GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks, everyone, for all this updated info. You guys are so on top of this -- came on today and woa, there's a lot going on. Praying justice for this dear child.

http://www.whlt.com/story/26688947/police-searching-home-of-hiawayis-father

Mobile County District Attorney Ashley Rich says "there are no arrests being made" in the Hiawayi Robinson investigation... She says today's search warrants on Stovall Street and Winchester Drive in Semmes is "standard procedure in any investigation." Hiawatha Robinson owns the home on Stovall Street. His girlfriend, Tasha Parker, lives at the home on Winchester...

Prichard Interim Police Chief Mike Rowland tells News 5 a task force, which is made up of FBI, ABI, U.S. Marshals, and Prichard officers, conducted the search on Stovall Street today, but he would not elaborate on what the task force was looking for inside and around the home.

Does anyone know if Hiawatha stays or lives at the girlfriend's house? Is that why the place other than her house that they searched is an empty home he is fixing up?

The girlfriend coming out and giving media the finger while cops were serving a search warrant at her home just rubs me the wrong way. Not only does it say a lot about her character, but it really makes you question her involvement. MOO

Im confused... Ive read that the Dad Called Hawayi and then read the She called her father?

Before 4PM she acquired money....

One thing that is troubling is how well did Hawayi know this area? and what sense of direction would she have...really almost 9 years old...did she ever go beyond the apartment complex? to Friends home?

Was the candy found?

YES, very important to figure out who gave her the candy money. Mom said HR told her she talked to Dad and he was going to meet her at the cousins apt, in the same complex. And HR was excited to get some money from him.

Dad admitted that he talked to HR on the phone, but denies telling her he was coming to the complex. I have to wonder then, why would the little girl be so excited and tell her mom that her dad was coming? I am having a hard time believing him over the 8 yr old.

I don't think she walked to the store. Have u seen the surveillance footage from the store? It looks like she went around back to a waiting car.

"We asked the district attorney if Hiawatha Robinson, the girl's father, is a suspect or person of interest. Her response, "I really am not going to comment on any specifics of the investigation. This is very much an ongoing investigation being worked daily by members of the FBI, the ABI, my office and the Prichard Police Department. This is just one of the things we are doing as part of our investigation."

[Yikes. She didn't exactly say no, and clear him, did she.]

http://www.whlt.com/story/26688947/p...iawayis-father

I know that Mr. Robinson has said that he talked to his daughter, but I believe he has also said that he did not. I will try to find a link but I don't know if I will be able to as I am pretty sure I saw the video on the evening news and they do not put all video online.

I know that Mr. Robinson has said that he talked to his daughter, but I believe he has also said that he did not. I will try to find a link but I don't know if I will be able to as I am pretty sure I saw the video on the evening news and they do not put all video online.

I heard the same. IIRC, first he said he didn't talk to her. Then he said (paraphrased from memory) something along the lines of he was not going to the cousins until after it stopped raining.

FULL VIDEO: Jasmine Williams Local 15 News learned federal investigators obtained additional surveillance video to help with the timeline of what happened to #HiawayiRobinson before and after she entered the convenience store the day she disappeared.

On this news report....LE has a video of the vehicle Hiawayi returned to that was parked on the side of the store where she purchased candy....

geez..... NO amber alert ... I don't understand this.....Looks like someone would be able to identify the car that day...:banghead:

Well the secret is out now ....whoever owns the vehicle knows now LE has their picture....

They're not actually releasing that video, the video of her getting into a car? It doesn't sound like they has the footage that day, in time to send out an amber alert, it sounds as if they just got the video this week even. Maybe the video is what led them to search the dad and girlfriend's house?

MOO

I am curious as to what led LE to believe this was a domestic related incident when Hiawayi first went missing and why they believed she was not in danger.

I wonder how long Hiawatha and his girlfriend have been a couple and how was Hiawatha's and Yosha's relationship? The girlfriend flipping off the news bothers me. My mind keeps thinking about Jade Morris...

I would like to know where dad and his girlfriend were during that afternoon and evening.

What is the deal with all these bizarre names of the people surrounding this case?!

What is the deal with all these bizarre names of the people surrounding this case?!

lol The week Hiawayi went missing, my son was reading Henry Wadsworth poems and "Song of Hiawatha" was one of them.

They're not actually releasing that video, the video of her getting into a car? It doesn't sound like they has the footage that day, in time to send out an amber alert, it sounds as if they just got the video this week even. Maybe the video is what led them to search the dad and girlfriend's house?

MOO

you are correct....maybe they didn't get it in time for an amber alert....but surely had it when looking for the woman standing behind Hawayi....you known when the perp saw that on the media....they had to know they would be seen also..

Plans Move Ahead For Hiawayi ParkPosted:*Oct 05, 2014 5:15 PM EDTUpdated:*Oct 05, 2014 5:15 PM EDT

By Ashley Knight -*bio*|*email

Real flowers slowly taking the place of the silk ones here at the memorial where the body of Hiawayi Robinson was found. Brush is being cleared, and a backhoe sits in the background. The site is undergoing a transformation from a place to be feared to a place to gather. The Pilgrim Rest A.M.E. Zion Church owns a portion of the land.
Snipped
The church wants to make this the future site of the Hiawayi Robinson Memorial Park.

http://www.wkrg.com/story/26708871/plans-move-ahead-for-hiawayi-park

So Hiawayi's cousin and uncle from her mother's side have been murdered and her paternal grandfather. I wonder if there are any others?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back