GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is very sad, but my family is from Mobile, and in Prichard this is a normal way of life. So many killings and drugs, is why I never ventured in that direction at night time.

So Hiawayi's cousin and uncle from her mother's side have been murdered and her paternal grandfather. I wonder if there are any others?

I think this case of murders and things is well planned.? A lot of things just don't match( add up). the father look like victim of drug debt and the suspect in this whole thing. I have seen this before, maybe in movie once.

It is very sad, but my family is from Mobile, and in Prichard this is a normal way of life. So many killings and drugs, is why I never ventured in that direction at night time.

I don't want to sound offensive or defensive but I want to share that I have lived here my entire life. I am very familiar with this area. Yes, Prichard has a bad rep. and it's true that the crime rate there is just terrible, but the murder of a child is extremely rare and the finding of a nude, murdered child has probably never happened.

The Mobile County community knows all too well what can happen when a child goes missing. Just one look at the memorial for 8 year old Hiawayi Robinson and you’ll get a glimpse at the impact she had on people’s lives.

To prevent similar tragedies, Marc Klaas, founder of Klaas Kids Search and Rescue, has come up with the “Polly’s Guardian Angel” app for smart phones. It’s named after his daughter who was kidnapped and murdered.

“Klaas Kids foundation knew the first three hours of a missing child is critical and there’s no system out there that can get the information out faster then social media or the smart phones,” said Chaplin Tony Dickey.

The app allows parents and family members to store information about their loved ones. If someone is missing, they can send out an alert to local law enforcement and anyone else who has the app within a five mile radius. It also gives parents a guide on what to do next.

“Once you hit that alert, the phone is going to give you prompts of what you need to do. Whenever something happens to your child, you’re not in a frame of mind to think of what you need to do,” Dickey said.
It’s the first parent activated child alert and Dickey says it’s the quickest.

A lot faster than amber alert because as many people download this, you have more guardian angles out there looking after children.

The app is available on I-tunes and the Google Play store. It will cost you 99 cents.

http://fox10tv.com/2014/10/07/parent-creates-missing-child-app-for-smart-phones/

I check about Hiawayi every day, hoping for an arrest but there is never any news about the progress of the case. Everything is so hush hush. Hopefully that means there is a lot going on behind the scenes and LE can't say anything because it will interfere with their investigation. Sigh.

RIP, Hiawayi. You are not forgotten.

I hope we hear of the arrest of a clearly guilty party soon!

I too hope LE knows way more than they are saying. I can think of NO reason to lie when a child is found dead. Even over a phone call. Unless people have lived in a cave, they should know about cameras on businesses, and cell phone tracking.

I had hoped it would change since I moved from Mobile. And to MotherOcean-I truly think that the murder of an innocent child is the result of the way-more dangerous street drugs we are seeing in case after case everywhere.

Still thinking of this beautiful little girl and praying justice comes soon.

I cannot believe there have been no arrests. I was really hoping the investigation was onto the monsters and was close to resolving this case. I am so sick of murderers getting away with their heinous behavior. :furious:

I check in here daily to see if there is ANY new information or news of a POI .... but nothing. Is there seriously no leads, no POI, nothing ???? Is anything happening at all ? Is this case just going to slowly fade away and someone get away with murder?

It seems VERY quiet on this case. Anyone in the general area that can update what's going on if anything at all?

I was sure that they would have a POI by now. LE were all over Dad a week or so ago. I'm hoping that a lot is going on behind the scenes and that this case is not just going to drift away....

I have been checking back daily too. Want to see some justice for this little angel Hiawayi. I hope they have something new to report tomorrow, Monday. This week will mark one month since she was reported missing. The longer that time passes, the colder I feel this case goes. I truly hope not. I WANT TO SEE JUSTICE FOR HIAWAYI!

I don't think I ever posted on this thread, but also check every day in hopes of some resolution.

It seems VERY quiet on this case. Anyone in the general area that can update what's going on if anything at all?

I was sure that they would have a POI by now. LE were all over Dad a week or so ago. I'm hoping that a lot is going on behind the scenes and that this case is not just going to drift away....

Nothing new. :(

I don't for a second believe this case is getting cold. In fact, my gut tells me it is far from cold and LE's silence has to do with not tipping their hand to the perp(s).

I think things will be pretty silent until an arrest and charges occur. I'm hoping that occurs before the end of the year. It takes time to build a convictable case. Be patient...... I'm sending some Cub fan patience to all who are waiting for justice for this precious child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back