Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that would be a journey! Joseph Keenan May lifted a SS # from his step brother who died as a teen and fled to Alaska where he lived for 20 years. I don’t personally feel like CW and VW are headed for Alaska, but stranger things have happened.:)
Plus if driving, they'd need to cross over into and drive a long way in Canada. There's that whole issue of border crossing again. Maybe eventually they could head there...but eventually they could head anywhere provided they're not caught first.

In that photograph with the uniform she is about 30-35 IMO. Wouldn't surprise me if it's when she first qualified and joined the prison service. I wonder why they've used it too be honest.
Another thing about that older picture of Vicky: to be honest, and this is just my personal opinion, she really doesn't look like someone who would give up her known life as it was for a life on the lam, which could only have one sad ending. Which makes this whole scenario even more bizarre.

It's such a striking difference, that it almost makes me switch my feeling about this to an alternate scenario: one in which Casey somehow got hold of Vicky's service weapon, ordered her at risk of bodily harm to undo shackles and chains, hand over money and somehow did some harm to Vicky...then fled. Or, ordered her to do the driving, realizing he would need her early on. But now, I do have some doubts about whether Vicky intended this to be an "escape" and somehow was a victim of a kidnapping.

I still favor the escape theory but I'm beginning to have some doubts.

I do agree very strongly with you...those running this investigation need to start circulating that older picture of Vicky White.

Although it's not the *ideal* way to RV, even my smallish rv has enough fresh water, grey water, & black water tank capacity to make it from one side of the continent to the other w/o dumping or refilling if I'm not wasteful. If a 3rd party were driving, CW & VW would never even have to exit the rv or be seen on any security cameras ever at any gas stops. We know she planned in advance, so I doubt money for gas to get to a distant state & hook up at a safe haven like at a gang member's house would be an issue. Once there, they're in their own self contained "tiny home" on wheels. I think this mode of escape carries the greatest likelihood of success.
I agree the gas complicates it, but I do put this near the top in the list of possibilities (behind my top guesses of going to a closer well-supplie: cabin or using a well-supplied van)…especially if we learned either of them were campers growing up. Gas would be really pricey obviously but when the incentive is that if you can get off the grid, you get to remain free, they’re probably willing to shell out some of that house money for gas! Also, my grandparents took us camping in an RV and because RVs are so big, when my grandpa would get out his door and go around to fill the tank, almost all of his activity would be blocked from view of the gas station. If they purposefully waited to find an empty gas station at an odd hour where they could park in a way to block the view to the gas tank, I think this is doable.

Last edited:
Will that work now for Vicky? There is more and more media coverage about this case; people are becoming increasingly aware of the pair...and that Vicky had a career in LE.

If she DID attempt to use her LE badge and were in disguise, would she have another name plate (different from White) attached to her uniform?

Just thinking here. MOO.
A different name plate could’ve been lifted. That’s interesting.

Doesn't the fake mental health evaluation excuse to take CW out of the jail make it 100% or at least 99.9% that it's not a kidnapping but VW is complicit in helping CW escape?
Maybe they’re saying it was meant to just be a romp? :) I don’t think so. She sold her house and the DA said he believed she withdrew the cash from her account. I think she knew she was running, but I like to look at all the ideas. Keep them coming!

I also wonder about her having a second vehicle somewhere else, she drops him off in it and they both drive together to the point where the orange vehicle is dumped. Here is why I wonder that. They would have had to have another vehicle to get away from this area.

1) Having another vehicle stashed nearby - she somehow would have to get home from leaving that vehicle and it's a two hour drive from home - she isn't walking that. So how does she get home? Either someone else has to be involved (possible but unlikely IMO) or something like Uber. That would be one very long Uber ride and I'm not even sure she could get someone to do it. Plus that person is now recalling a very strange, long Uber ride from that area and is probably talking to LE.

2) They steal or carjack a car near there - now again, other people are involved. I highly doubt they carjacked as that would immediately get LE involved and I think they want to put as much time between them as possible. Stealing a car from an unoccupied house could be possible. But unless those folks are still gone, they would notice a car is missing as soon as they arrive home and call police. Could be someone DID call police about a stolen vehicle and LE just hasn't released that info, I suppose.

