GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will get the link but Hiawayi's dad has been arrested for the sodomy and murder of her.

OH MY!!!!!!! I knew it. His story made no sense. WOW. Just wow.

Officials say Hiawatha Robinson*has been arrested and charged with murder and sodomy in connection to the death of his daughter, 8-year-old Hiawayi Robinson.

http://fox10tv.com/2014/12/16/fbi-hiawatha-robinson-arrested-in-death-of-hiawayi-robinson/

No. No! NO!!!

:eek:verreaction:

I am SO sorry BabyGirl! The evil that surrounded you in this life was UNSPEAKABLE!

You needed Angel Wings to leave this world, I guess. I can NOT understand why you had to suffer so heinously to gain them. :no:

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bringing this over from October. Discrepancies in Dads story:

katydid23
Verified Juanette
PRICHARD, Ala. (WALA) – A Prichard family is pleading for help to find a missing 8-year-old Hawayi Populus Robinson. Family members say Hawayi was last seen around 5 p.m. Tuesday, September 16 at the Saint Stephens Wood Apartments in Prichard.
The family said Hawayi came home from school, as she always does, to change her clothes and meet up with her father. They said she would never leave without anyone, especially her mother, not knowing her whereabouts.

http://fox10tv.com/2014/09/17/family...day-afternoon/

Her mother, Yosha Populus, says Hiawayi was going over to her cousin's apartment in the same complex. Hiawayi's dad had called and told her he was headed there.

But according to Populus, the cousin says Hiawayi never made it there.

Populus says Hiawayi knows to always be home by dark. When the little girl never showed up, they called Prichard Police and started searching.

(snip)

http://www.wkrg.com/story/26553283/9...ng-in-prichard

Link to video with mother and father talking about the circumstances surrounding Hiawayi's disappearance, addressing some rumors, and giving information about the search.

http://snewsi.com/id/1437421936/Hiawayi-Robinson

[her daddy called her, he told her he was going to the cousins house.

but after the child went missing mom called him and he said that he never made it over there…]

from the link above:

Dad; I'm in pain but I aint gonna stop til its over with…

What do u think happened to her?

Dad: I don't believe nothing happened to her…she hiding out…she is hiding out..

Well I thought he had an idea who did it, but never saw this coming! Poor baby. RIP now.

I will never, never, never be able to understand how anyone can murder a child. And even worse, to sexually assault the child first. And even worse, to be the child's parent and do either or both of those things.

Rest peacefully, baby girl.

I thought his story was hinky but I *never* suspect this. :( That poor little girl. It's bad enough but for her to know it was her own daddy? UGH.

I'm shocked. I figured it was someone she knew but I never thought it was her Father. I'm disgusted.

0e65f394df8a59428c8bfc0e95cfa07e.jpg

Beautiful Angel! As we learn today of the suffering at the hands of someone you should have been able to trust, of one who helped to give you life itself, I choose to remember you this way: happy, smiling, a treasured gift from God.

I am left without comprehension of how these events can even come to pass; of how such evil (which I know from my years here at WS lurks around every corner) can hurt a child within her own home, from within her very own family.

This kind of case takes me to a place of anger and pain that I cannot easily describe. Our children should have safe haven SOMEWHERE, but the sad truth is, that for some, there is SO safe place whatsoever. :no:

This is beyond wrong. It is unacceptable.

They deserve better. She deserved better.

What kind of world am I raising my girls in where Heaven is the only safe place for some? :twocents:

I am so sorry, BabyGirl!

IIRC, this is the same case where two other family members (? cousins) unsolved deaths occurred within a very short time period of this taking place also?

Mobile County District Attorney Ashley Rich says a bond hearing has been set for 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, December 17 for Hiawatha Robinson. It will be held in Judge Sherling’s courtroom. Rich said she will request no bond.

Robinson is charged with first degree sodomy and felony murder in the death of his daughter, 8-year-old Hiawayi.

“The facts will show that while engaging in sodomy in the first degree, Hiawatha Robinson, Jr. caused the death of Hiawayi Robinson,” said Rich.

http://fox10tv.com/2014/12/16/mobile-da-will-request-no-bond-for-hiawatha-robinson/

Article also says that he is being held in PC. If he is found guilty, I hope he is put in general population.

I am truly saddened by what little Hiawayi went through. I hope she didn't endure that type of abuse her whole short life. She looked so happy in all her pictures .....

FOX10 recalls: Robinson says "I wish everyone would stop the lying"

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) – Back in October, Hiawatha Robinson spoke with FOX10 News after his home on Stovall Street, in Prichard, was searched. At the time, he told us he didn’t know why the FBI searched his home.

At the same time, his girlfriend’s home in Semmes was also being searched.
He claimed the FBI busted down his door and he doesn’t know why.
“All they had to do was call me. I would have opened the house up for them. They don’t have to come do what they did,” he said.
He said he got a copy of the search warrant but hadn’t looked at it at the time.
He also said he wished “everyone would stop the lying”.

Embedded video & More@Link
http://fox10tv.com/2014/12/16/fox10-recalls-robinson-says-i-wish-everyone-would-stop-the-lying/

Live updates from press conference by DA on arrest of Hiawatha Robinson, charged with sodomy and murder of daughter Hiawayi Robinson | AL.com

The news conference lasted about 5 minutes.

Live updates are below.

4:05 p.m.: The news conference has ended.

4:04 p.m.: "This doesn't feel like a win because this opens a wound of a community that has been hurt," Ephriam said. He added that hearing the father was arrested "really hurt all over again," because of their relationship.

4:02 p.m.: Rich ends the news conference and Prichard Mayor Troy Ephriam takes the podium.

4:01 p.m.: According to Rich, Robinson is in protective custody at Mobile Metro jail.

4 p.m.: Robinson's bond hearing will be Wednesday in Mobile County Circuit Court.

3:58 p.m.: Mobile County DA Ashley Rich starts by saying the cause of Hiawayi Robinson's death is homicidal violence.

3:55 p.m.: Mobile County District Attorney Ashley Rich and Prichard mayor Troy Ephriam are present.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/12/live_updates_from_press_confer.html

----

Still searching for an archived video link...

:(

Oh dear god I wasn't expecting this. Poor poor baby. Why did he do this to his own daughter? I'm completely in shock. I knew he wasn't telling the whole truth but honestly didn't expect this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back