AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree with you. Sad situation. Originally wondered if she did leave voluntarily as she had lost hope about the custody situation ever changing and was in a dark place. But looking at the mind map it appeared that everything was focused on regaining custody IMO and getting life on track. Few people have a linear path to achieving goals so maybe she was going through a rough patch? We don't know.

That's why I wish some of the people that knew her well could fill us in on what was going on her life. In many respects DNV is something of a mystery now and that makes putting the puzzle together even more difficult.

I can see how LE has been challenged to piece this all together even though they have many more resources than we do. I just wish that the State Crime Group were involved and that the FBI were looking at phone/CCTV/social media connections.

People in her life that have not been cleared by LE taking control of her social media, having access to her phone for a period of time before it was turned into police and having access to her apartment is something that I find disturbing and I question why LE has permitted this to occur?

The custody situation was DNVs choice; it is what she wanted. So she was not at all upset over that.

DW said that he saw her headlights turn off in another direction, meaning she turned onto another street(when she was supposedly following him back to Dublins for her phone)

Unless he is car #3 (supposedly he is not) we know that at the least those headlights were not her car....which would actually make sense that he saw them turn from road, he didn't know it wasn't DNV though
Of course, he could be fibbing entirely
We do know for fact DNV car remained for another 17 minutes at shell & was joined by another car before both leaving, GPS disabled, DNV never goes to retrieve phone & is never seen since

IMO DW & DNV were headed somewhere together (& seems with other people too if we are to make sense of car #3)
If we rephrase that original timeline sentence: DNV was seen leaving with an unknown male...
We now know the unknown male is DW
So let's rephrase that sentence to read: DNV was seen leaving with DW
Seems pretty straightforward

Also interesting to learn that Shell is a drug hotspot..,..

Y'all can choose to believe me or not. TT does have an alibi. TT was incarcerated when DNV disappeared and went from there into rehab. TT is not involved.

I think the confusion with this is no one has found any evidence of him being incarcerated.

I know a great deal of people have searched to verify it.

I am happy to accept your word that he was.

DW said that he saw her headlights turn off in another direction, meaning she turned onto another street(when she was supposedly following him back to Dublins for her phone)

Unless he is car #3 (supposedly he is not) we know that at the least those headlights were not her car....which would actually make sense that he saw them turn from road, he didn't know it wasn't DNV though
Of course, he could be fibbing entirely
We do know for fact DNV car remained for another 17 minutes at shell & was joined by another car before both leaving, GPS disabled, DNV never goes to retrieve phone & is never seen since

IMO DW & DNV were headed somewhere together (& seems with other people too if we are to make sense of car #3)
If we rephrase that original timeline sentence: DNV was seen leaving with an unknown male...
We now know the unknown male is DW
So let's rephrase that sentence to read: DNV was seen leaving with DW
Seems pretty straightforward

Also interesting to learn that Shell is a drug hotspot..,..

With regards to the cars, we know DW is Car 1 & DNV is Car 2. We do not, unfortunately, know if Car 3 is DW again or if it's another car altogether. It would be beneficial to know, though.

Y'all can choose to believe me or not. TT does have an alibi. TT was incarcerated when DNV disappeared and went from there into rehab. TT is not involved.

Where was he incarcerated? It's not that people don't believe you, it's that we like seeing first-hand sources when possible. Things like court records and arrest records are public record so it should be easy to provide proof. They're one of the few sources we can link to and discuss at WS since they are public record. We normally do not discuss rumors or hearsay at all so understand for most posters this is just a different situation when we have a VI able to give us the family's perspective and information. No one means to be disrespectful or doubtful when asking for evidence, this is just how WS operates.

The custody situation was DNVs choice; it is what she wanted. So she was not at all upset over that.

When did DNV relinquish custody? If JDT had formal legal custody, there would have been a court proceeding. What was the reason for DNV giving up custody? Thanks for any information you can share on the subject.

Okay. Thanks cedgison
So: DW was FB friends with DNV though right?
TIA

Just want to clarify something, and you can take my word for what it's worth (not much). I watched the video when it was released, I did not see any people. A car pulls in, then another car. Car 1 leaves, Car 3 pulls in. You can see a light blue car (DNV's car) and a dark car. You could not see any people. There were no people standing outside of cars. There were no people putting someone in a car. I'm afraid this is going to start rumors that there were 8 people outside at the Shell station when I didn't see any. I was focused on trying to see if I could see any people in the cars, but it was too dark and then the video was gone.

The MSM article that had the video also states how the cars pulled in and pulled out. No mention of people loading something into a car. I don't want to get off track. The screen shot is a still from a reporter's camera that was videoing a computer monitor that was playing the surveillance tape. You could see the reflections of the people watching the video and the camera lens on the screen.
Understood.

Just want to clarify something, and you can take my word for what it's worth (not much). I watched the video when it was released, I did not see any people. A car pulls in, then another car. Car 1 leaves, Car 3 pulls in. You can see a light blue car (DNV's car) and a dark car. You could not see any people. There were no people standing outside of cars. There were no people putting someone in a car. I'm afraid this is going to start rumors that there were 8 people outside at the Shell station when I didn't see any. I was focused on trying to see if I could see any people in the cars, but it was too dark and then the video was gone.

The MSM article that had the video also states how the cars pulled in and pulled out. No mention of people loading something into a car. I don't want to get off track. The screen shot is a still from a reporter's camera that was videoing a computer monitor that was playing the surveillance tape. You could see the reflections of the people watching the video and the camera lens on the screen.

Can you gauge how much time passed between car one and three?

Could they have possibly seen each other? (Within 20 seconds)

Was the video to dark to tell what direction car one and car three went and arrived?

Just want to clarify something, and you can take my word for what it's worth (not much). I watched the video when it was released, I did not see any people. A car pulls in, then another car. Car 1 leaves, Car 3 pulls in. You can see a light blue car (DNV's car) and a dark car. I could not see any people. I did not see any people standing outside of cars. I do not have the best eyes so it's definitely possible I missed something. I was focused on trying to see if I could see any people in the cars, but it was too dark and then the video was gone.

The MSM article that had the video also states how the cars pulled in and pulled out. There's no mention of people loading something into a car. Keep in mind that the screen shot is a still from a reporter's camera that was videoing a computer monitor that was playing the surveillance tape. You could see the reflections of the people watching the video and the camera lens on the screen. I'm not sure how much of what we're seeing is reflections versus what's in the video.

JMO, and I don't mean to discount any work that anyone is doing! Maybe there are small background things that the reporter who reported the video missed. Their focus was on the cars, not outside of the cars.
So glad you actually saw the video. That is helpful IMO.

I understand what your saying completely, but just wanted to add that when it was first reported by the news it was that "DV pulled over with her friend at a Shell station on Gov't. to look for the phone, couldn't find it, then decided to go back to Dublin's to search for it. The friend said DV GOT INTO her car and that was the last he saw of her."

That indicates that at some point someone got out of a vehicle. MPD: $2,000 reward offered in case of missing mother

Now- how much of said friend's story is believable..meh. Just kind of punching holes in it at this point until something makes sense.

Few thoughts- how do we know DW had DNV's password? If it's because he answered a call, you don't have to have a password to answer a call or to see who is calling. Also does it seem strange to anyone else that a potential abductor would immediately know to disable the lojack/gps tracking on DNV's car?? And if whoever took her was that keen regarding no one being able to track her then why would they believe her when she said she didn't have her phone? I would think they would rip the car and her possessions apart looking for phone (knowing it could track her) assuming she was lying. Definitely think they would have left some kind of evidence (accidentally) in the parking lot
Did someone at the Dublin parking lot see/hear her phone fall off her car? Followed her to the Shell station knowing she'd be an easy target- no cell phone, possibly intoxicated?? Car 3?
Not sure where I'm headed with all of this, just some thoughts I've had while catching up from last night. Huge thank you to everyone here, yall are doing some really great work

I like where you're going with the questions about the car and who "would immediately know to disable the lojack/gps tracking on DNV's car."

The car was at the Pearl Motors car lot until July 17. Danni had only had the car for a few hours when this happened - and whoever did it knew about the GPS in the car. I too am curious about previous owners of the car.

I like where you're going with the questions about the car and who "would immediately know to disable the lojack/gps tracking on DNV's car."

The car was at the Pearl Motors car lot until July 17. Danni had only had the car for a few hours when this happened - and whoever did it knew about the GPS in the car. I too am curious about previous owners of the car.

the LoJack was installed by the car lot from my understanding. Some car lots do this to be able to track the car for nonpayment.

A big question that needs to be answered from Pearl Motors. Did they make DNV aware that there was a LoJack on the car and that they could track it?

If they did then DNV may have got someone to disable it or she told someone that it was active.

If they did not tell her then it would have to be someone with knowledge that the LoJack was there. In other words someone at the car lot.

Perhaps the moving around with a military family affected DNV in a way that caused her to dissociate with her mother?
JV (DNVs mother) is in the military - correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay