AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if it didn't occur to him to perpetrate a crime until they were at the Shell? He realizes she doesn't have her phone, its dark and he can disable her gps while helping her look for the phone, then later somewhere else, something happens.
LE know whether this is a possibility based on Danni's phone data, I speculate.

If he was at the Shell Station at 11:27, and was at Ollie's at midnight, when did he dispose of her and her car? That gets even tighter if he was at Dublin's at 11:35, waited 20 minutes, and then went to Ollie's.

According to JDT herself, DW was seen at Dublin's, retrieved her phone, and then was seen at Ollie's. She has posted screenshots that supposedly showing MK confirming this.

In regards to the whole 2 separate private FB groups it seems like they are divided based on which scenario you believe more happened... If you have any doubts that the T/D family aren't involved... then I'm sorry "you can't sit with us" is how it seems.

I'm "Switzerland" there are just too many unknowns. And if LE truly is out of leads all together or just out of leads pertaining to a potential suspect/s then they need to give people some more info. Because if they are out of leads but keeping everything close to the vest then the pool of people that may have seen something is a very small one. If they do have their eye on someone and are waiting for them to get comfortable and slip up then that says they know the worst might have happened and time is not of the essence... they are just making sure the case is rock solid and keeping info to themselves. If the opposite is true and they don't have an idea of who is responsible then keeping everything close to the vest 'ain't working' and perhaps info needs to be shared with the public, since they are asking for information... or make someone nervous enough to slip up.

Last edited:
But what if it didn't occur to him to perpetrate a crime until they were at the Shell? He realizes she doesn't have her phone, its dark and he can disable her gps while helping her look for the phone, then later somewhere else, something happens.

That site is using forensic astrology. It takes the date of someone's birth and their disappearance to forecast where they may have died or are laid to rest. There is a forum for it here:
Forensic Astrology Forum

My guess is the father is not relevant or has been cleared (taking LE word for it via our VI) everything else about it certainly is relevant IMO as it involves her mental state.

She had taken that night off. I do not remember it being said she had the following day off (which makes sense as her coworkers were concerned when she didn't show up)

I looked back through and what JDT said in the FB group was: JDT took DNV to pick up her new car on 7/17. DNV had taken the next night (7/18) off which made her (JDT) think that she intended to celebrate until work on Friday or just take it easy.

As someone not from Mobile but has met people from Mobile that are part of the world you describe I believe your statements to be spot on! You don't need to defend your POV as people disagree here all the time!

Many people that live in Mobile that aren't part of Old Mobile probably just go about their business, raise their families and don't think too much about what all is behind the decisions that are made in their city. I don't think this type of social structure is unique to Mobile or the South BTW its just that Mobile might be a more extreme example of a social structure that is relatively fixed and where a small group dominates the power structure in government and civic affairs. Going to Atlanta as an example you will certainly find Old Atlanta but there is a sense of movement amongst certain groups of people that are involved in government, civic affairs, business community and charity that might be considered a bit more socially open than say Mobile IMO.

What would you think would happen if a member of Old Mobile might be involved some way with DNV case? Would that be a reason to pull the CCTV from the Shell station? Could that be why there has been no substantive public information on the case in weeks? Could it be why the local press hasn't been taking an investigative approach to this cast at all and seems to be going through the motions of reporting on this case? Is what we are seeing or not seeing in this case the result of Old Mobile?

You hit the nail on the head with "Mobile might be a more extreme example of a social structure that is relatively fixed and where a small group dominates the power structure in government and civic affairs." Believe me people that aren't part of the "old mobile" society that live in Mobile are very well aware that we live in separate worlds. We have our little inside jokes about there being "inbreeding" being looked down on and not held to the same standards. We roll our eyes when someone from "that group" feels they are being excluded from things within their group because they weren't in one of the elite sororities or fraternities etc.

I don't feel the lack of reporting on this case has anything to do with anything other than the lack of information to report. It seems like the local people I talk to that know nothing about the case other than what the Missing Person flyer says seem to think she left on her own to start over somewhere else.

Last edited:

That site is using forensic astrology. It takes the date of someone's birth and their disappearance to forecast where they may have died or are laid to rest. There is a forum for it here:
Forensic Astrology Forum

My guess is the father is not relevant or has been cleared (taking LE word for it via our VI) everything else about it certainly is relevant IMO as it involves her mental state.

She had taken that night off. I do not remember it being said she had the following day off (which makes sense as her coworkers were concerned when she didn't show up)
Yes, I somewhat regret my comment about the Forensic Astrology Charts made previously (just thought the way it was described was a bit funny!).

Since the charts were posted though I have spent quite a bit of time looking at them and the areas of interest/points of interest identified are quite interesting and potentially relevant I think. I didn't know that DNV was born in ME? Most of the points of interest on the chart make some sense in the context of the case (an example is DW allegedly lives on Dog River and owns a boat) and Dog River is identified as a point of interest. Is this because DW and DNV were heading back to his house to party when the phone was discovered to be missing and so never made it or did DNV head with Car 3 to DW house to party after the Shell Station? We don't know but either scenario might make sense. Take a look at the charts as they are certainly thought provoking.

