Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Western Maryland in the Deep Creek Lake area--a lot of mostly unoccupied in the Summer ski chalets or condos all around that area. These places are pretty nice, usually multi level with many bedrooms and walkout decks and full kitchens etc. I wouldn't necessarily go seasonal squatting in one, even tho they tend to be used more during ski season than warmer months. The owners do usually offer them for vacation rentals even in the off-season and you could have someone show up who legit rented the unit you're squatting in.
But if you find one that was independently owned and leased by a private owner, probably be pretty easy to work out a deal to lease it throughout the summer into the Fall, until ski season started. That would solve the problem of having to turn on utilities/internet etc in someone's name at a place VK bought and owned. It's all in the owner's name in the case of the vacation/ski condo rental and you pay them to cover everything.
And for what's a very rural area, out of town faces or a strange vehicle parked outside a vacation condo would not stand out, due to people vacationing in the area for winter skiing and even summer boating on the lake and hiking etc.

There is at least one closed ski area in Tennessee, chalet style houses, and a motel that caters to motorcyclists due to the terrain.

We drove by, and were curious enough to drive in & sheck the place out. We have motorcycles, Hubby has riding buddies & looks for motorcycle-friendly places like this.

Have yet to remember the name of the place -- Senior Moment, Blonde Moment, Covid Moment?

Who knows where this is?

jmho ymmv lrr

That's a good one. Either the upper peninsula or the northern portion of the lower peninsula would be very easy and relatively cheap to get an isolated cabin and not be disturbed.
The U.P. is crazy remote. And I bet they aren’t quite as saturated with news about it like they might be in the south.

Doesn’t it make you wonder about who even initiated the relationship between TW and CW in hindsight? Like did he try to purposefully lure into a romantic relationship? Or maybe just as possible, did she have a desire for a deeper connection with someone she could look after and rescue. I hope it comes out. I’ll have my popcorn ready!
It was reported that she sold her home for a price well below market value, also reported that the pair had a large sum of cash

On the house, I wonder if she sold it to someone she knew and therefore didn’t feel obligated to stage it or leave any decor up during the sale?

On the River theory, I’d consider this theory more so if we learn that either of them did a lot of boating growing up or as adults.

On the house, I wonder if she sold it to someone she knew and therefore didn’t feel obligated to stage it or leave any decor up during the sale?

On the River theory, I’d consider this theory more so if we learn that either of them did a lot of boating growing up or as adults.
Agreed about the river. Plus, how would you get supplies even if you docked only once a month? Wouldn't you need a car at a marina to go to town?

it is more likely that eventually someone will stumble upon a murder-suicide scene in an abandoned trailer or cabin in the woods. If that ends up being the case, we may not find out for a really long time. JMHO.
I had wondered about this. At some point maybe exhausted, money running low, tired of hiding, they could get drunk and decide to end it right there. I remember all the speculation about where Brian Laundrie could be hiding, until they found him dead by suicide. Different circumstances, but even so….

@sds71 posted this in the previous thread but I think it's the only significant recent update

"[...]He says he isn't ruling out the possibility of Vicky potentially getting help from some familiar faces.
"She treated these inmates above par if you will. They had a lot of respect for her. Some of the things that we have to account and sit back and look at is 17 years' worth of contact with other inmates that are potentially out now. Is that another avenue that she’s exploiting? That’s something that we have to look at and we are looking at," said Hunt."

Confirms they are going over her former jail contacts for the last 17 years as she was a known softie among the inmates and from whom she might feel like she's owed some favors.

I've been gone cleaning my apartment - did we figure out what the Maryland thing was about?
Which state do you think they are in tonight, and why?

Maybe a less conventional guess, but I actually will put my hat in the ring for Nevada.

I think she did it to prove she could do it.
That she is smarter than her employ/LE.
Amongst other reasons.

Well, if she was doing it to prove she was smarter than LE, she was kind of right since they seem to be so clueless in this case IMO.

Wait wait wait. Plot twist number two: Vicky sold the house to her own alias, and they're living there right now!!!!!

I know you're joking, but watch that actually be what happened ROFL

@sds71 posted this in the previous thread but I think it's the only significant recent update

"[...]He says he isn't ruling out the possibility of Vicky potentially getting help from some familiar faces.
"She treated these inmates above par if you will. They had a lot of respect for her. Some of the things that we have to account and sit back and look at is 17 years' worth of contact with other inmates that are potentially out now. Is that another avenue that she’s exploiting? That’s something that we have to look at and we are looking at," said Hunt."

Confirms they are going over her former jail contacts for the last 17 years as she was a known softie among the inmates and from whom she might feel like she's owed some favors.
Maybe. I don’t see it though. I think it’s the two of them against the world and she tried to plan it out as meticulously as she could so that they’d have the least risk of being caught. I don’t think she’d want to bring anyone in. It’s just one more person that could talk or make a mistake or give something away. Just my opinion.

Agreed about the river. Plus, how would you get supplies even if you docked only once a month? Wouldn't you need a car at a marina to go to town?
We haven’t boated in years but when we used to, there were often stores at the marinas where you could get essentials, snack foods & gas. No fresh veggies or meat but lots of canned & packaged stuff. Enough to survive on.

Texas. Maybe inching toward a border.
It was reported that In 2015 that he had told his ex girlfriend that when he got out that he was going to kill her and her sister. That a possible destination

The agency said Casey White threatened his ex-girlfriend and her sister in 2015 if he ever got out, "he would kill them and he wanted police to kill him." Authorities have warned the inmate's "potential targets" and taken measures to protect them, the Marshals Service said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo