Recovered/Located AL - Casey White, prisoner, & Vicky Sue White, CO w/sher office, Lauderdale, 29 Apr'22 *Reward* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sitting here thinking and wondering how long VW can even stand this. She's been single and in charge of her own life for years now. Owned her own home. Had her own routines. CW can't possibly be the same in person 24/7 as he seemed in jail. She can't possibly still like being stuck with him 24/7 at this point, despite any exciting purchases she made beforehand....???? Reality has to be setting in by now. Unless they were able to find a nice quiet AirBNB near the ocean and they are actually living it up somehow in a nice place with room to stretch out and relax, and order food delivery.

I'll give them ten more days to leave the next clue before I call it a murder-suicide.
Exactly. Like I posted upthread, VW is in for a rude awakening. She is/was living in Fantasyland. He is mentally unstable and his charm is going to wear off quickly; it probably has already. Run, Vicky, run. Get away and turn him in.

I am still curious as to how they got out of the original LE vehicle they were in when leaving the jail.

He was riding in the back in prison garb. She was up front. Maybe she had a handcuff key and clothes already stashed in the backseat for him? Because I think it would be something a witness might notice if LE is letting a handcuffed criminal in jail clothes out of the backseat in a random parking lot and putting them in a civilian vehicle. Kwim?

Has that been addressed at all in any of the news reports? I know they said the driving time from the jail to where the LE vehicle was caught on camera was in line with her driving a straight shot, no detours. So where did they find a place to move him from the backseat of an LE car to a regular car where someone else might not have seen it?

Thanks in advance.
It was mid-Friday morning. They did it in the middle of a shopping-center parking lot that had no cameras. Probably took no more than five seconds. I assume they parked the law enforcement vehicle close to the orange SUV and made their move into it as soon as no one was around.

It was not a dead-end road.
The police vehicle was parked in the parking lot that had no cameras.

The orange SUV was parked in a row with other for-sale vehicles.

The orange SUV was purchased from a local dealer (not at an auction).
The police vehicle was parked in the parking lot that had no cameras.

The orange SUV was parked in a row with other for-sale vehicles.

The orange SUV was purchased from a local dealer (not at an auction).
VW could have planned everything from the money, to the car switch outs. She had access to the weapons. It makes no sense with all she had going for her.

Unless they were able to find a nice quiet AirBNB near the ocean and they are actually living it up somehow in a nice place with room to stretch out and relax, and order food delivery.

I'll give them ten more days to leave the next clue before I call it a murder-suicide.

I'm leaning toward VW wanting a honeymoon type experience right away. So she maybe secured a somewhat luxury vacation rental for a month. I think it's difficult to rent vacation homes for more than a month without signing a formal lease, as then you become a month-to-month tenant and it can be costly to evict you if you decide to stay over.

Maybe after a fantasy month with Casey in their honeymoon AirBnB type place, VW cuffs Casey one night while he's sleeping, pulls her service weapon on him and marches him out into a car to drive him back to prison.

I think Casey is possibly dumb enough to think he's smarter than VW. Casey will telegraph his intentions changing toward VW. And before he has a chance to carry out any plan to take her out VW sensing what's coming will either walk into a police station and point them in Casey's direction or she'll take Casey out herself before he has the chance to pull the trigger on her.

Last edited:
I'm leaning toward VW wanting a honeymoon type experience right away. So she maybe secured a somewhat luxury vacation rental for a month. I think it's difficult to rent vacation homes for more than a month without signing a formal lease, as then you become a month-to-month tenant and it can be costly to evict you if you decide to stay over.

Maybe after a fantasy month with Casey in their honeymoon AirBnB type place, VW cuffs Casey one night while he's sleeping, pulls her service weapon on him and marches him out into a car to drive him back to prison.
Hahaha I like your version of the book!!!!!! That's pretty great.

Weird how there’s so much agreement about some things but we are really split on this. I think there’s next to zero chance they took the risk of bringing in others.

I agree. What a tangled web it is on its own with Vicky and Casey, now bringing in other parties? I doubt it IMO. I feel if this was the case somebody would've cracked already. JMO.

Experts say there is a term for this kind of attraction.

“Sometimes referred to in our culture as ‘Bad Boy Syndrome,’ hybristophilia is the attraction to and/or sexual interest in those who commit crimes, particularly heinous and violent crimes such as rape and murder,” said Dr. Casey Jordan, Criminologist and Professor of Justice and Law Administration at Western Connecticut State University.

“Vicky White surely believes she’s in love with Casey White, because he gives her a feeling of being alive after decades of feeling staid, safe and ‘reliable,’ ” Jordan added.

Vicky White had a 'special relationship' with inmate Casey White. Here are some other people who fell in love with inmates behind bars

@charminglane Earlier on the last thread you asked about whether he had DUIs. There’s a few references here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member