GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone clue me in to what is being said about the Dad on SM? Within TOS of course.

I haven't been following this thread, but I am somewhat local being an hour away from where this happened. Hope this is within TOS...but there were several people posting on WKRG News Facebook page saying they had ties to LE and posting that the dad was being questioned repeatedly by police, and that he took out an insurance policy before Hiawayi's death. Nothing was verified that I know of ....it was just people talking.

Can someone clue me in to what is being said about the Dad on SM? Within TOS of course.
Rumor said dad refused lie detector test. A lot of stuff about drug connection which the drug connection was said in MSM.

Sort of local here. Lots of rumors. Sweetie gets into dad's stash and od's and dad has to make it look like a homicide is a popular one

PRICHARD, Ala. (WALA) – A Prichard family is pleading for help to find a missing 8-year-old Hawayi Populus Robinson. Family members say Hawayi was last seen around 5 p.m. Tuesday, September 16 at the Saint Stephens Wood Apartments in Prichard.
The family said Hawayi came home from school, as she always does, to change her clothes and meet up with her father. They said she would never leave without anyone, especially her mother, not knowing her whereabouts.

http://fox10tv.com/2014/09/17/family...day-afternoon/

Her mother, Yosha Populus, says Hiawayi was going over to her cousin's apartment in the same complex. Hiawayi's dad had called and told her he was headed there.

But according to Populus, the cousin says Hiawayi never made it there.

Populus says Hiawayi knows to always be home by dark. When the little girl never showed up, they called Prichard Police and started searching.

(snip)

http://www.wkrg.com/story/26553283/9...ng-in-prichard

Link to video with mother and father talking about the circumstances surrounding Hiawayi's disappearance, addressing some rumors, and giving information about the search.

http://snewsi.com/id/1437421936/Hiawayi-Robinson

[her daddy called her, he told her he was going to the cousins house.

but after the child went missing mom called him and he said that he never made it over there…
]

from the link above:

Dad; I'm in pain but I aint gonna stop til its over with…

What do u think happened to her?

Dad: I don't believe nothing happened to her…she hiding out…she is hiding out..

I haven't been following this thread, but I am somewhat local being an hour away from where this happened. Hope this is within TOS...but there were several people posting on WKRG News Facebook page saying they had ties to LE and posting that the dad was being questioned repeatedly by police, and that he took out an insurance policy before Hiawayi's death. Nothing was verified that I know of ....it was just people talking.

Lagniappe ‏@LagniappeMobile 53m53 minutes ago 2/2: Tasha Parker, subject of Hiawayi Robinson warrant, lost her own daughter to carbon monoxide, won a multimillion dollar settlement.

Maybe he can't read.

I am running out the door but I really want to pull out his past interviews because I remember inconsistencies in them as well. [ confusion about whether he said he had talked to his girl that day or not]

Anyway, first thing that comes to mind is why wouldn't he look at the search warrant first thing? He says he doesn't know why they came a knockin, yet he doesn't look at the paper they gave him that explains it?

I would like to know if the cousin was expecting Dad to be over there. He told his little girl he was on his way to the cousins. Then later said 'he never made it over there.' Did he ever tell them he was planning to go there? Or did he just tell Hiawayi that?

Quoting myself. I didn't realize I could watch the video. The woman walks out of the house and flips them off, that's the "graphic content."

Classy, in a case where a child has been murdered.

Snipped by me
[her daddy called her, he told her he was going to the cousins house.

but after the child went missing mom called him and he said that he never made it over there…
]

from the link above:

Dad; I'm in pain but I aint gonna stop til its over with…

What do u think happened to her?

Dad: I don't believe nothing happened to her…she hiding out…she is hiding out..

I posted a link a few pages ago, will go back and try to find it, where dad says he didn't even know Hiawayi was missing until his mother called him at 9:45 pm...

In the context of the time frame when he made the statement, if he were unable to read, he hadn't done so. Asked 1/2 hour later his answer may have been different. ") Perhaps his girlfriend can hire someone to teach him to read. ;)

I am sure he knows someone who can. Like his girlfriend.

Wow. That's erm, kinda run down.

The home is vacant. He doesn't live there, no one lives in the home. It is not actually owned by Hiawayi's father. It is owned by her grandfather. Her father has been seen at the home recently, though I don't know how recently. This info. was shared during a live newscast earlier today via WKRG tv. I'm sorry I don't have a link to share, but this is definitely the info. reported during the newscast earlier today. I am a little sick and tired of WKRG. They are furthering rumors and almost sensationalizing the case.

Stovall Street is very very close to the store she was seen on camera at...at least according to my mapping skills so if someone can verify and map...tia

Anyway, first thing that comes to mind is why wouldn't he look at the search warrant first thing? He says he doesn't know why they came a knockin, yet he doesn't look at the paper they gave him that explains it?

The point he was making is that he didn't know why they damaged the door. He was saying that they had called him in the past to open the home for them, so they could have called him again rather than kicking the door to get inside. It's not that he doesn't know why they came at all... maybe he does or doesn't, I don't know. But, he was saying they did not have to bust the door up.

So... perhaps they didn't want him present when they went in.

I wonder if they think she was held at the home (either alive or deceased) for some period of time before being placed at the rubbage pile.

I can't wrap my brain around any of this! Wouldn't LE have the parents under surveillance until the body was found? I just assumed they would but maybe they can't do that without a specific reason?? I was thinking that he could not have killed her and dumped her body because LE would have been watching him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps
Back