Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a survey to see what all you great minds are thinking:

Do you think VW is still alive?
Do you think VW and CW are in the US still?
How long do you think they’ll be able to stay hidden?
Hats off to the mothers in the crowd today. Just returned from Mothers Day festivities and will be looking in on this new addiction of mine in between loads of laundry and lawn mowing.

As for the survey above:

I think VW is still alive.

I think they are in the US. Bet they’ll find a little niche somewhere to blend in or get lost. Maybe Texas. Or a tourist town.

I will say up to 6 more weeks lifespan on this run before someone closes in on them. Tend to think sooner.

Is there video out there of either CW or VW speaking? I’m assuming both have accents but it would be helpful for the public to hear what they sound like, especially if one or both of them have some sort of unique speech pattern (like a lisp, stutter, etc.)

Not sure what to make of the spray paint but think her plan is pretty calculated. Could be a bungle. But may have planned to camouflage it and leave it in the woods but decided they needed to get moving. Leaving the car blocking the road so it would be towed onto a lot and out of public eye before LE even discovered they were gone may have been intentional. We will see.
How close were they to the houses where the woman said she could see the SUV? I can’t imagine them being dumb enough to spray paint a car near prying eyes. Could she have tried to spray paint it BEFORE the escape? I can’t imagine she would be dumb enough to choose orange as a permanent getaway, but maybe she truly wasn’t thinking, realized her mistake, and then foolishly thought she could change the color…? If so, maybe she had to come up with a second getaway car at the last minute, AFTER a failed attempt to paint the car. I wonder if there is video footage from the parking lot where the car was parked?

How close were they to the houses where the woman said she could see the SUV? I can’t imagine them being dumb enough to spray paint a car near prying eyes. Could she have tried to spray paint it BEFORE the escape? I can’t imagine she would be dumb enough to choose orange as a permanent getaway, but maybe she truly wasn’t thinking, realized her mistake, and then foolishly thought she could change the color…? If so, maybe she had to come up with a second getaway car at the last minute, AFTER a failed attempt to paint the car. I wonder if there is video footage from the parking lot where the car was parked?
That’s why I think he said it may be a bungle, but from what I’ve read here about other car options that would’ve been available…I think it’s plausible she picked the orange car on purpose. To grab some attention and then dump it. Time will tell.

I agree. Have no empathy for her whatsoever. This isn’t something she did impulsively. It’s something she planned for weeks and months. It was deliberate and pre-meditated.

Not sure what to make of the spray paint but think her plan is pretty calculated. Could be a bungle. But may have planned to camouflage it and leave it in the woods but decided they needed to get moving. Leaving the car blocking the road so it would be towed onto a lot and out of public eye before LE even discovered they were gone may have been intentional. We will see.
Yes the plan was definately calculated and premeditated. I also agree about leaving the car where it was as you suggested. But that bungling shouldn't be taken lightly. To me it points to a possible diversion of the original plan and that could be a danger to the public.

That’s why I think he said it may be a bungle, but from what I’ve read here about other car options that would’ve been available…I think it’s plausible she picked the orange car on purpose. To grab some attention and then dump it. Time will tell.
That or I was thinking if it did break down on them, then that leg of the plan backfires and VW must’ve found a way around it.

Does anyone know if VW is street smart? Did she plan this escape by herself? Oops lots of mistakes then. We know he’s street smart but what’s his IQ? Did he finish school? We know what trouble he did, his body of tattoos, but what about earlier time? His brothers been missing for 5 years? And VW what do we really find out about her? What jobs did she have before this? Was she always friendly with convicts? Her hobbies? We know she loves the beach, anything else? She’s divorced, widowed and no kids. Social life? Just curious what makes these two click. 2 opposite lives?

I’m in SE AL. my DH and I have almost stopped wearing masks. But if we go into a crowded place we still put on a mask. No one pays any attention. Lots of seniors still wearing them as well. i think they’d be pretty smart to put on a mask. But CW’s height is still going to give him away.

Last edited:
No I don't think it was to draw attention to them because they did everything else about the plan discreetly as we know. The reporter showed us where she parked it was out of the way and there were no CCTV cameras around so IMO it was discreet. But bungling yes definately especially trying to spray paint it. She may have chosen this particular vehicle for him to hide in. So he had enough space to lay down. or crouch down. I think it has to do with space and utility and since this was the perfect car for the plan but no other color was available (at the auction?)

That or I was thinking if it did break down on them, then that leg of the plan backfires and VW must’ve found a way around it.

My only hang up with the car actually breaking down is that they were on a dead end road. Unless they got lost and just happened to break down on this rural, dead end road, I can’t think of a legitimate reason for them to be there.

On the other hand, a rural, dead end road would be perfect for swapping cars as they could reasonably assume the only traffic they might encounter would be from the handful of people that happen to live on that road. MOO.

Does anyone here know how "huffing" works? I know that people can get high from a can of spray paint and it will quickly fry your brain pernanently, but people still do it.

Where does the paint go when someone huffs?
Do they empty the paint and inhale the gas that's left in the can?

Does anyone know if VW is street smart? Did she plan this escape by herself? Oops lots of mistakes then. We know he’s street smart but what’s his IQ? Did he finish school? We know what trouble he did, his body of tattoos, but what about earlier time? His brothers been missing for 5 years? And VW what do we really find out about her? What jobs did she have before this? Was she always friendly with convicts? Her hobbies? We know she loves the beach, anything else? She’s divorced, widowed and no kids. Social life? Just curious what makes these two click. 2 opposite lives?
VW seems like she has discipline and common sense in my opinion. I think she mapped this escape out like a color coordinated grocery list.;) Think she played it quiet most of her life. But maybe didn’t want to? Hit hard times and wasn’t happy and that made her easy prey to fall for an inmate who “needed” her. I think he is pretty rash and may get caught up in emotion and seeking revenge. Also think he is unpredictable from day to day. May lay low just fine for ten days, but on Day 11 he could pop off and blame her for locking him away in a situation that feels a lot like confinement again. And if she tries to talk reason with him, he may reject being bossed around by the warden outside of the jail. All MOO.

My only hang up with the car actually breaking down is that they were on a dead end road. Unless they got lost and just happened to break down on this rural, dead end road, I can’t think of a legitimate reason for them to be there.

On the other hand, a rural, dead end road would be perfect for swapping cars as they could reasonably assume the only traffic they might encounter would be from the handful of people that happen to live on that road. MOO.
This is the first I realized it was Dead End! Thanks for informing me. I already thought the breakdown was part of the plan. This cements it’s more.

Does anyone here know how "huffing" works? I know that people can get high from a can of spray paint and it will quickly fry your brain pernanently, but people still do it.

Where does the paint go when someone huffs?
Do they empty the paint and inhale the gas that's left in the can?
Did anyone say there was more paint cans? One can wouldn’t cover much area as we have seen. You could be right, wanted to get high like 2 kids. Wonder if she ever did drugs with husband ever

No I don't think it was to draw attention to them because they did everything else about the plan discreetly as we know. The reporter showed us where she parked it was out of the way and there were no CCTV cameras around so IMO it was discreet. But bungling yes definately especially trying to spray paint it. She may have chosen this particular vehicle for him to hide in. So he had enough space to lay down. or crouch down. I think it has to do with space and utility and since this was the perfect car for the plan but no other color was available (at the auction?)
I definitely consider it a possibility that they wanted to be seen in the orange car so that the BOLO would go out to look for it. And then they’d be in a completely different standard color car no one would be looking for.

How about a survey to see what all you great minds are thinking:

Do you think VW is still alive?
Do you think VW and CW are in the US still?
How long do you think they’ll be able to stay hidden?
I have gone back and forth in my mind about the answers to these questions...

-- I think Vicky is still alive; Casey still needs her right now.

-- I do believe they are still in the U.S. An earlier poster believed they are holed up in a mountain cabin...and that was my initial thought at the beginning.

-- These cases tend to run their course after about three weeks. I give them another two weeks at most before we achieve resolution. Leaving lots of time for speculation, discussion and hopefully soon, some new information or a break in the case.

Stepping in to say that it would not surprise me if they didn’t go back to his old stomping grounds, (Lester). It’s an 1hour 20 minutes south. It would be easy for someone from there to meet and pick up.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member