AL AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Is this the area that you're thinking?

Having issues adding an image - take 3.

View attachment 149788
How much water depth do you think we need to hide a car with a hard bottom water source? 6-7' min at low tide? High tide probably adds a couple of feet but I'd have to look at the charts to make sure. I looked at the webcam pics and the area looks marshy so the bottom might be very soft but this is a guess on my part. But if its soft marsh that could give you another foot or 2 of depth possibly.

I was actually looking slightly south of your purple box at the tip area where ST 163 goes over water to Hollingers Island and is on the map as a fixed clearance bridge (originally I thought it was a draw bridge but its not). On one side of the bridge nearer to Hollingers it looks like we have 13' at low tide and on the other side of the bridge there is some kind of channel that looks to be set up to get sailors through what seems to be oyster beds or some marked special fishing area.

I could be very wrong, but if DNV was doing harder drugs, I seriously doubt there would be any chances of her getting custody back. Everything we have seen/heard from JDT is DNV was getting her life in order and she would soon be getting more custody. Our VI in a previous thread said JDT stated DNV only used pot. So I am not sure how we got back to harder drugs.

I don't think harder drugs in the sense of heroin, cocaine, etc. nor has this been a speculation from the T family.

My speculation - and again, it's just that, my speculation - is based on this:
She went back to working doubles within a week of giving birth. Most doctors don't clear a woman for work until 6 weeks and DNV may not have been cleared to go back but she did. If we think about the pain, strain on the body, and emotions that come with having a baby and giving it up for adoption, what could she have used to help get her through her long workdays?

How much water depth do you think we need to hide a car with a hard bottom water source? 6-7' min at low tide? High tide probably adds a couple of feet but I'd have to look at the charts to make sure. I looked at the webcam pics and the area looks marshy so the bottom might be very soft but this is a guess on my part. But if its soft marsh that could give you another foot or 2 of depth possibly.

I was actually looking slightly south of your purple box at the tip area where ST 163 goes over water to Hollingers Island and is on the map as a fixed clearance bridge (originally I thought it was a draw bridge but its not). On one side of the bridge nearer to Hollingers it looks like we have 13' at low tide and on the other side of the bridge there is some kind of channel that looks to be set up to get sailors through what seems to be oyster beds or some marked special fishing area.

It use to be a draw bridge.

I don't think harder drugs in the sense of heroin, cocaine, etc. nor has this been a speculation from the T family.

She went back to working doubles within a week of giving birth. Most doctors don't clear a woman for work until 6 weeks and DNV may not have been cleared to go back but she did. If we think about the pain, strain on the body, and emotions that come with having a baby and giving it up for adoption, what could she have used to help get her through her long workdays?
My guess based on this is speed type drugs. The easiest to get would probably be adderall and if she had insurance she could probably even get a script if she found the right doctor.

I haven't gotten through all the new posts but appreciate the input on my thoughts.
Knowing she had recently given up a baby for adoption just prior to her missing totally changes my perspective on the entire case. Was she possibly having some post partum depression? I can see how that night was significant for her. She was finally able to have her own transportation, had the stress of the pregnancy and adoption behind her and probably wanted to let loose and unwind. It also really really makes me want to find her. She had to have been feeling some sort of loss after the pregnancy and adoption, not to mention post partum hormones. I just get the gut feeling that she probably felt alone even if she had a group of friends. I don't think she left on her own though. My gut feels like car 3 was someone she knew that wanted to harm her but waited until after she had the baby because they would feel guilty about hurting a pregnant woman. Are there other men or women in her past, as in last year or two, that she had conflict with? I can't rule out a girlfriend or wife of the baby's father as a protentional suspect. If there even is such a person. Just being hypothetical. Is it known who the father is? I feel like she was a hardworking young woman with a good head on her shoulders and was trying to make a life for her and her daughter so she could provide a stable home for them. Was she street smart? I grew up in atlanta and know the areas to avoid, to watch my surroundings at all times and to be super careful where I am alone.
Just my thoughts and opinions

It use to be a draw bridge.
Thanks for that! I looked at two charts so the first one must have been old with the draw bridge and then the new one said fixed bridge. All I can say is that I hope the sailors in Mobile aren't drinking too much as I haven't seen such a complicated system within a harbor with a major port with so much low water and obstructions ever. One mistake and you are done depending on your draft.

Yes. There is little to no depth in anything that is being said or shared. In a way I wish a PI with some sense would enter the fray and direct efforts in a more productive direction. Very little that seems to have been done has been directed at finding missing DNV. I hope the MPD are having better luck than we are but somehow seeing what we are dealing with I doubt they are!

That's just it. MPD isn't. That's why there hasn't been any new info released in a while and no recent press conferences.

My guess based on this is speed type drugs. The easiest to get would probably be adderall and if she had insurance she could probably even get a script if she found the right doctor.

Adderall, Xanax, etc are also not difficult to get from a dealer and don't require an insurance claim & doctor visit. At least not where I live but I don't know anything about Mobile's drug scene.

She had months to ensure that her decision to give the child up for adoption was correct, so I wouldn't be too concerned about emotions related to that decision.

I'm not convinced that the disappearance of Danni and her car have anything to do with drugs. It makes a lot more sense that they stopped at the Shell station for 2 minutes to discuss the phone. All other theories seem to require a lot of ideas that are not grounded in fact.

That's just it. MPD isn't. That's why there hasn't been any new info released in a while and no recent press conferences.
Then why not ask them to send the CCTV to either the State Labs or the FBI and have pictures of all the cars and all the people on the nightly news? They could do this but based on how things have been handled so far they won't IMO. People need something or someone to look for. MPD does this all the time and it actually works. Wny not do it for this case? My guess is that they know who they are looking for but just can't find them. If I were pressed I would say mid to low level drug dealer who is well known to MPD. Its actually not great that in a city the size of Mobile that LE can't find a known dealer or car jacker after nearly 3 months IMO. Are they waiting for them to turn themselves in?

Adderall, Xanax, etc are also not difficult to get from a dealer and don't require an insurance claim & doctor visit. At least not where I live but I don't know anything about Mobile's drug scene.

I know Xanax aren’t difficult to get down here... I also know that at least one person in one of the recent sweeps specialized in selling them (per someone that has done an amazing job recovering from a really bad addiction to them)

Just finished page 39 and had to go answer my door to keep diving into this case lol.
I don't think the river location being close to DW house has any implication that he is responsible for her disappearance. For all we know she could've gone that way thinking she'd just go to his house and get her phone, hang out or whatever and could've had an accident.

Knowing she had recently given up a baby for adoption just prior to her missing totally changes my perspective on the entire case. Was she possibly having some post partum depression? I can see how that night was significant for her. She was finally able to have her own transportation, had the stress of the pregnancy and adoption behind her and probably wanted to let loose and unwind. It also really really makes me want to find her. She had to have been feeling some sort of loss after the pregnancy and adoption, not to mention post partum hormones. I just get the gut feeling that she probably felt alone even if she had a group of friends. I don't think she left on her own though. My gut feels like car 3 was someone she knew that wanted to harm her but waited until after she had the baby because they would feel guilty about hurting a pregnant woman. Are there other men or women in her past, as in last year or two, that she had conflict with? I can't rule out a girlfriend or wife of the baby's father as a protentional suspect. If there even is such a person. Just being hypothetical. Is it known who the father is? I feel like she was a hardworking young woman with a good head on her shoulders and was trying to make a life for her and her daughter so she could provide a stable home for them. Was she street smart? I grew up in atlanta and know the areas to avoid, to watch my surroundings at all times and to be super careful where I am alone.
Just my thoughts and opinions
Your description probably hits the nail on the head in terms of what DNV was dealing with in terms of hormones, exhaustion and possibly post partum. We don't know much about the entire adoption process but pictures of her show her looking ok and happy after the birth. She probably was looking forward to a fun night out and a night off from working. Who knew she was picking up her car that day or was taking a night off from work? We don't know unfortunately.

The statement about DNV being alone seems true too. The night she went missing she wasn't out with her best friends at all. The people around her seemed to be more work friend and their friends with DNV as odd person out IMO. The situation with exBD TT puts her on the outside of her Mobile 'family' too and probably the only thing keeping her in Mobile is access to her daughter. Her ex by all accounts remains an addict and most likely would be heading to prison soon. So, her plan to assume custody and possibly remove CT from AL might have caused stress and tension within the Mobile 'family'. There must have been a reason for working double shifts so soon after giving birth. We don't know what that reason was. Do any of her friends? Did anyone care to ask?

Was DNV street smart? Her instagram acct is formerstreetkid! So she must have thought she was street smart I think.

Posting as I read so I apologize for the randomness. Is it possible that she could be an informant and is in protective custody? FAR fetched, I realize that, but just trying to make sense of all this
I'm laughing as I read this as I recall the Chief saying in his press conference that people don't just vanish into thin air! He actually seemed to mean it when he said it. But your theory is just as valid as anyone elses at this point. But I do think its harder to vanish into thin air than most people think which is why I wonder if she isn't being held someplace either willingly to stay safe or unwillingly following a car jacking gone wrong? IDK.

I have been looking at the AMAP hot spots and just clicking on the individual hot spot and drilling down on google maps to compile a list of locations inside each hot spot. As soon as I'm done I will post the list.
Here is a partial list of hot spots. I made it through roughly half of them so will post what I have and then finish up the list tomorrow. Most of the spots are near water.

Attachments

• Mobile Astrology.pdf
    25.2 KB · Views: 21
This arrest info is for 6/6/18 and doesn't detail release date. DNV missing date was 7/17/18. Previously someone asked the question about rehab vs halfway house and we never got any answer. This question is critical because there is a whole range of access options to the outside world depending on what exactly the situation with the facility might be. Range of possiblities is total lockdown (no outside access) to curfew (partial outside access) to limited hours out of facility (partial outside access) etc. So as far as I can tell we can't answer these questions and we don't know when TT was released from jail, so there is no TT alibi and he hasn't been cleared by LE.
I agree with this...

And thank you for explaining it waaayyyy better than I could have! :)

So now that I’m caught up...
Somebody let me know if I’m reading this right.

Some medium read some stars and threw a map together, which somehow spoke to DNV and told her that DNV was on drugs and her and her vehicle are in water? LMAO

The fact that the VI (@cedgison) brought up harder drugs leads me to believe that the family knows what’s going on as far as drugs go.. (I.e. they knew DNV had a drug problem or know that TTs drug problem is involved in her disappearance)

So it is your personal opinion that Danniella does drugs harder then pot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf