms, $90k cash, clothes and presumably food and water. Surely somebody would have noticed a 6'9" guy walking down that road carrying those supplies. Whoever dumped that car was probably gone in 10 seconds. As somebody suggested Friday night (can't find the post), I think they gave somebody some cash and said "find a friend with a car, cross the border to TN and dump this car in the middle of the road. Put on a little spray paint so it looks like we tried to disguise it. And keep your mouth shut or I'll come back for you". As the orange Ford headed north, CW and VW probably headed south. Head fake.
That’s a good idea to be watching for VW to possibly send a message to her mom on Mother’s Day. One would think she’d forgo that for fear of being traced, but it would show something about her mentality if she did.

Second, I don’t know which it is with the license plates but I suspect they pulled them off. Any car without a license plate of any kind could accidentally grab a cop’s attention on a normal day.

Third, I think they either had a vehicle stashed by the dropoff point or, as someone said yesterday, they picked one up on the way and CW followed VW to the dumping location. I do know nearly for a fact they could get an Uber if they were willing to wait because I have done business in Franklin, TN before and there are Ubers there that cover a wide enough radius to respond to that area. But there sure wouldn’t just be Ubers driving by left and right, to your point, so that’d be among the last-ditch efforts.

Someone pointed out that it makes no sense that they would be on a dead end road and then break down. I agree. IMO they definitely had a getaway car stashed. The orange car was a decoy.

She talked a lot about beaches. She has had ten days. IMO she is currently either dead, or at a warm beach somewhere. The only problem is a place to stay, so I guess option #3 is hiding out in the woods, although that doesn’t seem very fun for a woman who was clearly looking forward to the beach. I guess it’s always possible a previous inmate or friend has a beach house or something. It’s just that I don’t know how long she actually planned this, but I feel like the fact everyone knew she wanted to move to Florida and retire on the beach is significant.

It is possible she just told people she wanted to retire to the beach when people asked her about her plans after selling her house. She might actually have no interest in living in Florida .

It would be interesting to hear it she ever travelled to Florida or elsewhere and spent her vacations by the sea.

So the investigation will include review of all of his phone calls. Usually inmates have limited time for calls, right? Wonder how long/often they would talk. I was imagining her looking forward to talking to him every night after work - assuming she was falling for him - but don't know if that would even be possible.

Also wondering how long it will be until he's wanting other partners and how she'll feel about that.

ETA: Sorry I meant to quote the post #964 above but couldn't figure it out. :rolleyes:
If ya hit reply on the post, it’ll automatically quote it for you. Just learned yesterday myself so happy to pay it forward.;)

I think that Casey would rather go out in a hail of bullets. Seems he doesn't like Prison much lol
When he was arrested in 2015, the sheriff (IIRC) said that he wanted the cops to just kill him so this is definitely possible IMO. Of course, he was on meth back then but I think the man doesn't value his own life all that much.

I also wonder about her having a second vehicle somewhere else, she drops him off in it and they both drive together to the point where the orange vehicle is dumped. Here is why I wonder that. They would have had to have another vehicle to get away from this area.

1) Having another vehicle stashed nearby - she somehow would have to get home from leaving that vehicle and it's a two hour drive from home - she isn't walking that. So how does she get home? Either someone else has to be involved (possible but unlikely IMO) or something like Uber. That would be one very long Uber ride and I'm not even sure she could get someone to do it. Plus that person is now recalling a very strange, long Uber ride from that area and is probably talking to LE.

2) They steal or carjack a car near there - now again, other people are involved. I highly doubt they carjacked as that would immediately get LE involved and I think they want to put as much time between them as possible. Stealing a car from an unoccupied house could be possible. But unless those folks are still gone, they would notice a car is missing as soon as they arrive home and call police. Could be someone DID call police about a stolen vehicle and LE just hasn't released that info, I suppose.
These are good points. VW and CW had two years to plan this escape. LE should search all her vehicle purchases in the last two years. She could’ve purchased a getaway car a long time ago and then got the idea to get a second decoy car more recently. VW knew LE would put out a BOLO on the orange car, which would let the other car purchased earlier fly under the radar for a while.

It is possible she just told people she wanted to retire to the beach when people asked her about her plans after selling her house. She might actually have no interest in living in Florida .

It would be interesting to hear it she ever travelled to Florida or elsewhere and spent her vacations by the sea.
This says she had been talking about the beach and retirement for 3-4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper