Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gone back and forth in my mind about the answers to these questions...

-- I think Vicky is still alive; Casey still needs her right now.

-- I do believe they are still in the U.S. An earlier poster believed they are holed up in a mountain cabin...and that was my initial thought at the beginning.

-- These cases tend to run their course after about three weeks. I give them another two weeks at most before we achieve resolution. Leaving lots of time for speculation, discussion and hopefully soon, some new information or a break in the case.
Thanks. Great thoughts!

That’s why I think he said it may be a bungle, but from what I’ve read here about other car options that would’ve been available…I think it’s plausible she picked the orange car on purpose. To grab some attention and then dump it. Time will tell.
If she did have a lot of cash (we know this) and she did plan this well in advance (we know this) then she had a choice to get a decent car that would last or this one that had obvious issues with color and performance. She seemed not to be bothered by either. (MOO) She always intended to dump this car but perhaps they had to dump it a little earlier than planned.

Also, if you map out possible routes to where the car was, she almost had to have taken the expressway the entire time. It would have taken far too long on the backroads. She was not concerned or perhaps even counting on that car being seen by traffic cams.

The Sheriff stated that the car was empty with respect to any personal belongings but she left her handcuffs and radio. If this was the primary getaway vehicle it would be loaded with supplies which you couldn't just carry off on foot somewhere.

MOO- there is a second vehicle

Oh totally agree. I think they’ll eventually get tips that lead to footage. But for her main car-packing and other big events, I feel like she was likely to scope out areas without cameras. Unless the cops are keeping it really quiet, they apparently haven’t even found a second getaway car yet (whether purchased or stolen), meaning that out of all the video footage I have no doubt they checked, nothing has showed up. MOO
I think they would have showed up somewhere. Either they are disguised well, split up by now, or staying put in a spot, I think LE knows more than they are saying which is a good thing.

Stepping in to say that it would not surprise me if they didn’t go back to his old stomping grounds, (Lester). It’s an 1hour 20 minutes south. It would be easy for someone from there to meet and pick up.

Jmo
You would think LE would be on high alert expecting him to try his old stomping grounds, but criminals often do things I think go against their own self interest. I also think he is sunk if he brings in other people. I for one don’t buy the theory of him having a network of Southern Brotherhood types to swallow him up in some commune or underground cell. I think they’re stronger in prison than they are on the outside and not sure their intellect puts them in league with the NASA command center or something.

Oh she has the scanner feed one way or the other. Any kind of tablet can hop on WiFi and access a local scanner feed or FB group that transcribes or summarizes calls that go out.
I think so too. I think they’ll do stuff like this more in the beginning. They’ll close the blinds, keep the lights off, stay indoors, check the news, listen to scanners. But over time they will get more comfortable and get sloppy. Then one of them will make a mistake.

You would think LE would be on high alert expecting him to try his old stomping grounds, but criminals often do things I think go against their own self interest. I also think he is sunk if he brings in other people. I for one don’t buy the theory of him having a network of Southern Brotherhood types to swallow him up in some commune or underground cell. I think they’re stronger in prison than they are on the outside and not sure their intellect puts them in league with the NASA command center or something.
I also think that any Aryan Brotherhood group would think twice about helping them. They would have a lot to lose, and nothing to gain from helping a Casey White. He has no real power or standing, and anyone can get those tattoos.

My only hang up with the car actually breaking down is that they were on a dead end road. Unless they got lost and just happened to break down on this rural, dead end road, I can’t think of a legitimate reason for them to be there.

On the other hand, a rural, dead end road would be perfect for swapping cars as they could reasonably assume the only traffic they might encounter would be from the handful of people that happen to live on that road. MOO.
Yes! And if they broke down, how did they get off on foot with whatever belongings they had in the car without being seen. And what are the odds of the car breaking down 2 hours (give or take) into their get-away-plan?

I am not making excuses for Vicky White in this post.

Sometimes people with mental health issues are drawn to other people with mental health issues or similar personality traits. They themselves feel they are an outcast, have low self esteem, few friends, or any number of things that encourage them to bond with another outcast of society.

Obviously Vicky crossed the line. Had she had someone to talk to, such as a therapist or close friend, they could have helped her sort out these misguided feelings.

As I said, I’m not making excuses for her, nor am I a psychologist. Just adding a bit of my own personal insight into what may have led her down this horrible path.

MOO

I am not making excuses for Vicky White in this post.

Sometimes people with mental health issues are drawn to other people with mental health issues or similar personality traits. They themselves feel they are an outcast, have low self esteem, few friends, or any number of things that encourage them to bond with another outcast of society.

Obviously Vicky crossed the line. Had she had someone to talk to, such as a therapist or close friend, they could have helped her sort out these misguided feelings.

As I said, I’m not making excuses for her, nor am I a psychologist. Just adding a bit of my own personal insight into what may have led her down this horrible path.

MOO
No need to apologize: It’s important to understand human psychology and motive, and empathy is an excellent quality.

Well....I'd say it was pretty obvious...She was walking casually IN FRONT of him, major, major, never ever no no, plus she was alone, also a major no no. Vicky was simply leading CW with her to sweet freedom, willingly, and of her own doing.
I agree. But with as much care as we think she planned All this. She’d know about the cameras. Why wouldn’t she have taken more care to “act” the part?

I'm thinking of another angle entirely, and this is all JMO, but what do we know about the 'missing' brother of CW's? Would love to know more about him as far as CW is concerned. Were they close? Did they share WS ideologies? Could VW have met the brother & 'fallen in love'? Could the brother have them in hiding? If he is still alive, he has managed to stay hidden for 5 yrs. Was this escape plan started more than 2 yrs ago?
JMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member