AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmpeezy251......okay, if I'm following you right.....
DW and DNV may go together to Shell station to procure drugs...she realizes her phone is missing...DW goes back for it, she stays to do transaction....he assumes she'll meet up with him after the drug exchange takes place at Dublins, get her phone.......
They were always going to go back to Ollies - after getting drugs at Shell......
So, when she doesn't appear at Dublins...that's why he goes to Ollies (instead of back to Shell) - because that's where everyone was going to get back together...
Hope this makes sense!
And maybe that is not what you meant at all lol ;)
TIA

Maybe they pulled into that Shell to meet up with either friends who are DNVs, or perhaps for drug purchase from someone DNV knows....she realizes she left her phone behind - DW says he'll get it, makes more sense for her to stay & meet up with people of Car 3# & meet her back at the Shell - he does indeed return - but she's vanished...

This makes a lot of sense IMO. But maybe they agreed on meeting at Dublin and then driving to Ollies to meet the rest of the party. So, he waited for her, went to see if she had gone straight to Ollies, and then maybe he assumed she had just taken off with whatever they had gotten from Car 3.

Just jumping into this thread as I have caught up and read everything here. My first instinct is that LE needs to scrutinize DW inside and out, up and down, and well, you know. And I'm sure they have already done that. However, seeing news updates with searches on a different property makes me feel that the 3rd car is the culprit, there were 2 people in that car and that is where something happened to DV. I hope we will hear more updates soon. (posting link to search mentioned above, MODS-if not allowed, please delete and I apologize) ***Man arrested after Vian search pleads not guilty to domestic violence charges

DW and DNV may go together to Shell station to procure drugs...she realizes her phone is missing...DW goes back for it, she stays to do transaction....he assumes she'll meet up with him after the drug exchange takes place at Dublins, get her phone.......
They were always going to go back to Ollies - after getting drugs at Shell......
So, when she doesn't appear at Dublins...that's why he goes to Ollies (instead of back to Shell) - because that's where everyone was going to get back together...
Hope this makes sense!
TIA

That would suggest that either DW has a history of illegal drug abuse, or he was willing to risk reputation and family to help an acquaintance do a drug deal in the middle of the night at a close gas station. Rather than stick around until the drug deal was done, he bolted and left Danni to meet drug dealers alone in the middle of the night.

Somehow, the "drug" theory seems like a bit of a stretch.

My understanding is that the group of 4 were at The Dublin, and they intended to go to Ollies. Ollies is very close to Danni's home.

Danni pulls out of The Dublin parking lot. She was following DW. He knows that she is following him. Two of the group go directly to Ollies. Why wouldn't DW also drive to Ollies? At some point he decided to go home, but Danni continues to follow him.

She did two unusual things in roughly the same time frame - she lost her phone (may have left it on another car), and she followed DW as he was driving home rather than go to Ollies.

If it was never the intention to go to Ollies, where were they going? They weren't going to Danni's apartment, he appeared to be driving home, but it makes no sense that she was following him at the Shell station. The fact that DW went to Ollies to look for Danni supports the claim that they were going to meet at Ollies.

Confusing
It doesn't make any sense at all, she use to work at Ollies so she knew exactly where it was. Ollies is pretty much right in the middle between Dublins and where I'm pretty sure her apartment is (I think your most recent map posted actually would've had them passing her complex if they took that route to the Shell). Also, I've got a pretty good clue as to where DW lives based off the map that was posted showing the distance from his home (kinda interesting) to the Shell Station.

Hope this makes sense!
TIA
BINGO !

That would suggest that either DW has a history of illegal drug abuse, or he was willing to risk reputation and family to help an acquaintance do a drug deal in the middle of the night at a close gas station. Rather than stick around until the drug deal was done, he bolted and left Danni to meet drug dealers alone in the middle of the night.

Somehow, the "drug" theory seems like a bit of a stretch.
What if the dealers wanted to be met alone and they were watching and saw DW leave?

Thanks Spartygirl - so, we know then that there were two people in car #3....thanks!
from what understood people couldn't verify how many in car, who driving, etc. etc.

Mauge...yes, think you and couple others are thinking this @ timeline...
It would make sense....why DW didn't go back to Shell...and why, when DNV didn't show at Dublin's he figured she'd gone straight back to Ollies.......
but then.....she'd vanished (still like to know why he didn't then check out the Shell again)
So: yay! May not be what happened, lol - but AT LEAST IT MAKES SENSE!!

Just jumping into this thread as I have caught up and read everything here. My first instinct is that LE needs to scrutinize DW inside and out, up and down, and well, you know. And I'm sure they have already done that. However, seeing news updates with searches on a different property makes me feel that the 3rd car is the culprit, there were 2 people in that car and that is where something happened to DV. I hope we will hear more updates soon. (posting link to search mentioned above, MODS-if not allowed, please delete and I apologize) ***Man arrested after Vian search pleads not guilty to domestic violence charges

Good point! If Car 3 is DW, then he did not arrive at the Dublin until approximately 11:50. He retrieved the phone and waited 20 minutes, then traveled to Ollies. It is then approximately 12:20AM. He waits again, and then returns the rental car. It's likely that the car rental is close to his home. Time-wise, it's a tight fit for DW to be Car 3 and to drop the rental car at 1AM.

