Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Western Maryland in the Deep Creek Lake area--a lot of mostly unoccupied in the Summer ski chalets or condos all around that area. These places are pretty nice, usually multi level with many bedrooms and walkout decks and full kitchens etc. I wouldn't necessarily go seasonal squatting in one, even tho they tend to be used more during ski season than warmer months. The owners do usually offer them for vacation rentals even in the off-season and you could have someone show up who legit rented the unit you're squatting in.
But if you find one that was independently owned and leased by a private owner, probably be pretty easy to work out a deal to lease it throughout the summer into the Fall, until ski season started. That would solve the problem of having to turn on utilities/internet etc in someone's name at a place VK bought and owned. It's all in the owner's name in the case of the vacation/ski condo rental and you pay them to cover everything.
And for what's a very rural area, out of town faces or a strange vehicle parked outside a vacation condo would not stand out, due to people vacationing in the area for winter skiing and even summer boating on the lake and hiking etc.
I highly doubt they’re in Maryland, but it did get me thinking: perhaps VW bought a piece of land in middle-of-nowhere TN or AL under one of her aliases to use as a staging area to store a second vehicle and/or to camp out in (either with a pre-existing hunting cabin or somewhere to park an RV). It would avoid the issue of cameras that storing a car at a storage facility or in a parking lot might have. JMO.

Or, turn them in for the reward
Alabama offering $5,000 reward each. it's like they don't even care to try to find them, with that small of a reward.

It's probably costing the state of Alabama 10 to 20 times that per day they are on the run currently. You'd think simple economics would make you offer a large reward to motivate someone with information to turn them in and save the state of Alabama all that money they are spending trying to find them.

While there’s nothing going on, I am curious, in your opinions — what do you see as dead ends that come up in conversation. I’ll start.

Retirement papers.
Spray paint.

What am I missing?

I think I was the first one to bring up the idea that they might have wanted to paint the orange Ford.

The first person to answer pointed out that running it into a body of water would be easier. And yes it would. So why didn’t they? If they’d gotten it nicely submerged, LE might still be looking for an orange SUV.

I think I was the first one to bring up the idea that they might have wanted to paint the orange Ford.

The first person to answer pointed out that running it into a body of water would be easier. And yes it would. So why didn’t they? If they’d gotten it nicely submerged, LE might still be looking for an orange SUV.
Could it have been a time factor? Couldn’t locate a lake in time?

Regarding the retirement papers, I looked into the Alabama system and posted it earlier, but it seems like if she had gone ahead and pulled all of her money out of her retirement system, she would of course still be ineligible for her pension due to being fired, but she wouldn't have lost the money she put into it. I feel like I saw a rumor last week that she pulled her retirement but haven't heard anything since so maybe that was just a rumor. It would make perfect sense though.

The spray paint is the main thing for me that seems nonsensical. Lately I tend to think maybe she tried to spray paint it BEFORE they left, deciding maybe choosing orange was a mistake. Maybe ditching the car was a Plan B after she realized spray paint was stupid. Maybe she had to scramble for a second getaway car at the last minute. The spray paint definitely makes no sense, unless it was a true "dumb blonde" moment.

Interesting! Is there a body of water right there?

I must confess, I returned here after mowing the lawn, hoping to see a pic of VW and CW being led away in handcuffs.

I’m obviously going to be a very impatient group member. Nothing new?
Thank you for your confession! Lol

I feel obliged to warn you that many, many, many, many cases take a very long time to solve, if ever. Then the threads become us wishing and hoping and speculating some more.

In the Gabby Petito case, there were endless new threads. Anyone here who was on there can tell you it was difficult to keep up with---you'd be gone a couple of hours and there were three or four or five whole new threads to catch up on, and by the time you'd read them there were four more.

Some of that was when important things were happening, like when she was found, but a lot of it was the same things being repeated endlessly. It happens. People are frustrated and want answers. I do try to not repeat myself but I'm not always successful.

What brought me to Websleuths was that there is a thread for my high school acquaintances who went missing in 1973, while we were still high schoolers. They are STILL missing and hold the hideous record for being the longest missing case of teenagers in America. Some answers we will never receive.

After a certain point, I try not to go over the same things again, like why was the orange car parked in the road. For me it becomes tedious until some new info comes in. But that is just me. We are free to speculate here and voice our opinions.

I wish we'd hear that they've been captured, any minute now. Just have to wait.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member