GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't for a second believe this case is getting cold. In fact, my gut tells me it is far from cold and LE's silence has to do with not tipping their hand to the perp(s).

I think things will be pretty silent until an arrest and charges occur. I'm hoping that occurs before the end of the year. It takes time to build a convictable case. Be patient...... I'm sending some Cub fan patience to all who are waiting for justice for this precious child.

Well said Cubby - I totally agree. It's just really tough waiting. :sigh:

Hiawayi's mom has been arrested by the US Marshal Service for violation of probation. It is said to be not related to Hiawayi's murder.

http://fox10tv.com/2014/10/20/usms-hiawayi-robinsons-mother-arrested-for-probation-violation/

Yeah right.... so.... wow...never saw this one coming.... sometimes LE make arrest just to get them in their hands.... watch them.... try to get info... all the while saying 'oh it has nothing to do with your little girl who was just murdered'.... of all the times to suddenly arrest a 'grieving' mother???? Seriously? I dont' think so.

More info on Yosha's arrest. She apparently tested positive twice for marijuana as well as a few other things. She is supposed to remain in jail until a Nov. 5 hearing.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/tearful_mother_of_hiawayi_robi.html#comments

I feel really bad for Hiawayi's sister. I hope she is doing well and has a great support system.

I am curious on the online fundraising account that was set up for Hiawayi's family to relocate, were the funds given to the family? Just wondering because Yosha states in the article that she only has like 500-1000 dollars in her bank account.

Yeah right.... so.... wow...never saw this one coming.... sometimes LE make arrest just to get them in their hands.... watch them.... try to get info... all the while saying 'oh it has nothing to do with your little girl who was just murdered'.... of all the times to suddenly arrest a 'grieving' mother???? Seriously? I dont' think so.

Sounds like LE is putting some pressure on.

More info on Yosha's arrest. She apparently tested positive twice for marijuana as well as a few other things. She is supposed to remain in jail until a Nov. 5 hearing.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/10/tearful_mother_of_hiawayi_robi.html#comments

I feel really bad for Hiawayi's sister. I hope she is doing well and has a great support system.

I am curious on the online fundraising account that was set up for Hiawayi's family to relocate, were the funds given to the family? Just wondering because Yosha states in the article that she only has like 500-1000 dollars in her bank account.

Regarding the funds, if you click on the link you gave us and scroll down past the article, there are a bunch of comments posted on the bottom of the page on that very thing, some supposedly from people "in the know" about how the money was spent (they say how they know what they do). I know we can't specifically discuss comments off a page like that here, but if that is all true in those comments, it is enlightening, to say the least. I just keep thinking of Hiawayi...so sad.

A WS thread about Myra Lewis is somewhat similar. Myra is missing and still not found. Mom was arrested shortly after she went missing. It was also probation violations. But nothing happened because of the arrest. Awful stuff going on around the children!

and people say weed is no big deal... :notgood:

At first I thought losing a child would be an understandable reason for a relapse. Not excusable, but understandable. Until I read she failed two drug tests prior to her daughters murder and blew off what appears to have been court ordered rehab for marijuana addiction.

So sad kids are born into environments like this....... :(

and people say weed is no big deal... :notgood:

At first I thought losing a child would be an understandable reason for a relapse. Not excusable, but understandable. Until I read she failed two drug tests prior to her daughters murder and blew off what appears to have been court ordered rehab for marijuana addiction.

So sad kids are born into environments like this....... :(

yes sad but true.

I thought the attorney was saying jail is not a place for someone after so many losses. I don't think he meant anything about her marijuana addiction.

If she really is pregnant, I hope she is being drug tested. I can not stand the thought of anyone using while pregnant.

I wonder if she was or will be ordered back into treatment. She clearly belongs in treatment.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index...her_of_hiawayi_robi.html#incart_story_package

"...Populus said she now has no income, home or land but has some money ($500- $1,000, according to Milling) in checking and savings accounts."

I would like to know where the $20,000 that was raised on her ******** page went? Apparently the funeral home donated their services for Hiawayi. Something is smelling pretty fishy to me...IMO of course. :notgood::thinking:

Hiawayi's father in custody by US Marshals. He was picked up with over 100 other people during Operation Triple Beam.

The arrests were part of Operation Triple Beam, which authorities said yielded the seizure of 83 illegal guns, more than $110,000 in cash and value of illegal drugs. Hiawatha Robinson, the father of 8-year-old Hiawayi Robinson who was found dead in Prichard after she went missing for several days, was one of the people the Marshals service had in custody Wednesday afternoon.

http://fox10tv.com/2014/10/29/us-marshals-make-arrests-in-operation-triple-beam/

Am I reading this correct. The Stovall home had drugs and guns inside it.

This is just sad,

It just gets worse. This poor baby was living among drugs and other bad things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back