GUILTY AL - Hiawayi Robinson, 8, Prichard, 16 September 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was just coming to share a quote from that story, Jacie.

Hiawayi Robinson isn't the only loss this family is grieving. This summer, they've seen the death of two others—David and Leanord Populus were Hiawayi's cousin and great uncle respectively. David was killed June 21 and Leanord was killed July 18. Both were shot. Mobile police say investigators are looking at both, possibly looking for any kind of connection. We were at St. Stephens Woods apartments, where Hiawayi lived. No one in the complex wanted to go on camera but say they believed her death to be drug related. Meanwhile, folks in the community are taking precautions while the killer is still on the loose.

BBM

A little more about when her dad talked to her and where she was supposed to be going that day.

Her father, Hiawatha Robinson, spoke with her shortly before she was last seen. Robinson said she asked for money to buy a birthday gift.

She would have turned 9 years old on Sept. 24.

She told her father she was going to visit one of her cousins in the same apartment complex.

"She went right down the steps -- she didn't have to cross the street or anything, just a little courtyard," said her grandmother, Brenda Populus.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/09/thousands_of_dollars_raised_to.html

While I can't rule out the gang initiation, I don't understand the need to remove her clothing in that type of situation.

Since none of the questions about the timeline, who spoke to who, who was with Hailaya when she left home. who she spoke to before leaving the house, have been cleared up, my gut tells me LE is purposely leaving that information private as those inconsistencies may be part of their case.

Sadly, if she was not sexually abused as 'rumored', then it appears as if someone staged the scene to appear as if she had been assaulted.

I just hope the persons responsible are brought to justice soon.

To comment on the gang part, not saying or claiming its gang related, ok Im just going describe the dept of that ,..Its not really a join thing. its sign of disrespect. They strip off the colors off your love one or that person and kill them near your home our the end of gang area's. Which is said to me to message of some type, like your no longer one of us. Some type of codec messages.

Men mostly get shot in the foot or leg and shot in the head then stripped naked to their under wear. Women are mostly strangled/ chocked and stripped naked body is turn face down. men face up. Im kind of surprised the girl was'nt beaten or anything9 maybe she was I can't say). Im kinda worried on this because it don't look like gangs are there. No 8yrs girl is going to be in gang unless she was born in it by her parents.. 12 is age for girl to be in gangs.

I don't think her mother is in a gang. Her father I cant say , dont know the history of him nor the area or Alabama. I just don't buy the albi's of anybody right now.. Everybody timeline is differ.. Its alot reasons for that is work related of a few.. But one should match the store and none do in my mind, the grandmother alibi is closest thing to the store time.

Her cousin was shot in the leg then I don't know were else he was shot the second go around. Hopefully not in the head. All I know who ever done this was a street person. I think her family need to be very alert, and start doing some talking of who is doing what in the street, because it not good what going on. Shooting parents on the door step and front yard are gang things or debt things.

This was a message to somebody, who is the question. I have a prime suspect in my own mind. But im give them the benefit of the doubt till more info come through.

*Btw my statement is not claiming this gang related. what happened is similar to that*. Its look more like a owed debt of some type. I cant say we need more info

Was just coming to share a quote from that story, Jacie.

Hiawayi Robinson isn't the only loss this family is grieving. This summer, they've seen the death of two others—David and Leanord Populus were Hiawayi's cousin and great uncle respectively. David was killed June 21 and Leanord was killed July 18. Both were shot. Mobile police say investigators are looking at both, possibly looking for any kind of connection. We were at St. Stephens Woods apartments, where Hiawayi lived. No one in the complex wanted to go on camera but say they believed her death to be drug related. Meanwhile, folks in the community are taking precautions while the killer is still on the loose.

BBM

Do I understand this correctly? Someone may have killed Hiawayi in retribution for a drug debt? Who's debt?

People in the complex are afraid to speak out?

In January of this year, they filmed a couple of "Cops" episodes in Pritchard.
http://www.wkrg.com/story/24411279/cops-reality-show-filming-in-prichard

Disrespecting someone by leaving their murdered daughter nude in a trashy lot is a strong message.

To comment on the gang part, not saying or claiming its gang related, ok Im just going describe the dept of that ,..Its not really a join thing. its sign of disrespect. They strip off the colors off your love one or that person and kill them near your home our the end of gang area's. Which is said to me to message of some type, like your no longer one of us. Some type of codec messages.

Men mostly get shot in the foot or leg and shot in the head then stripped naked to their under wear. Women are mostly strangled/ chocked and stripped naked body is turn face down. men face up. Im kind of surprised the girl was'nt beaten or anything9 maybe she was I can't say). Im kinda worried on this because it don't look like gangs are there. No 8yrs girl is going to be in gang unless she was born in it by her parents.. 12 is age for girl to be in gangs.

I don't think her mother is in a gang. Her father I cant say , dont know the history of him nor the area or Alabama. I just don't buy the albi's of anybody right now.. Everybody timeline is differ.. Its alot reasons for that is work related of a few.. But one should match the store and none do in my mind, the grandmother alibi is closest thing to the store time.

Her cousin was shot in the leg then I don't know were else he was shot the second go around. Hopefully not in the head. All I know who ever done this was a street person. I think her family need to be very alert, and start doing some talking of who is doing what in the street, because it not good what going on. Shooting parents on the door step and front yard are gang things or debt things.

This was a message to somebody, who is the question. I have a prime suspect in my own mind. But im give them the benefit of the doubt till more info come through.

*Btw my statement is not claiming this gang related. what happened is similar to that*. Its look more like a owed debt of some type. I cant say we need more info

That has not been verified yet.

Do I understand this correctly? Someone may have killed Hiawayi in retribution for a drug debt? Who's debt?

People in the complex are afraid to speak out?

It could be a gang initiation, as well.

It is believed that 22 years ago Quiana Dees of Neptune, NJ was murdered that way, as well.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-12-Neptune-1-May-1992&highlight=asbury+park

That's very very sad to read and see. I think for starters Le need to find out what gang it was. Was she shot in the head or hit in the head. Gangs don't kill you to join them, they kill you to put you out of them . Its very rare a person is beaten to death to join a gang.

I don't know if she is P .Rican. Last time I heard of person being killed that way was "Latin Kings" in joining.

sorry to be off topic

I forget his name now to look at his page, but has that guy on Facebook still been talking?

I keep seeing references to this person, but can't find him?

Quiana was a black girl. She was shot in the head and WOTS was that she was the victim of a 'blood in-blood out' initiation. She was lured out of her house to go to a party. Despite that, there was never enough evidence to charge anyone. It's been 22 years but I try to post on her thread here when there is any news, even about the march her mother holds every year.

That's very very sad to read and see. I think for starters Le need to find out what gang it was. Was she shot in the head or hit in the head. Gangs don't kill you to join them, they kill you to put you out of them . Its very rare a person is beaten to death to join a gang.

I don't know if she is P .Rican. Last time I heard of person being killed that way was "Latin Kings" in joining.

sorry to be off topic

Yes. Its disrespect in the up most. I'm going on a limb here and may have to take a time out. I think the girl went into a car of one of her parents/family members friends or ran into one her parent/family friends. That's my take. Who else would know whats going on. Not only did they disrespect, they did it in the ultimate form. they killed her right before her birthday, they knew this. the trashy lot hold some kind of symbol to somebody.

Thats my take.

If the area is saying it was drug related. Then all 3 deaths were drug related in a way one person was shot 2 times. I don't see why the young girl had to die in a gang like way or die period. I have seen some hard to swallow stuff and this ranks right up there. I hope the FBI catch this guy quickly which is not hard to do,and send him to Texas or Virginia to die with the death penalty.

I keep seeing references to this person, but can't find him?

I have not been on his FB page in a couple of days.Very strange how he claims he talked to the little girl right in front of the FBI to try to help them find her killer, etc. Don't know what to make of this person.

Don't want to start a rumor 'cause that's probably all it is but did anyone else see what someone got angry and "blurted out" about mutilation? After I got over the shock of it I decided it wasn't true but now I wonder. Again, not trying to start a rumor and what they said was so terrible that I don't think it could be posted here but I am just thinking this case may turn out to be even worse than anyone thought. Not that it wasn't bad enough already.

If this post was inappropriate let me know and I will delete it.

A little more about when her dad talked to her and where she was supposed to be going that day.

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/09/thousands_of_dollars_raised_to.html

From the above link: According to the Prichard Police Department she was last seen around 4:30 p.m. at St. Stephens Woods Apartments.

According to the article, if the last sighting was at the apartment at 4:30, that would seem to indicate she made it back to the apartment complex safely after her 4:02 or 4:03 visit buying candy.

No confirmation of the time last seen and no information on what time Hiawayi spoke with her father.

Quiana was a black girl. She was shot in the head and WOTS was that she was the victim of a 'blood in-blood out' initiation. She was lured out of her house to go to a party. Despite that, there was never enough evidence to charge anyone. It's been 22 years but I try to post on her thread here when there is any news, even about the march her mother holds every year.

From my understanding they cant or suppose to kill you out a blood gang at that age, females are not shot , or maybe she didn't come to the meeting, I don't know., but same time it not being enough to be shot. This was a dislike dispute.

The best thing to do in those time is find the girl blood gangs which should have not been as hard to do, they are not very deep or hard to miss.. Check her school year book, you should find a few in there, a lot same folks from school area didn't show up that week.. Its not hard to miss. A few should've be around the corner from her. time has elapse so much they may be long gone..

The last bet for them is find some who were in the gang from her area and question them in the prisons. I think her best friends know who did it. they was at the party. They know who she left with.

sorry to be off topic

If you ask, Le ruin a lot cases playing the waiting games in them, trying to find every single person, they had a few suspects or POi . LE sometime is out right scared to make an arrest in them. They could've put a decoy in the school that same week or in her area and heard the whole matter detail for detail. Arrest whom ever, they will talk are some hard time

From the above link: According to the Prichard Police Department she was last seen around 4:30 p.m. at St. Stephens Woods Apartments.

According to the article, if the last sighting was at the apartment at 4:30, that would seem to indicate she made it back to the apartment complex safely after her 4:02 or 4:30 visit buying candy.

No confirmation of the time last seen and no information on what time Hiawayi spoke with her father.

that last sentence is one, IM worried on.The FBI should talk to him, I mean today, find out what he knows Because this was his daughter.

Thank you. This is very insightful. I will have to go back and take a closer look at the two other recent deaths in the family.

Was it said whether Hiawayi was found face up or face down?

Hiawayi should have been celebrating her 9th birthday today. Happy birthday, pretty girl.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back