1. From what I’ve been told, no; they were friends of DNVs.
2. I was told RC said that he and MK were not; I’ve not spoken to RC or MK, though.
3. This is what I’ve been told about their statements to LE. I have not spoken with them personally.
4. My understanding is that DW met JDT to give her DNVs phone at MPD at the time that JDT went to file the report. I have not been told that DW filed one, as well.
5. I don’t know the answer to this.
I thought JDT said when she got to the station, DW had already started filing one? It was in your group.

I noticed you refered to the group as “party of 4”. Is this your terminology, or has the language changed in the fb group as to how the group is refered to? (I’ve learned that I’m not a ‘real’ person, which is why I was excluded from the group. Definitey will join you for coffee and donuts!)

I meant Table of 4. Not many of us liked the Party Train so someone recommended Table of 4 so I have switched my terminology. Sorry I forget who so unable to give them due credit!

I agree completely with the idea that assumptions were made about DW due to his job (middle manager job) and that he had money (salary) and the role on the Advisory Board of USA. I had seen the DW friends list prior to it being closed and I agree with your assessment as to his friends. Money generally is viewed in a relative way so that to someone that didn't have much money DW definately did have money but did he have Old money anywhere? We don't know exactly so if anyone knows if he has Old Money Anywhere connections by all means chime in!

We seem to be on the same page a lot lol.

On a side note... does Atticus have anything to do with To Kill a Mockingbird?

I've been away for several days and there's too much to catch up on this thread .I see we have a VI now. Anything new since they looked into the property of the cousin of TT or is it all discussion?

I don't feel the lack of reporting on this case has anything to do with anything or than the lack of information to report. It seems like the local people I talk to that know nothing about the case other than what the Missing Person flyer says seem to think she left on her own to start over somewhere else.

Thanks for sharing a local perspective as every time I read something from someone that is local it makes the setting come alive!

Your statement about the local reporting is curious as so far as I can see none of the local reporters seem to have done much investigation into the case, interviewed DNV friends or co workers at Ollies or PF Changs or made any effort to track down the birth family beyond one interview via Skype with DNV Mom Joy. I made a comment a week or so ago that the male reporter from one of the local channels (think it might have been Steve Alexander) who took a mobile news truck to report from a neighborhood where people had been reporting a crew of 3 pitbulls roaming the streets. I realize this is a potential public safety issue but my point was that if we can take a news truck out to try to track down pitbulls roaming the street why not take the news truck to interview people that knew DNV and could possibly have some critical information to share?

There was a case awhile back that was in Kansas City I think and the missing person was a long time waitress that knew everybody and loved. The local channel went into the restaurant and filmed a segment with all the co workers talking about the missing person and it was so helpful to non locals and locals alike as we learned more about the person and what she was like and what made her so special. Nothing like that has been done like that here and I wonder why not? More recently we saw how Denny's restaurant really stepped up big time to raise funds for the Mollie Tibbets reward. I haven't seen either PF Changs or Ollies do anything like this for DNV. The Manager I think from PF Changes was at the vigil and seemed to care deeply about DNV but it would be great to see some kind of fundraiser to grow the reward IMO. Anything that increases awareness could help DNV IMO.

The other thing about your statement that is so interesting is that you circled back to the idea that she left on her own to start over someplace else. This was one of the things about this case that has kept me thinking as on the surface the case looks like a voluntary missing case but when the surface is scratched it then appears to be anything but voluntary. Why would someone that by all accounts loves her daughter deeply and wants to take full time responsibility for her simply leave? Who locally might not have wanted DNV in Mobile? Why not?

I've been away for several days and there's too much to catch up on this thread .I see we have a VI now. Anything new since they looked into the property of the cousin of TT or is it all discussion?
As this case sadly doesn't have a public facebook page the MPD set up a blog page where comments can be posted about the case. I thought this was a big step forward and while FB has some advantages the new MPD page give people a place to post without having to leave their name. Much discussion as always. Controversy about the information quality from JDT was much discussed and more theories presented and evaluated.

You hit the nail on the head with "Mobile might be a more extreme example of a social structure that is relatively fixed and where a small group dominates the power structure in government and civic affairs." Believe me people that aren't part of the "old mobile" society that live in Mobile are very well aware that we live in separate worlds. We have our little inside jokes about there being "inbreeding" being looked down on and not held to the same standards. We roll our eyes when someone from "that group" feels they are being excluded from things within their group because they weren't in one of the elite sororities or fraternities etc.

I don't feel the lack of reporting on this case has anything to do with anything or than the lack of information to report. It seems like the local people I talk to that know nothing about the case other than what the Missing Person flyer says seem to think she left on her own to start over somewhere else.

I keep nodding along with your posts. These days with the influx of technology companies and trading-focused investment firms, there's a whole new class of tech money that is disrupting polite old societies. I grew up in NYC and we would joke that there's doctor/lawyer/banker rich and then library-named-after-you rich. Social status and prestige of course still matter and open doors, but things are changing when the richest person in the room may be the 30 year old app developer or hedge-fund wunderkin. I expected to learn the secrets of the illuminati when I worked for investment banks but it's just a lot of very rich people working very long hours. Practicing in white collar crime you get to know a lot of characters and the most surprising thing to me has been how boring it all was. Sure there's name dropping and lunches and spending ungodly amounts of money on political candidates but there's no secret murder societies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773