Plus if driving, they'd need to cross over into and drive a long way in Canada. There's that whole issue of border crossing again. Maybe eventually they could head there...but eventually they could head anywhere provided they're not caught first.
Exactly. There are ways to sometimes get into Canada with little scrutiny that we’ve discussed, but with Covid and Vaccine cards, even those ways have become a little more chanc-y.

Happy Mothers Day to all you, Websleuthers who are a mom or who have otherwise shaped the lives of children around you. And praying peace for Frances White and Pat Davis today. What an awful day this must be given Vicky’s actions.

A different name plate could’ve been lifted. That’s interesting.
VW could have also requisitioned a sheriff's uniform in CW's size weeks before and had it available along with hers for the 2 of them to roll up to someone's house or knock on their car door looking like a pair of cops. They might not be the proper jurisdiction but 2 people in LE uniforms knock on your door, few people are going to be checking the insignia before opening the door.

VW could have also requisitioned a sheriff's uniform in CW's size weeks before and had it available along with hers for the 2 of them to roll up to someone's house or knock on their car door looking like a pair of cops. They might not be the proper jurisdiction but 2 people in LE uniforms knock on your door, few people are going to be checking the insignia before opening the door.
That’s a great alternative to think about too. Even if she lifted just an oversized shirt that would pass for his size and then found some standard issue long pants in the right color outside the system.

Another thing about that older picture of Vicky: to be honest, and this is just my personal opinion, she really doesn't look like someone who would give up her known life as it was for a life on the lam, which could only have one sad ending. Which makes this whole scenario even more bizarre.

It's such a striking difference, that it almost makes me switch my feeling about this to an alternate scenario: one in which Casey somehow got hold of Vicky's service weapon, ordered her at risk of bodily harm to undo shackles and chains, hand over money and somehow did some harm to Vicky...then fled. Or, ordered her to do the driving, realizing he would need her early on. But now, I do have some doubts about whether Vicky intended this to be an "escape" and somehow was a victim of a kidnapping.

I do agree very strongly with you...those running this investigation need to start circulating that older picture of Vicky White.
I know what you mean. However, what about all the pre planning Vicky did?

*Selling her house dirt cheap for a quick sale and taking out all that cash?
*Buying the used vehicle?
*Staying at a motel the night before?
*Lying about Casey having an appointment at the Courthouse, and violating protocol to take him there alone?
*Lying about a doctor appointment to buy extra hours of time before their disappearance was discovered?

These are the things which convinced jail officials that she was a fully willing participant who had premeditated the whole thing for months. This is why they put out a warrant for her arrest.

We won't know until its over- its possible she intended to help him with money and a car etc... and that was it. It might have all gone south from there. This isn't a logical set of circumstances that's easy to calculate.

Agree completely, a great way for them to travel & stay under the radar.

But do we know that either of them had any experience with an RV? You have to know how to operate the water system: potable/gray/black, the propane, the electricity, the smoke alarms....

BTW, ALL recipes for cooking in a camper begin with Disable Smoke Alarm. Brewing coffee sets that darn thing off!

Any report that either of them has used a camper or RV?

jmho ymmv lrr

Agree completely, a great way for them to travel & stay under the radar.

But do we know that either of them had any experience with an RV? You have to know how to operate the water system: potable/gray/black, the propane, the electricity, the smoke alarms....

BTW, ALL recipes for cooking in a camper begin with Disable Smoke Alarm. Brewing coffee sets that darn thing off!

Any report that either of them has used a camper or RV?

jmho ymmv lrr
Necessity often teaches you these lessons rather quickly. I had to live in a FEMA trailer after Hurricane Katrina with my 3 kids. I figured out how to live in and take care of the small trailer, which was really a small camper, within a few days.

Necessity often teaches you these lessons rather quickly. I had to live in a FEMA trailer after Hurricane Katrina with my 3 kids. I figured out how to live in and take care of the small trailer, which was really a small camper, within a few days.
I am sorry that happened to you.
Hopefully, the experience made your family a stronger unit.

Casey White’s former attorney said he believes – based on his dealings with Casey White – that Vicky White is the mastermind behind the escape…

In 2006, he was arrested on a domestic violence/harassment charge involving his mother.

In court records for that case – which was ultimately dismissed – Casey White listed his occupation as “got fired last week.”

When asked for his list of monthly expenses, he wrote, “just survive.”

It wasn’t until early December 2015 that Casey White’s brushes with the law took a drastic turn.

In the early-morning hours of Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015, he broke into a Limestone County home and stole two handguns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB