GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
QUOTE=sophiebelle;11145833]It just gets worse. This poor baby was living among drugs and other bad things.[/QUOTE]

I think that's why it's taking so long for LE to make an arrest - there seems to be a lot of stuff that her parents were involved in. And this is just the tip of the iceberg...IMO. :maddening:[

It's another Bella all over again. How sad.

QUOTE=sophiebelle;11145833]It just gets worse. This poor baby was living among drugs and other bad things.

I think that's why it's taking so long for LE to make an arrest - there seems to be a lot of stuff that her parents were involved in. And this is just the tip of the iceberg...IMO. :maddening:[[/QUOTE]
_____

Truly scary if this is the tip of the iceberg...this story is really hard to take. The other day I went back to the first page of this thread, and I saw that adorable pic of Hiawaya. I don't advise doing that, by the way -- it's even harder to take now. :(

Apparently Hiawatha was in a house that was raided and drugs were found in that home. Since he didn't have any drugs on him, he was released without being charged. It also said that some of those targeted for the raid today are gang members but that Hiawatha is not a known gang member.

He was detained but never under arrest. A spokesperson for the Mobile County Sheriff's Office told Local 15 News Hiawatha did not have drugs on him so therefore he was not arrested. They are also telling Local 15 News the arrests have nothing to do with Hiawayi's death.

Four homes on Stovall Street were searched. Officials say Hiawatha was in one of those homes at the time it was searched.

http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...rs-arrested-prichard-15673.shtml#.VFF0XcnD_qA

Apparently Hiawatha was in a house that was raided and drugs were found in that home. Since he didn't have any drugs on him, he was released without being charged. It also said that some of those targeted for the raid today are gang members but that Hiawatha is not a known gang member.

http://www.local15tv.com/shared/new...rs-arrested-prichard-15673.shtml#.VFF0XcnD_qA

So this mean her father was a gang associate not really a gang member just a person who knew them well and has friends that are in gangs and might have did business with them. So the debt rumor could spell true, it s a possible.. If is he living with girlfriends in a huge big house and etc. It would anger these guys.. He look like a "snitch ( police informant)" because he goes back to this huge house not arrested and they get arrested. That's the way it seems l in my view.

I still don't understand what his daughter has to do with it . Senseless murder. Why not just go after him.? Not common to kill in this fashion. Unless he is hiding and doesn't look like he was hiding.

Arrested or not, any good father is not going to be in a house with drugs and guns. It still says a lot about him that he was even there.

Well, I'm just trying to process my thoughts here...

I'm really confused by the environmental factors that were in the mix during the time of this dear girl's disappearance/murder, not understanding if they are directly relevant -- if these things point to a bigger picture that explains what happened (I understand how they can affect decision-making by the adults, as I'm sure everyone does). But am I the only one who is perplexed as to "what is what" here? Are you guys all nodding your heads and saying "a ha, I get it now -- it's all making sense." ?

Because I feel really muddled by all the elements in this story...I don't know if all the recent news we've read about are separate issues or key pieces to finding out what happened to poor Hiawaya.

That's all. Just stating my confusion...just wasn't sure if I am the only one not getting this. :waitasec::confused:

I'm really confused by the environmental factors that were in the mix during the time of this dear girl's disappearance/murder, not understanding if they are directly relevant -- if these things point to a bigger picture that explains what happened (I understand how they can affect decision-making by the adults, as I'm sure everyone does). But am I the only one who is perplexed as to "what is what" here? Are you guys all nodding your heads and saying "a ha, I get it now -- it's all making sense." ?

Because I feel really muddled by all the elements in this story...I don't know if all the recent news we've read about are separate issues or key pieces to finding out what happened to poor Hiawaya.

That's all. Just stating my confusion...just wasn't sure if I am the only one not getting this. :waitasec::confused:

I think the environmental issues point to a situation where substance use was occuring and the children weren't receiving much supervision. Being under the influence does a lot of things to ones mind and that seems to have been the norm for the adults in H's life.

Remember, it was several hours, later in the evening 9pm or later when calls were being made trying to locate Hiawayi.

I think the environmental issues point to a situation where substance use was occuring and the children weren't receiving much supervision. Being under the influence does a lot of things to ones mind and that seems to have been the norm for the adults in H's life.

Remember, it was several hours, later in the evening 9pm or later when calls were being made trying to locate Hiawayi.

Agree, that's the part I get...just let me know if there's a larger framework I am clueless on by giving me a clueless smiley!

Agree, that's the part I get...just let me know if there's a larger framework I am clueless on by giving me a clueless smiley!

Thanks for the replies, guys.

I hope LE has learned a lot and that justice will come for Hiawayi...I am too impatient, but I know it's most important that they build a solid case.

None of what going on is connected to this girl murder outright it just happens to come to light because of it.. Le is doing a back ground check on the parents and etc applying pressure to solve the case to make somebody talk. This is called dealing a hand of pressure since none want to talk.

I think the fbl/le knows who did it or has a prime suspect I assume ,but in mean time they are going open it up down there in that town. wont be any more that( killing kids). You cant kill a young child in gang like fashion like someone did. They opened the hornets nest with that.

Thinking of Hiawayi. Hoping that this month brings answers and Hiawayi gets the justice she deserves.

Look up the Jettis Holifield case in Pritchard, Alabama, 2000. I assume things are better now but I do not know. I pray for Melinda Holifield every day. An extraordinary woman.

Look up the Jettis Holifield case in Pritchard, Alabama, 2000. I assume things are better now but I do not know. I pray for Melinda Holifield every day. An extraordinary woman.
Here is a brief article about Jettis Holifield's murder:

http://gonebutnotforgotten.wordpress.com/2008/08/24/cold-case-solved-after-languishing-8-years/

It took 8 years to solve. I hope Hiawayi's murder doesn't take nearly that long to solve! With all of the issues we now know about the family and the community, and the fact that this occurred after school, I'm wondering if a teenager/teenagers could have committed this crime. If her family is well known in the community for their drug connections, maybe some older kid (e.g., a brother of a classmate) instructed Hiawayi to take some drugs from home and bring to them. Could that be where she got the money for candy, if not from her dad? If LE searched the mother's apartment, I wonder if they found more money in Hiawayi's room. Could she have planned to meet some other kids after going to the store but went empty-handed (no drugs) and then was attacked?

If she were murdered by a teen/teens, I think they would be more likely to talk. Or, maybe not if the main perp is threatening witnesses/abettors. If LE hasn't found any clues from telephone (landline or cell) data, that could indicate that messages were relayed between Hiawayi and the perp via a classmate. If a teen, the perp would have to be old enough to drive. I'm thinking of the Jenise Wright case, but in this case with a different motive.

I am sure the drug activity of the family must be somehow involved -- just not sure whether directly or indirectly. All MOO

I never thought it would be this long until an arrest was made : (

Well I think drug rats try to keep from being a snitch, to protect themselves. People know who did this, but it will shut down their businesses. IMOO

I am still curious about the rumors that Dad and his GF had an insurance policy. Any truth to that?

Here is a brief article about Jettis Holifield's murder:

http://gonebutnotforgotten.wordpress.com/2008/08/24/cold-case-solved-after-languishing-8-years/

It took 8 years to solve. I hope Hiawayi's murder doesn't take nearly that long to solve! With all of the issues we now know about the family and the community, and the fact that this occurred after school, I'm wondering if a teenager/teenagers could have committed this crime. If her family is well known in the community for their drug connections, maybe some older kid (e.g., a brother of a classmate) instructed Hiawayi to take some drugs from home and bring to them. Could that be where she got the money for candy, if not from her dad? If LE searched the mother's apartment, I wonder if they found more money in Hiawayi's room. Could she have planned to meet some other kids after going to the store but went empty-handed (no drugs) and then was attacked?

If she were murdered by a teen/teens, I think they would be more likely to talk. Or, maybe not if the main perp is threatening witnesses/abettors. If LE hasn't found any clues from telephone (landline or cell) data, that could indicate that messages were relayed between Hiawayi and the perp via a classmate. If a teen, the perp would have to be old enough to drive. I'm thinking of the Jenise Wright case, but in this case with a different motive.

I am sure the drug activity of the family must be somehow involved -- just not sure whether directly or indirectly. All MOO

I agree re:drugs involved...somewhat like this case here: http://latest.com/2014/10/8-year-ol...ed-playing-hide-seek-moms-drug-addict-friend/

I am still curious about the rumors that Dad and his GF had an insurance policy. Any truth to that?

Yes it true at same time, I don't think or assume he had custody of her. I don't know for sure.

I think the mother would get the insurance if something happened to this young female, it always the person with the custody of the child or legal guardian who get the insurance unless it a joint paid insurance. People fight over insurance death payments all the time.

The Gf of his wouldn't get anything in the insurance claim , unless someone with legal custody signed some paper work saying she could.

I'm not badgering or leaning my opinion on anybody, because this is a very serious matter, but something like this happened before.
I have read with the Gf. I don't know for sure, but if this is the direct case the insurance paper work would tell it all very well.

its real easy to figure out it uncommon to take the biggest sum out for child b them selves . You mostly like pick the lowest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back