Hope this makes sense!
TIA

I mean it makes the most sense to me and kinda explains why some of the details are left out, simply my guess.
According to JDT she did not have a drug issue but she might have smoked marijuana if anything.

Otto: not sure I'd say he 'bolted' - he chose to go back for her phone while she did the deal....but...as other's have just posted...could be this Shell thing was a stop for them for drugs before going back to Ollies to join the rest of the gang.....

Of course all of this is not only MOO - but also pure speculation fiddling around with what we know......trying to fit the puzzle pieces together....

Any drugs being bought could be pot - relatively tame compared to other drugs....doesn't mean some crazy stuff was going to go down - just maybe DW/DNV, all 'hey we can get some pot, we'll meet you back at Ollies'....nothing, to my mind, sinister per se....um, until DNV's GPS disabled and she vanishes ....
(interesting that if we know as fact two in car #3 - means one could drive DNVs)

Good point! If Car 3 is DW, then he did not arrive at the Dublin until approximately 11:50. He retrieved the phone and waited 20 minutes, then traveled to Ollies. It is then approximately 12:20AM. He waits again, and then returns the rental car. It's likely that the car rental is close to his home. Time-wise, it's a tight fit for DW to be Car 3 and to drop the rental car at 1AM.

I agree- it is a really tight fit in order for him to do all of that. I don't believe Car #3 is DW, but that is just my opinion and will be surprised if we find out it was him. I just don't see it.

My understanding is that the group of 4 were at The Dublin, and they intended to go to Ollies. Ollies is very close to Danni's home.

Danni pulls out of The Dublin parking lot. She was following DW. He knows that she is following him. Two of the group go directly to Ollies. Why wouldn't DW also drive to Ollies? At some point he decided to go home, but Danni continues to follow him.

She did two unusual things in roughly the same time frame - she lost her phone (may have left it on another car), and she followed DW as he was driving home rather than go to Ollies.

If it was never the intention to go to Ollies, where were they going? They weren't going to Danni's apartment, he appeared to be driving home, but it makes no sense that she was following him at the Shell station. The fact that DW went to Ollies to look for Danni supports the claim that they were going to meet at Ollies.

Confusing

Timelines say RC/MK left to go to Ollies before DW/DNV. So, the parties separated at some point. I haven't seen where DW ever said that his plan was to go to Ollies, his comment was he was heading home and DNV must have gotten confused and thought he was going to Ollies.

Otto: not sure I'd say he 'bolted' - he chose to go back for her phone while she did the deal....but...as other's have just posted...could be this Shell thing was a stop for them for drugs before going back to Ollies to join the rest of the gang.....

Of course all of this is not only MOO - but also pure speculation fiddling around with what we know......trying to fit the puzzle pieces together....

Any drugs being bought could be pot - relatively tame compared to other drugs....doesn't mean some crazy stuff was going to go down - just maybe DW/DNV, all 'hey we can get some pot, we'll meet you back at Ollies'....nothing, to my mind, sinister per se....um, until DNV's GPS disabled and she vanishes ....
(interesting that if we know as fact two in car #3 - means one could drive DNVs)

BBM-- I don't know as fact but it is the only thing making sense to me and to explain how BOTH vehicles left at same time if this is where something happened to her at this meet up and I think it is where it happened

If all this is the case-that she was waiting for the dealer while DW went to get the phone- really the only thing it tells me is DW is not a suspect. Drug dealer =/= murderer. Obviously yes of course it's possible the drug dealer abducted/murdered her but IMO if she was buying drugs I don't think we can automatically make that jump that the dealer is the one who murdered her. What would the motive be? I guess we haven't gotten too much into motives for anyone yet.
Personally I think everyone who works at Pearl Motors needs to be looked at very closely. I'm still stuck on the fact that it's very odd in the 20ish minutes DNV's car and car 3 were there that someone would have the wherewithal to disable a lojack/gps system in the midst of what I assume was chaos while also taking DNV at her word that she doesn't have her phone with her. If I was worried about being tracked the phone would be the first thing I'd think of.
Did anyone else see the phone at Dublin or did DW find it himself (and we're to just believe that)?

That's what I was thinking as well. Another possibility, if they were meeting someone and whoever it was saw DW leave (to go back for her phone) thought it was some kind of setup? But if that was the case I guess they could've just kept going and not met up with them...

There were a couple of carjackings one with an attempted kidnapping not very far at all from the Shell but the suspect in those two cases was apprehended pretty quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971